我们不需要
We don't even need that.
-快 爷爷 我们真的得走了 -好的
- Come on, abuelo. We really have to go! - All right.
-好了 快点 查卡在等着呢 -我来了
- Come on, hurry up. El Chakal is waiting. - I'm coming.
好 等我一下 小朋友
Okay. Just give me one second, pequeño amigo.
摔跤手去哪都要戴斗篷
A luchador never goes anywhere without his cape.
爷爷 快走
Abuelo, come on.
-嘿 -我受够你们了
Hey! I've had it with all of you!
我是奎因 你是什么人
I'm Quinn. What the heck are you?
这是我家 你在我家做什么
This is my house. What are you doing in my home?
他是查卡
It's El Chakal.
查卡 你确定吗
El Chakal? Are you sure?
过了这么多年 我们终于又见面了
After so many years, we finally meet again.
你竟敢来我家
How dare you come into my house!
嘿 冷静
- Whoa Hey! Take it easy!
蓝色闪电
Azul!
爷爷 快走
Abuelo! Vámonos!
我们走 快
Vamos. Hurry up.
快 爷爷 快点
Come on, abuelo! Come on.
快走
Vámonos. Vámonos. Hurry up! Oh, come on, come on!
查卡
El Chakal?
-不 他来了 快走 -车卡住了
No. He's coming, let's go! - It's stuck!
-走开 -快点
Move! Hurry up!
快走开
Hurry up! Move!
快 快走
Come on! Hurry up!
-快 -停车 快点开门
- Come on! - Stop the car! Come on, open up!
-别让他进来 -停车
Don't let him in. - Stop!
-嘿 停车 -不
- Hey! Hey, stop! Stop the car! No!
蓝色闪电
Azul!
好耶
Yeah!
天啊 刚才太厉害了 爷爷 踢得漂亮
Man! That was awesome back there, abuelo. Nice kick.
没事 我们去帮助丘帕
It's okay. We're gonna help Chupa.
丘帕
Chupa?
这里
- Here.
这是丘帕
That's Chupa.
我们带它回家 回到家人身边
We're gonna take him home, back to his family.
丘帕
Chupa.
怎么这么久
What kept you?
他们跑了 快
They got away! Come on! Come on!
这里是车祸现场吗
Is this where the accident happened?
我觉得是
I think so. Yeah.
拜托 爷爷 努力回忆一下
Come on, abuelo, try to remember. Try.
我在努力
I'm trying. I'm trying.
那个生物是从哪个方向来的
Which way did the creature come from?
那边
Uh... There? There?
去了哪个方向
- Which way did it go? - I...
对不起 孩子 我不记得了
I'm so sorry. I can't remember.
没事 爷爷
It's okay, abuelo.
各位 丘帕表现得很奇怪
- Guys? Chupa is acting weird.
丘帕 怎么了 你没事吧
Chupa? Chupa, what's the matter? Are you okay?
没关系的 丘帕 等等
It's okay, boy. Chupa? Chupa, wait!
-等等 你去哪 -丘帕
- Wait, where are you going? - Chupa!
-亚历克斯 嘿 -亚历克斯
Alex! Hey! Alex! - Alex!
-孩子 -丘帕
- Hijo! Chupa!
-亚历克斯 -快停下
Alex! Stop!
快点 小混♥蛋♥们 跑哪去了
Come on, come on, you little stinks. Where are you?
在那边 停车
There it is, pull over!
好
Got it.
看到没
See that?
检查这片区域 我去看看卡车
Circle the area. I'm going to check the truck!
收到
Copy that!
好 我往西 你们往东
Right, I'll head west, you head east.
收到 我们向东
Copy that. We'll take east.
丘帕 回来
Chupa! Come back!
丘帕
Chupa! Chupa!
你去哪 别走
Where are you going? Don't go!
回来
Come back! Cousin!
亚历克斯 等等 孩子
Alex! Wait up, mijo!
等等 丘帕 等等
Wait! Chupa, wait!
你这是怎么了
What got into you?
我不...
I don't...
那是...你的家人吗
Is that... your family?
太好了
That's amazing.
我懂了
I get it.
你要走了
You gotta go now.
我会想你的 伙计
I'm gonna miss you, buddy.
你找到家人了 我很高兴
I'm really glad you found your family.
再见 注意安全
Bye! Be safe!
走开
Get away! Shoo! Go!
求你别伤害我
Please, leave me alone.
-亚历克斯 -爷爷
Alex! Abuelo! Help!
-蓝色闪电 放开我孙子 -亚历克斯
Azul! Leave my grandson alone! - Alex!
孩子 坚持住
Mijo! Hang in there! Hang in there!
放松 有我们在 慢慢从管子上下来
Now, easy. We got this, okay? Let's get you off this pipe.
我害怕 爷爷 我做不到
I'm scared, abuelo. I can't.
来 很简单
- Now, very easy.
起来往我这边走 好吗
Get up and walk towards me. Okay?
很好 就是这样
- Good. That's it.
快走 亚历克斯
Go, Alex!
亚历克斯 看着我
Alex! Look at me!
别往下看
Quickly! Don't look down.
亚历克斯
Alex!
爷爷
Abuelo!
-坚持住 孩子 我来了 -爷爷
- Hold on, son! I'm coming! - Abuelo!
救命
- Help! Please, God, no!
撑住
Hang on!
救命 救救我
Help! Help! Help! Help! Help me, please! Help!
-救命 -来 亚历克斯
- Help! Come on, Alex!
嘿 坚持住
Hey! Hang in there!
救命 我撑不住了
Help! I can't hold on.
爷爷
Abuelo!
救命
Help!
快 丘帕 快来
Come on, Chupa, come on.
救命
Help! Help!
你回来了
You came back!
快
Hurry! Hurry!
-不 -坚持住
- No! - Hold on! Hold on!
-不 -不
No! No!
别放手
No! - Don't let go!
拜托 不要
Please, no.
-不 -不
- No! - No, no, no!
不
No!
你做到了 你会飞了
You did it! You did it! You're flying! You're flying!
它会飞了
He can fly!
亚历克斯
- Alex! I can't believe it.
慢一点
Easy! Don't let go of him.
到我这来 孩子
I got you, mijo. Leave him here. Don't let him fall. Oh, my son.
谢谢 哦 天啊
Thank you! Oh, lord!
孩子 你害我心脏病要犯了
Mijo! You almost gave me a heart attack.
真吓人
That was pretty scary.
-我为你骄傲 -你没事真是太好了
- I'm proud of you. - I'm glad you're okay.
你做到了
You did it, Chupa!
就和我教你的一样
Just like I taught you.
谢谢你回来 你救了我的命
Thanks for coming back. You saved my life.
怎么了 丘帕
What happened? Chupa?
丘帕
- Chupa? Chupa? Chupa?
-后退 -又是你 你对它做了什么
Stay back! Stay back! - Don't you! What did you do to him?
后退 所有人 别做傻事 老家伙
Stay back! All of you! Don't do anything stupid, old man!
-没事 -你做了什么
- It's okay. - What did you do?
-不 丘帕 -不
- No! Chupa! - No, no, no.
后退 这玩意能把你们推到峡谷对面去
Back off! This thing will zap you clear across the canyon!
电影精选列表