- A type of Mexican living in the US.
我是“墨裔不良少年”吗
Am I a pachuco?
应该吧
I guess.
♪ No sé cómo te atreves A vestirse de esa forma y salir ♪
♪ Así ♪
♪ En mis tiempos todas las mujeres Eran serias, no había punk ♪
♪ Hey pa fuiste pachuco ♪
♪ También te regañaban ♪
♪ Hey pa bailabas mambo ♪
♪ Tienes que recordarlo ♪
Over there!
Grandpa! Where are you going?
Thank God we found you.
-爷爷 你没事吧 -嘿
Abuelo! Are you okay? - Hey!
你们来干什么
- What are you doing here?
我们在找你
We've been looking for you.
我们不知道你去哪儿了
We didn't know where you went.
我只是...散个步
I was just... taking a walk.
这只羊是怎么回事
What's up with the goat?
我买♥♥的
I bought it.
为什么
Why?
因为我需要一只羊
Because I needed a goat.
好可爱 我们给它取名叫佩皮托吧
Aww, it's so cute! I'll call it Pepito.
收到
Copy that.
这些是什么人
Who are these people?
嘿 开车要看路
- Hey! Watch where you're going!
继续开
Come on, keep going.
早上好 长官
Good morning, officer.
有什么事吗
How can I help you, gentlemen?
我在找丘帕卡布拉
I'm looking for El Chupacabra.
丘帕卡布拉
Chupacabras?
-他是认真的吗 -是的
Is he serious? - Yeah.
不 我没看到过
No, I haven't seen El Chupacabras.
但我妻子有“大脚” 你可以把她抓走
But my wife has a "big foot." You can take her instead.
他说什么
What's he saying?
他觉得丘帕卡布拉不存在
- He doesn't think that chupacabras exist.
-白人疯子 -他觉得你...
- Gringo loco. - He thinks that you're--
-这句我听懂了 -好的
- I got that one. - Yeah, okay.
不如你问问他 这个是不是真的
Why don't you ask him if he thinks this is real?
这个稀有动物在边境州留下了痕迹
This rare animal is leaving its mark also in border states.
我们驻地记者会详细讲述
Rafael Licón will tell us about it.
圣哈维尔镇上的农民们
People of the town of San Javier
生活在丘帕卡布拉的阴影下
are still being haunted by El Chupacabras,
它已经杀死了几十只动物
which has already killed dozens of animals.
我们建议市民夜间待在室内
We advise everyone to stay indoors during the night
留心孩子和宠物
and to keep a close eye on children and pets.
如有任何信息可以帮助捕捉...
Any information leading to its capture--
他们在说丘帕卡布拉
They were talking about El Chupacabras.
都是谎言
No, mijo. Son mentiras. They're all lies.
丘帕卡布拉不存在 我跟你说过了
Chupacabras doesn't exist. I already told you that.
去干点别的吧 找米莫玩去
Do something else. Find Memo. Go play with him.
我觉得爷爷在偷偷做些什么
I think abuelo's up to something.
昨晚他溜进羊圈
Last night, he snuck into the barn
坐在那儿听这个音乐盒
and just sat there listening to this music box.
真让人难过
It's sad.
我一直希望他能好起来 但...
I just keep hoping he's going to get better, but...
每次我来看他 情况都更糟
Every time I come to visit, he just gets worse.
也许我妈是对的
My mom is probably right.
她觉得爷爷应该 搬回墨西哥城和我们住
She thinks abuelo should move back to Mexico City with us,
但他一生都在圣哈维尔生活
but his whole life is here in San Javier.
我觉得问题不在这里
I don't think it's about that.
我觉得...
I think...
爷爷在帮忙藏匿丘帕卡布拉
abuelo is hiding El Chupacabras.
你真搞笑 堂弟
You're too funny, primo.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
爷爷说得对 丘帕卡布拉不存在
Abuelo's right. El Chupacabras doesn't exist.
只是个传说
It's just a legend.
你是什么动物
What are you?
你喜欢吗
You like that?
这不是食物 你饿了吗
It's not food. Are you hungry?
你想吃东西吗
Do you want to eat something?
待在这儿 别跑
Stay. Stay. Don't go.
-怎么了 -没什么
What's up? - Nothing.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
没事 我不会伤害你 没关系的
It's okay. I won't hurt you. It's all right.
请别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
没关系 你可以出来
It's all right. You can come out.
没事
It's okay.
我不知道你喜欢什么 就拿了香肠给你
I don't know what you like. So I brought you chorizo.
给 尝尝
Here, try this.
不 不是这样
No, not like that.
这是吃的 吃
You're supposed to eat it. Eat.
不 是给你吃的
No, it's for you.
对 你
Yes, you.
你真是个有趣的小家伙 是不是
You're a funny little fella, aren't you?
等等 你去哪里
Wait! Where are you going?
回来 别走 等一下
Come back! Don't go! Wait! Wait up!
等等 不 求你别走
Wait, wait, wait! No! Please don't go! Please don't go!
所以你住这里
So this is where you live?
这是什么
What is this?
好恶心
Ugh! Disgusting!
不 对不起 但我不吃老鼠
Oh... No, sorry, but I don't do mouse.
别难过
Well, don't be sad.
好吧 如果你非要我吃
Okay, if you insist.
好 来了
Okay, here it comes.
我要吃了
Here it goes.
哇 真好吃 谢谢
Wow, that is really good. Thank you.
被你发现了 但我真的吃不了 对不起
You got me, but there's no way I'm eating that. Sorry.
只是闪电
It's just lightning.
别担心 你在这里面很安全
Don't worry. You're safe inside.
没关系 你没事的 别担心
It's okay, you're okay, don't worry.
你不会再孤单了
You don't have to be alone anymore.
我来照顾你
I'm gonna take care of you.
我们可以在一起
We can be together.
我做你的家人
I'll be your family.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你听到了吗 也许是郊狼
Did you hear that? It could be a coyote. Come on.
等等 不用告诉爷爷吗
Wait. Shouldn't we tell abuelo?
别这么胆小 堂哥
Don't be a chicken, cuz.
也许是丘帕卡布拉呢
Come on, it could be El Chupacabras.
抓到的人能拿到好多赏金
They offer money to whomever catches it, did you know?
快 我们走吧
Come on. Vámonos.
等等 我真的听见了
Wait. I'm sure I heard something.
如果抓到它 我们就出名了
- If we catch it, we'll be famous.
-我们会上新闻 -快走
- We're going to be on the news. Go. Shoo.
有了赏金...
With the reward, we'll buy anything we want.
有只苍蝇一直在我脑袋边飞
There was a fly buzzing by my head.
没事 他是我堂弟 冷静
It's okay. He's my cousin. Calma.
那是什么
What is that?
我觉得是一只丘帕卡布拉
I think it's a chupacabras.
它看起来不像怪兽
He doesn't look like a monster.
还是有点像
I take that back.
不管它是什么 它都好可爱
Whatever it is, it's super cute.
真乖
Aww, good boy. Good boy.
你们在干什么
What are you guys up to?
别叫 它不会伤害我们
Don't scream. Don't scream. He's harmless.
你们疯了吗
Are you crazy?
它很乖 我保证
He's good, I promise.
冷静 真乖 冷静
Calma. Good. Calma.
它是什么
What is it?
丘帕卡布拉
- El Chupacabras! I can't believe this.
是不是很可爱
Isn't he so cute?
但我们都不知道它是什么动物
- But we don't even know what it is.
也许它很危险 或者它会吸我们的血
It might be dangerous or it could try to suck our blood.
要是它有狂犬病怎么办 或者有其他奇怪的疾病 或者全是...
Or what if he has rabies? Or some weird disease or is full of--
我们给它取什么名字
电影精选列表