这边
Over here.
你在哪
Where are you?
在主洞
In the main cavern.
注意脚下
Watch your step!
我的吸血怪好友
把你们的手电筒照上来
Point your flashlights up here.
(1996年 墨西哥 圣哈维尔)
太神奇了 看看这些翅膀
It's incredible. Look at the wings.
-你们听到了吗 -听到了
Did you hear that? Yeah.
从那下面传来的
Came from down here.
看地上 看到没 就这儿 看啊
Check the ground. Do you see this? Right there. Look at that.
小心
Careful, careful.
它的踪迹
It's tracks.
是什么呢 你发现什么了吗
What is that? Did you find something?
奎因 我们找到了
Quinn! We found it!
我们找到那个生物了
We found the creature!
你一直都是对的
You were right all along.
他们都以为你疯了 但你会证明是他们错了
They all thought you were crazy, but you're gonna prove them wrong.
这个时机太好了 投资人都不耐烦了
Timing couldn't be better. The investors are getting impatient.
我就知道你不只是个传说
I knew you were more than a legend.
别把手电筒直对着它 它会害怕
Don't shine your lights directly at it. You're stressing him out.
没事 不会有人伤害你
It's okay. Nobody's gonna hurt you.
我们只是想了解你 仅此而已
We just wanna get to know you, that's all.
在上面
Up there!
嘿 刚才是谁
Hey! What was that?
你看到了吗
Did you see it?
它在哪
Where is it?
你没事吧
You okay?
小心
Watch out!
嘿 它要逃走了
Hey, he's getting away!
快 我们走 我击中了它的翅膀 快去抓住它
Come on! Let's go! I got him in the wing! Let's get him!
它往那边跑了 往出口方向
He went that way! Going towards the exit!
-快 -快 我们走
Come on! Come on! Let's go!
你没事吧
You all right?
哪个方向
Which way?
那边
There!
目标往山里去了
The target's headed to the mountain.
-我们走 -快
Let's go! - Come on!
你在这儿
There you are!
收到 我们在追
Copy that. We're on it.
我们跟着你呢
- We're on your tail.
快
Come on! Come on! Come on!
我不会让你逃走
I'm not letting you get away from me!
混...
Son of a...
走啊
Come on!
奎因
Quinn!
跟我来 它往这边走了
Follow me! It went this way.
-好 -快
Okay. Come on! Come on.
没有痕迹 肯定就在附近
No signs. It's gotta be somewhere.
快 我们徒步追 快点 走
Come on. We're on foot! Move it! Move it! Let's go!
散开
All right. Fan out! Fan out!
它翅膀受伤了
His wing is injured.
跑不远
- It couldn't have gotten far.
-嘿 快看 -快了
- Hey, look! Close.
-去这边 -看这个脚印
Go over here. Look at this. Look at that track.
他说得对 快
He's right. Come on.
-小心点 -看仔细了
On the lookout. Eyes open!
-小心前进 -我觉得它停下来了
Stay low! Stay low! I think it stopped.
是的 这有个树枝
Yeah, a branch.
-看到没 -是的
- See that? Yep.
对
Yeah.
快 这边
Come on! Down here!
这个方向
This way!
我看到它往侧面飞了
It went to the side.
截住它
Cut it off.
-快走 -对 往下走 交给我
堪萨斯城 5台新闻频道
In Kansas City, 5 stands for news.
拉美地区有一条新闻
And now a story has come out of Latin America
正引起全世界关注
that is spreading like a fever across the world.
丘帕卡布拉是一种 吸食山羊血的奇怪动物
El Chupacabra, a strange animal that feeds off the blood of goats
它成为了当代传说
has the makings of a modern-day legend.
墨西哥小镇圣哈维尔的农民们
Farmers in the small Mexican town of San Javier
声称目击过它
are claiming to have seen it,
当地数十只山羊
and dozens of goats in the community
都毫无缘由地神秘被害
have been mysteriously killed without any explanation.
有怀疑人士认为这是某种骗局 称这一事件...
Skeptics are dismissing it as some sort of hoax, arguing this story...
(堪萨斯城湖林中学)
你才不敢跟贝卡说话
I dare you to talk to Becca.
要打赌吗 你看好了
- Wanna bet? Let's go.
-嘿 贝卡 -嘿
- Hey, Becca. - Hey.
这周末想去看电影吗
Wanna go to the movies this weekend?
不了 谢谢 总之 我只是...
Uh... No, thanks. Anyways, I just...
-你不应该有这个东西 -我知道 还给我
- You're not supposed to have this. - I know, just give it back.
这游戏真烂
That game sucks.
哎呦 这是什么
Ew. What is that?
碎肉泥
Picadillo.
在西班牙语里 是“呕吐物”的意思吗
Is that how you say "vomit" in Spanish?
就是汉堡肉而已
It's just hamburger meat.
随便吧 玉米饼
Whatever, taquito.
我跟你说了 不要这样叫我
I told you not to call me that.
不然怎样 你要跟你♥爸♥告我的状吗
Or what? You're gonna tell on me to your dad?
真是个怂货
You're such a loser.
-好奇怪啊 -是吧
- So weird. - I know, right?
什么味道
What's that smell?
你好 宝贝 是烧烤玉米饼
Hi, baby. Barbecue tacos.
又来 上周刚吃过
Again? We had that last week.
冰箱里还剩一些肉
I had some meat left in the freezer.
我们为什么不能吃正常的菜
Why can't we just have normal food, huh?
这就是正常的菜
This is normal food.
嘿 看看今早我们终于收到了什么
Hey, look at what finally came this morning.
我不去
I'm not going.
你说什么呢 这次旅行我们计划了好几个月了
What are you talking about? We've been planning this trip for months.
我跟你说了 我不想去
And I've been telling you, I don't wanna go.
为什么
Why not?
跟我说说
Talk to me.
因为我不关心墨西哥 好吗
Because I don't care about Mexico, okay?
我不关心音乐和美食
I don't care about the music. I don't care about the food.
我就是不想去
I just don't wanna go.
你怎么了 亚历亨德罗
What is it, Alejandro?
在学校发生什么事了吗
Did something happen at school?
那孩子还在欺负你吗
Is that kid still giving you a hard time?
我只是今天心情不好
I just... I just had a bad day.
你能去墨西哥挺好的
It's good you are going to Mexico.
和家人在一起对你有帮助
Being with family will help you.
但我都不记得他们了
But I don't even remember them.
所以你♥爸♥才想让你去
That's why your dad wanted you to go on this trip.
他想让你更了解他们
He wanted you to know them better.
你能陪我去吗
Can you at least come with me?
亲爱的 你知道我去不了
Mi amor, you know I can't.
我要工作
I have work.
只是一个春假 你爷爷会照顾你的
But it's only for spring break and your abuelo will take good care of you.
你♥爸♥总说 圣哈维尔是个神奇的地方
Your dad always said San Javier was a magical place.
在那里还能见到你的堂姐堂弟 相信我 你会玩得开心的
And your cousins will be there. Trust me. You're going to have fun.
你不吃饭吗
You're not going to eat?
我说了 我讨厌烧烤
I told you, I hate barbacoa.
你确定你不饿吗 我可以给你做烤芝士
Are you sure you're not hungry? I can make you a grilled cheese.
我没事
I'm okay.
抱歉冲你发脾气了
I'm sorry for snapping at you.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
没关系
- Don't worry.
我知道今年你不好受
I know it's been a hard year.
你♥爸♥那么努力 就是想有这次和你一起旅行的机会
Your dad fought so hard so he could go on this trip with you,
电影精选列表