但他还是没能打败癌症
but cancer was a fight he just couldn't win.
我知道 我很想他
I know. I miss him.
我也很想他
I miss him too.
听我说 亚历亨德罗
But listen to me, Alejandro.
你不是孤身一人
You are not alone in this.
你有家人 家人会支持你
You've got your family, and your family got your back.
明白吗
You understand?
我也是
Me too.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我是查瓦 你的爷爷
I'm Chava, your grandpa.
只是想试你一下
Just wanted to see what you got,
不过显然你还得靠我教你几招
but clearly I'm gonna have to teach you some moves.
什么
What?
唉 我的天 飞行旅途如何
Ay, Dios mío. How was your flight?
什么
What?
要坐前面吗 视野更清楚
Want to ride in front so you can see better?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, I'm okay, thanks.
你真的不会说西班牙语
So you really don't speak Spanish, huh?
只会一点点
A little? Un poco.
“一点点” 你♥爸♥没教你啊
"Un poco." Your dad didn't teach you?
他试过 但我不懂这有什么用
He tried, I just didn't see the point.
什么 这是属于你的传承
What? That's your heritage.
让你引以为豪的东西
Something to be proud of.
堪萨斯城没人说西班牙语
No one speaks Spanish in Kansas City.
那样更好 你就是唯一会双语的孩子 多酷呀
Well, even better. You'd be the only kid speaking two languages. How cool is that?
我不觉得这是好事
I don't think that's a good thing.
你跟他长得真像
You look just like him.
谁
Who?
我的贝托 你♥爸♥
Mi Beto. Your dad.
我也很想他 亲爱的
I miss him too, mijo.
非常想念
Very, very much.
米莫 别追鸡了 来见见你堂哥
Memo, leave that chicken alone and come meet your cousin.
我差点就抓到了
I almost caught it, Grandpa.
米莫 亚历克斯
Memo, Alex.
他和姐姐从城里过来陪你一个礼拜
He and his sister came from the city to spend the week with you.
他不会说英语
He doesn't speak English.
你有机会练练西班牙语了
So this is your chance to brush up your Spanish.
带他进去
Show him his room.
卡瓦邦加
Cowabunga!
我最喜欢李奥纳多
Leonardo is my favorite.
走 我带你参观一下
Come, I'll show you your room.
堂哥 看这边
Cousin, cousin, cousin! Look over here.
这是我姐的房♥间
This is my sister's bedroom.
千万别进去
Don't even think about going in there
不然她会杀了你
or else she'll kill you.
跟我来 堂哥 看看我的房♥间
Come here, cousin. I'll show you my room.
卡瓦邦加
Cowabunga!
我爱我的房♥间
I love my room.
这里最棒了 对吗
It's the best, right?
我该去哪
Where am I supposed to go?
真的假的
Are you serious?
♪ Ven y dime todas esas cosas ♪
♪ Invítame a sentarme junto a ti ♪
♪ Escucharé todos tus sueños ♪
♪ En mi oído ♪
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
我只是...
I was...
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
你就是亚历克斯吧 我是卢娜
You must be Alex, I'm Luna.
来吧 堂弟
Come on, primo.
我们这是在墨西哥
We're in Mexico.
我们拥抱 亲吻
Here we hug and kiss.
-什么... -卡瓦邦加
What the... - Cowabunga!
放开我
Get off!
感受蓝色力量吧
Feel the fury of Azul!
什么
What?
放弃吧 恶棍
Give up, you scoundrel!
他在干什么
What is he doing?
自♥由♥摔跤
Lucha libre.
什么摔跤
Lucha what?
你真的不知道蓝色闪电
You seriously don't know Relámpago Azul?
你哪个星球的啊
Do you live under a rock?
他是史上最强摔跤手
He was the toughest fighter ever.
他说什么
What did he say?
看吧
Just watch.
-你能认出他吗 -蓝色闪电
You recognize him? Azul!
爷爷
It's Grandpa.
他和摔跤手桑托一样有名
He was as famous as El Santo.
是不是很酷
Isn't he so cool?
他和当时最有名的摔跤手对战
He fought against the greatest wrestlers of his time
一场比赛都没输过
and didn't lose a single match.
他太棒了
He was awesome.
他相信正义 也总是保护人♥民♥
He believed in justice and always protected the people.
看 查卡上场了 最糟糕的对手
Look at that! Here comes El Chakal. The worst of the worst.
查卡是爷爷的宿敌
El Chakal was abuelo's arch enemy.
他是个手段肮脏的摔跤手
He was a dirty fighter.
他用尽各种花招想打败爷爷
He used every trick he could to try to defeat abuelo
但从未成功
but was never able to.
他太可怕了
He was horrible.
就是他把爷爷扔出了赛场
He's the one that threw abuelo out of the ring
让他受了那次伤
and gave him that injury.
什么伤
What injury?
他摔裂了头骨 昏迷了近一个月
He fractured his skull and was in a coma for almost a month.
所以他才不得不放弃摔跤
That's why he had to give up fighting.
为什么要关掉
What? - Why'd you turn it off?
你马上就要打败查卡了
We were about to watch you defeat El Chakal.
查卡...别提他 我不喜欢那个人
El Chakal... To hell with him, I don't like that guy.
我不知道你是出名的摔跤手
I didn't know you were a famous luchador.
那是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
-你们饿了吗 -饿了
- You guys hungry? - Sí.
我们去吃点东西吧
What do you say we get some food?
来吧 亚历克斯 选一只
Go ahead, Alex. Choose one.
等等 我们不是要...是吗
Wait, we're not... Are we?
是啊 我们这里就是这样的
Yeah. That's how we do things around here.
选这只 看起来更好吃
Choose this one, it looks yummier.
等等 你也吃素吗 和卢娜一样
Or wait. Are you one of those vegetarians, like Luna?
不 我吃肉的 我只是没见过...活的食物
No, I eat meat. I've just never seen food... alive.
他们在逗你
They're just messing with you.
你看看你的表情
You should have seen your face!
又有一只山羊病了
Grandpa! There's another sick goat.
它病了吗
Is it sick?
有什么东西吸了它的血
Something sucked its blood.
-什么 -丘帕卡布拉
What? - El Chupacabras.
丘帕什么
El Chupa-what?
丘帕卡布拉 你没听过吗
El Chupacabras. You've never heard of it?
吸山羊血的吸血鬼
It's a vampire that feeds on the blood of goats.
它是最吓人的怪兽
It's the scariest monster to ever exist.
胡说
That's just nonsense.
丘帕卡布拉并不存在 那是神话故事
Chupacabras doesn't exist. It's a fairytale.
它当然存在 新闻上都说了
Of course it exists. It was all over the news.
不要电视上说什么都信 米莫
No, don't buy everything you see on TV, Memo.
是真的 爷爷 是在圣哈维尔看到的
It's true, Grandpa! It was seen in San Javier.
上周的目击事件证明我一直都是对的
Last week's sighting proves that I've been right all along.
这些生物确实存在
These creatures do exist.
还不止一只
And it's not just one.
幼崽还在发育
The cub is in the early stages of development,
只有15到20公斤重
weighing approximately 30 to 50 pounds.
成年体则有200到400公斤重
While the adult weighs approximately 500 to 800 pounds,
像熊一样有可伸缩的爪子
bear-like with retractable claws.
根据这个羽毛可以看出 它和神话传说里讲的一样
Based on this feather, it would appear that the myths and legends are true.
可以飞翔
They can fly.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a...
电影精选列表