这是怎么回事?妈妈,我没有骗你。
What's going on here? Mom, I wasn't lying to you.
达文波特号♥正在特快专递的路上。
The Davenport is on the way by special delivery.
等着瞧吧,妈妈。那你确实加薪了。
Oh, wait till you see it, mom. Oh, then you did get a raise.
哦,荣耀。
Oh, glory.
这是给你的。哦,妈妈。
This for you. Oh, mom.
你为什么不清醒点呢?你以为你是谁啊?
Why don't you get wise to yourself? Who do you think you are anyway?
如果我们11个人都够好,你凭什么说…它很臭。什么?
If it's good enough for the 11 of us, who are you to say that... It stinks. What?
它很臭。他很臭。
It stinks. He stinks.
你再敢出声,阿巴斯特,我就打爆你的鼻子。
One more crack out of you, arbuster, and I'll bust you right in the nose.
好吧,让我们看看你怎么做。好吧,我会的,你这个蛇眼…在你血管破裂之前坐下。坐下,骗子。
All right, let's see you do it. All right, I will, you snake-eyed... Sit down before you burst a blood vessel. Sit down, bildocker.
现在让我们友好地谈谈这件事。
Now let's talk this over in a nice, friendly way.
华丽而圆润……这正是医生的要求。
Magnificent and mellow... It's just what the doctor ordered.
它简洁、顺滑、辛辣。
It's brief, it's smooth, it's pungent.
这是令人厌恶的。为什么会腐烂,船主?
It's putrid. Why is it putrid, bildocker?
因为它很臭。
Because it stinks.
你说他没回来是什么意思?他怎么还没回来?
What do you mean, he isn't back? Why isn't he back?
他在哪里?在理发店?
Where is he? In a barbershop?
别理他。叫他去把脑袋泡在桶里。
Never mind him. Tell him to go soak his head in a barrel.
-阿巴斯特先生在吗?-不,先生。
- Is Mr. arbuster there? - No, sir.
那他为什么不在那儿?大家都去哪儿打台球了?
Well, why isn't he there? Where is everybody, playing pool?
格罗布先生在吗?没有,先生。
Is Mr. groble there? No, sir.
他不是吗?他在做什么手术?
He isn't? Well, what's he having an operation?
这到底是什么公♥司♥?他在比赛室,麦克斯福德医生。
What kind of a firm is this anyway? He's in the contest room, Dr. maxford.
你说他在比赛室是什么意思?
What do you mean, he's in the contest room?
比赛结束了。
The contest is over.
他还在下面呢,麦克斯福德医生。
He's down there just the same, Dr. maxford.
他们在下面干什么,打扑克吗?
What are they doing down there, playing poker?
没关系,我自己去找。
Never mind, I'll find out myself.
胡说八道。
Horsefeathers.
别这么粗俗,骗子。这一次。
Don't be vulgar, bildocker. For once.
你是谁?
Who are yous?
你们在争论什么呢?你惹的麻烦还不够多吗?
Well, what are you arguing about now? Haven't you made enough trouble?
现在一切都结束了,我想知道你能不能回你的办公室试着卖♥♥点咖啡换换口味。还是我太商业化了?
Now that it's over, I wondered if you'd be kind enough to get back to your offices and try and sell a little coffee for a change. Or am I being too commercial?
既然我谈到了这个话题,我只想告诉你们在我有幸看到的所有蠢蛋群体中,
And while I'm on that subject, I just want to tell you that of all the congregations of fatheads that I've ever had the pleasure of gazing upon,
所以吻别吧,回到你们的办公室去吧!
so kiss each other goodbye and get back to your offices!
除了你,骗子。你跟我来。
All except you, bildocker. You come with me.
那比赛呢?嗯,怎么样?
Then what about the contest? Well, what about it?
既然你已经杀了它,你还需要对它进行尸检吗?
Now that you've killed it, do you have to hold a post-mortem on it?
你不想让我们选出一个赢家吗?你选了一个赢家?
Don't you want us to choose a winner? You chose a winner?
谁选出了赢家?我们当然没有选出赢家。
Who chose a winner? We certainly did not choose a winner.
你确实选了一个赢家。
Well, you certainly did choose a winner.
什么叫你没选赢家?
What do you mean, you didn't choose a winner?
我是说,我们还没得出结论呢。
I mean, we haven't reached a verdict yet.
你们还没有做出裁决吗?没有,先生。
You haven't reached a verdict yet? No, sir.
看来你们已经做出了裁决。
Well, you certainly have reached a verdict yet.
你说你们还没做出裁决是什么意思?
What do you mean, you haven't reached a verdict yet?
你是想站在那里告诉我你们还没有做出裁决吗?
Are you trying to stand there and tell me that you haven't reached a verdict yet?
我们没有。
We have not.
那你为什么给他发电报说他赢了?
Then why did you send him a telegram telling him he'd won?
回答我!给谁打个电报?
Answer me that! Send who a telegram?
Mctavish吗?我们没有发送任何…mctavish是谁?你没有发任何…你确实发了一封电报。我们当然没有发电报。
Mctavish? We didn't send any... Who's mctavish? You didn't send any... Well, you certainly did send a telegram. Well, we certainly did not send a telegram.
你没有吗?
You didn't?
那么,谁,谁……跳耶路撒冷。
Well, then, who, who... Jumping Jerusalem.
叫我的律师来!哪一个?
Get my lawyers! Which ones?
舒默,瘦子,Abercrombie和schlitz!叫警♥察♥来!
Schumer, slimmer, Abercrombie and schlitz! Get the police!
是的,先生,安静!
Yes, sir. Quiet!
帮我找辛德尔兄弟!是的,先生。
Get me shindel bros.! Yes, sir.
在这种时刻,最重要的是保持冷静和镇定。
The important thing at a moment like this is to keep cool and collected.
收集。惊讶的感叹词!好了,好了,别激动。把电♥话♥存入银行。
Collected. Holy Moses! Now, now, don't get excited. Bank the call.
银行接电♥话♥?打电♥话♥给银行。
Bank the call? Call the bank.
你怎么了?神圣的鲭鱼。
What's the matter with you? Holy mackerel.
什么?把你的帽子给我。
What? Give me your hat.
给我接明斯克,牛奶,粉红和明斯克。什么样的帽子,辛德尔先生?
Get me Minsk, milsk, pinsk and Minsk. What kind of a hat, Mr. shindel?
买♥♥顶帽子。是的,先生。
Get a hat. Yes, sir.
真正的帽子。是的,先生。
Real hat. Yes, sir.
停!
Stop!
停止。
Stop.
没有,走吧!
No, go!
我们和你一起去。
And we'll go with you.
吉米,我快没钱了。
Jimmy, I'm running low.
又来了一箱。哦,很好。
Got another load. Oh, good.
玛丽?玛丽在哪儿?在这里。
Mary? Where's Mary? Over here.
好的,玛丽。
All right, Mary.
玛莎。玛莎,你来了。
Marsha. Marsha, there you are.
没有人被遗忘。那边小心点,莉齐。在这里。
Nobody's been forgotten. Now be careful over there, Lizzie. Here.
现在把它捡起来!
Pick it up now!
你忘了给自己买♥♥礼物了。什么?
You forgot to get a present for yourself. What?
我说你忘了给自己买♥♥礼物。
I said you forgot to get a present for yourself.
我想要什么礼物?我抓住你了。
What do I want a present for? I've got you.
好吧,走吧,出去拿点东西。看,吉米。
Well, come on, get out and grab something. Look, Jimmy.
你的达文波特来了,妈妈。什么?
Here comes your Davenport, mom. What?
你的达文波特。等一下,看看就知道了。
Your Davenport. Wait, till you see it.
来吧,抓住他们。
Come on, get them.
把它们拿走。
Take them away.
嘿,你……
Hey, you...
你为什么要破坏我的飞机?
Hey, what's the idea of busting up my plane?
是啊,那刚好是我的飞机。"你的飞机"是什么意思?
Yeah, well, it happens to be my plane. What do you mean, "your plane"?
吉米·麦克唐纳给我的。
Jimmy MacDonald give it to me.
等我搞定那个吉米·麦克唐纳这是怎么回事?警官,把这些人都抓起来。
Yeah, and when I get through with that Jimmy MacDonald... What's going on around here? Officer, I want all these people arrested.
你以为你是谁?希♥特♥勒♥吗?
Who do you think you are? Hitler?
听我说,你…好吧,你听我说,宝贝。
Now, listen to me, you... yeah, well, you listen to me, baby.
你就不能做点什么吗?
Well, can't you do something?
说,嘿……不,不!妈妈!我们需要抓住它。
Say, hey... No, no! Mama! We need to take it.
你为什么不来帮我呢?
Why don't you come and help me?
不,不。妈妈!你知道你在干什么吗?
No, no. Mama! Just what do you think you're doing?
你看,这是从辛德尔兄弟那里偷来的,是吗?
You see, this is stolen from shindel bros. Oh, it is, is it?
谁笑到最后,谁就笑到最后!
He who laughs last, laughs last!
我告诉你,所有东西都被偷了,连最后一根弹簧高跷都被偷了。
I tell you everything is stolen down to the last pogo stick.
一切。
Everything.
你看到了什么?辛德尔兄弟,玩具乐园。
You see? Shindel bros. Toyland.
他拿着一张假支票走进我的店,我问他……什么?谁拿着假支票进了你的店?
He comes into my store with a phony check and when I asked him... What? Who came into your store with a phony check?
他来了。他连逃跑的礼貌都没有,贱♥货♥。
There he is. He ain't even got the decency to run away, lowlife.
嘿,听我说。警官,逮捕那个人。
Hey, listen you. Officer, arrest that man.
你又开始做那些事了吗?
You starting that stuff again?
你在说什么?你在说什么?
What are you talking about? What are you talking about?
我从那孩子很小的时候就认识他了。
I've known that kid since he was knee-high to a cockroach.
他应该做什么?应该做什么?
What's he supposed to have done? Supposed to have done?
听他说。
Listen to him.
他应该走进我的店,当着我的面亮出一张空头支票,然后他应该拿着一枚钻石戒指走出去我想我没有在那个女孩的手指上看到戒指。
He's supposed to walk into my store and flash a sour check in my face, then he's supposed to walk out with a diamond ring which I suppose I don't see on that girl's finger.
然后是一件漂亮的皮大衣我想我还没看到。
Then a nice fur coat which I suppose I ain't looking at yet.
然后他拿走了我店里一半的玩具,把橡皮支票给我一挥,然后拿走了粉末。
Than he takes half of the toys in my store, waves me the rubber check, and then takes a powder.
谁说这是空头支票?你疯了吗?
Who says it's a rubber check? Are you nuts?
麦克斯福德医院的麦克斯福德医生,也许他疯了。
Dr. maxford of maxford house, maybe he's nuts.
麦克斯福德医生亲手给我的支票怎么能说是假支票呢?
How can Dr. maxford say it's a phony check when he gave it to me himself?
schwindel先生……辛德尔,谢谢你。
Mr. schwindel... Shindel, thank you.
我认识这孩子的时候他爸妈还没结婚呢。
I know this boy since his papa and mama wasn't even married, yet.
整个家庭都有点疯狂。
The whole family is a little bit crazy.
25000美元。你能想象吗?
$25,000. Can you imagine?
一个梦想家。
A dreamer.
但是施瓦茨夫人,齐默尔曼先生…让我来处理吧。
But Mrs. Schwartz, Mr. Zimmerman... Let me handle it.
我告诉你他给了我一张支票。
I tell you he gave me a check.
如果他说他给了他一张支票…然后他把支票给了他。
If he says he gave him a check... Then he gave him the check.
你为什么不回家好好想想呢?
Why don't you just go home and think it all over?
听着,我要把你打成碎片。
Listen, you, I'll break you in so many pieces.
你们都是证人。他拒绝……你是在模仿一个履行职责的军官吗?谁会试图模仿别人……
You're all witnesses here. He refuses... Are you trying to imitate an officer in the pursuit of his duty? Who's trying to imitate anybody...
官!警官,逮捕这个人。这是以前尝试过的。
Officer! Officer, arrest this man. That's been tried before.
麦克斯福德医生,这里有点混乱。
Dr. maxford, there's been some sort of a mix-up here.
你竟敢厚颜无♥耻♥地跟我说话,年轻人?
You have the effrontery even to speak to me, young man?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我只想让你告诉这些人你给了我一张支票。
I just want you to tell these people that you gave me a check.
电影精选列表