桌子已经搬过了,名字也已经画好了,正如你巧妙地指出的那样,所以我们会在很短的时间内试一试,你明白吗?
The desks have already been moved and the name is painted on, ds you so skillfully pointed out, so we'll try it for a very short time, you understand?
不能预支工资,明白吗?是的,先生。
At no advance in salary, you understand? Yes, sir.
而且时间很短。是的,先生。
And for a very short time. Yes, sir.
毕竟,这是一个商业机构,而不是一个文化项目。
After all, this is a business institution, not a cultural project.
你永远不会后悔的,巴克斯特先生。
Oh, you'll never be sorry, Mr. Baxter.
是啊,我已经有点抱歉了,就这样吧。
Yes, well, I'm a little bit sorry already, so just let it go at that.
晚安,早上尽量准时到。
Good night and try to be on time in the morning.
哦,哼!
Oh, pshaw!
这不是很棒吗?
Isn't it wonderful?
你很棒,你永远都很棒,但我对自己有点怀疑。别像个傻瓜一样说话,好吗?
You were wonderful, you'll always be wonderful, but I'm a little bit leery about me. Don't talk like a fathead, will you?
这是一个千载难逢的机会,你知道你已经具备了。
This is a chance of a lifetime, and you know you've got what it takes.
你知道的。我不知道。
You know that. I don't know.
直到收到那封电报我才知道。现在我不知道了。
I never did know until I got that telegram. And now I don't know anymore.
我就像巴克斯特先生。
I'm like Mr. Baxter.
所以我才理解他,什么也没说,明白吗?
That's why I understood him and didn't say anything, see?
即使我们不应该在一起,但它让我们走到了一起,这是重要的我有戒指可以证明,你现在不能背弃我,否则我会起诉你。
Well, even if it shouldn't work out, it brought us together, and that's something and I've got the ring to prove it, and you can't back out on me now, or I'd sue you.
哦,可怜的孩子。
Oh, you poor kid.
所以你看,我们有很多值得感谢的。
So you see we have plenty to be thankful for.
确定。
Sure.
那只猫又来了。
There's that cat again.
晚安 晚安,萨姆。
Good night. Good night, Sam.
晚安
Good night.
看。是的。
Look. Yeah.
今天下午看起来真有趣。老秃鹰。
Sure looked funny this afternoon. The old buzzard.
你去炸鱼了吗,麦克斯福德医生?不,我没去吃炸鱼。
Was you to a fish fry, Dr. maxford? No, I wasn't to a fish fry.
闻起来像七道菜的宴会。我也没有参加任何宴会。
Smells like a seven-course banquet. I wasn't to any banquet, either.
maxford博士!你想要什么?
Dr. maxford! Well, what do you want?
我有个好消息要告诉你。
I got some good news for you.
花了一点功夫,但我最终赢得了那些人的信任。
It took a little doing, but I won those clucks over in the end.
我的感觉是,骗子,这已经不重要了。
The way I feel about it, bildocker, it just doesn't matter anymore.
这是最愚蠢的,最愚蠢的,最令人愤怒的……但是等着听口号♥吧!但我不想听到这个口号♥!
This is the stupidest, the most asinine, the most infuriating... But wait till you hear the slogan! But I don't wish to hear the slogan!
我不想再听到关于整个混乱的事情了。
I don't wish to hear any more about the whole mess.
选出你的赢家,寄给他一张支票,告诉他去……听我说,好吗?这样好吗?
Pick your winner, send him a check and tell him to go and... Listen to this, will you? Is this good?
“如果你晚上睡不着,那不是咖啡的问题,而是床铺的问题。”
"If you don't sleep at night, it isn't the coffee, it's the bunk."
这是一句口号♥吗?这就是所谓的双关语,相信我,这就是双关语。
Is that a slogan? It's what you call a pun, and believe me, it's some pun.
我们刚刚给获胜者发了一封电报,一个叫詹姆斯·麦克的家伙…
We just sent the winner a telegram, a guy by the name of James Mac...
电影精选列表