What should we name it? Are you nuts?
我们不能养它 也不能给它取名字
We're not keeping it or giving it a name.
要不就叫它丘帕怎么样 你喜欢吧
What about we call him Chupa? You like that name, huh?
它不是宠物 是野生动物
It's not a pet. It's wild animal.
决定好了 它就叫丘帕
It's decided. His name is Chupa.
你知道“丘帕”是吸的意思吧
You know "chupa" means sucker, right?
正好 它就是被我吸引的小跟班
That's perfect 'cause he's my little sucker.
我不确定这样好不好 我觉得应该把它放到外面去
I don't know. I think we should just put him outside.
不
No.
它有翅膀 肯定能飞回家
It has wings. I'm sure it can fly back home.
它不知道怎么飞
He doesn't know how to.
我可以教它
I can teach him!
你不能飞
- You can't fly.
谁说我不能飞
Who says I can't?
它还是个幼崽 我们得照顾它
He's just a baby. We have to take care of him.
亚历克斯说得对
Alex is right.
你知道它的存在
You knew about this?
嘿
Hey!
是 但我不想让任何人知道它在这儿
Yes, but I don't want anyone to know he's here.
不能告诉任何人
You have to keep it a secret.
好吗 亚历克斯
All right, Alex?
不能告诉任何人 孩子们 好吗
No one can know about this, kids. Okay?
这是我们的小秘密
That will be our little secret.
外面有些坏人想利用它
Some bad people out there who want to take advantage of it.
那些人想伤害它
People who want to hurt it.
你撞车了
You crashed?
我当时正开车回家 孩子 当时很黑
I was driving home, mija. It was dark.
突然有个巨大的生物窜了出来
And then suddenly this huge creature came out of nowhere.
我刹不住车
I couldn't stop.
它怎么样了
What happened to it?
它跑进了沙漠里
It ran off into the desert.
我回去拖车时
When I went back to get the car towed,
听到树丛里有奇怪的声音
I heard this strange noise from the bushes.
我在那里发现了这个家伙
That's where I found this guy.
事故发生时 它一定和家人走散了
He must have gotten separated from his family in the accident.
我们得找到它们 找到它的家人
We have to find them. We have to find his family.
我回去看了 没找到
I went back to look, but I couldn't find him.
丘帕
Chupa?
绝对不可以
Don't even think about it.
不 丘帕 不要
No. Chupa, no.
-丘帕 不 -嘿
Chupa, no! - Hey!
不 丘帕 不要
No! Chupa! No!
丘帕 快 别追了
Chupa! Leave him alone!
-别管它 -丘帕
Leave it alone! - Chupa! Chupa!
嘿 丘帕 嘿 回来
Hey, Chupa! Hey, come back! Come back!
丘帕
Chupa!
很好
Good.
你真是个小可爱 对吧
You're a funny little fella, aren't you?
太疯狂了
That was crazy.
它差点就打败它了
He almost got him.
本来会很惨烈
That would've been pretty bad.
你好 朋友
Hello, my friend.
你好 有什么事吗
Hello. How can I help you?
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
怎么了
- What do you want?
我和我的同事是美国政♥府♥派来的
My associate and I are with the US Government.
我们在参与一个稀有物种研究项目
We're part of a program that specializes in the research
以供医疗研究之用
of rare species for medical purposes.
这里只有农场动物 不好意思 帮不到你
There's only farm animals here. I'm sorry, can't help you.
我们在路边找到了你的车牌
We found your bumper by the side of the road.
你开的是88款甲壳虫 对吗
You drive an '88 Beetle, don't you?
我们警局的同事很给力
Our colleagues at the police department have been very helpful.
把你的地址给了我们
They gave us your address.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
只是想四处看看
Just a chance to have a look around.
我觉得不行
Well, I don't think that's going to be possible.
其实我得请你们离开
As a matter of fact, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
我知道你看到它了
I know you saw it.
你知道什么是背摔吗
You know what a suplex is?
某种稀有物种
- Some kind of rare species?
是一个漂亮的自♥由♥摔跤动作
It's a beautiful lucha libre move.
把对手翻倒 让他后背重重着地
You flip your opponent and then he lands on his back... hard.
我以前是高手
I was a master in my day,
如果你不回车里
so unless you get back in your car
哪来的回哪去
and go back to where you came from,
我很乐意给你看看这个招式
I'll be happy to show you what it looks like.
不用展示了
No need for a demonstration.
如果你看到了什么古怪的东西
If you happen to see anything strange or unusual,
随时打给我
don't hesitate to call.
我不会打的
I won't.
你觉得他撒谎了吗
Think he's lying?
他一定知道什么
He knows something.
他是来找丘帕的吧
He was here for Chupa, wasn't he?
对 但别担心 我不会让他伤害丘帕
Yeah, but don't worry, I won't let him hurt him.
丘帕
Chupa?
丘帕
Chupa?
丘帕 你在哪
Chupa! Where are you?
丘帕
Chupa?
你在这儿啊 可以出来了
There you are. You can come out now.
那个坏家伙走了
That mean guy is gone.
你可以出来了 安全了 我保证
You can come out now. It's safe. I promise.
好吧 没事
- Okay! It's okay!
是我 我不会伤害你
It's me. I'm not gonna hurt you.
这个能让你开心点
This will cheer you up.
你喜欢 是吗
You like it, huh?
很酷吧
Pretty cool, huh?
我小时候 我爸也给我唱这首歌♥
My dad used to sing the same song to me when I was little.
♪ Duerme ya que te cantaré ♪
♪ Y en tus sueños te buscaré ♪
♪ Donde estés, te acompañaré ♪
♪ Y a tu lado, yo ♪
♪ Siempre volaré ♪
他说歌♥的意思是 他会永远在我身边
He said it meant that he would always be by my side.
我知道不管我做什么 爸爸都不会回来了
I know that nothing I do will ever bring my dad back.
但你的家人还在
But your family is still out there.
我向你保证 我们会找到它们
And I promise you, we will find them.
♪ Duerme ya que te cantaré ♪
♪ Y en tus sueños te buscaré ♪
我们只是在听爷爷的音乐盒
We were just listening to abuelo's music box.
你要教丘帕什么
You want to teach Chupa to do what?
首先 展开翅膀...像这样
First, spread your wings. Like this!
很好 完美
Like that. Very good.
然后你后退一步
Then you take a step back,
然后飞
and you fly!
该你了
It's your turn!
加油 你得学会飞 才能逃过那些坏人
Come on. You need to learn how to fly to escape the bad guys.
就是这样 拍打翅膀
That's right! Now flap your wings!
丘帕
Chupa!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
很好 你差点就做到了
Well done! You almost made it.
这是我最爱的比赛 孩子
This is my favorite fight, mijo.
他是我最厉害的学生 绿鹦鹉
He's my number one student, El Perico Verde.
看啊
Check it out.
哇 太棒了
- Wow, that was awesome!
是吧
Right? Yeah.
等等 看下一个动作
Wait. Wait, wait. Watch this next move.
一定很疼吧
Ouch! That must have hurt.
对 这叫背摔
Yes. It's called a suplex.
是我的招牌动作
That was my signature move.
但绿鹦鹉...
Oh, but El Perico Verde...
他比我强多了
He was way better at it than I ever was.
这不好说 爷爷 你也很强
I don't know, abuelo. You were pretty good.
这是你♥爸♥的
It belonged to your father.
我爸是摔跤手
My dad was a luchador?
电影精选列表