我想跟你道歉
Hey.I'm sorry.
过去的就过去了吧
Don't mention it.
你还想打架吗
You still want to fight?
-我要干掉你 -那太好了
- I kill you. - Perfect.
你没必要这么做的
You don't have to do this.
只是专业摔跤而已 对吧
Oh, it's pro wrestling, right?
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你跟我打架
Hey, thanks for doing this.
开打
Fight!
我靠
Oh shit.
上 打啊
Go, yeah, fight!
布兰登 从那出去 你可以的
Get out of the corner, Brandon. You can do it!
快看哪
Just look at that!
就这样
There you go!
继续移♥动♥
Keep moving!
好了 好了
All right, okay.
主要是 你就光让他打你了
The main thing is, you're just letting him hit you.
你得尽量避免这种情况
Okay, you want to avoid that as much as possible.
因为他打得你很疼
Okay, 'cause he's hitting you really hard
被打中太多下你就嗝屁了 知道吧
and there's only so much you can take before you actually die, all right?
那最重要的是啥
So main takeaway?
-不要让他打着 -好
- Don't get hit. - Okay.
我们是在真刀实枪地格斗吗
Hey, are we fighting, like for real?
-我要干掉你 -我靠
- I kill you.- Oh shit.
开打
Fight.
给你一拳
Punch!
就这样
Yeah, there you go!
抓住他 抓住他 抓住他
Yeah, get him, get him, get him.
就这样打 继续打
There you go! Yes, keep doing that!
对 就这样
Flurry! Yes!
继续打
Keep doing that!
站起来 快站起来 兄弟 站起来
Get up. Come on buddy, get up!
你得格挡住 就这样
You gotta brush it off. There we go.
快 摔倒他 就这样
Come on, throw it up. You got this!
天哪
Okay. Oh my god.
抬起手来
All right, keep your hands up.
好了 结束吧
OK. Stop.
就这样吧
That's it, all right. OK.
你总是在你在透露你下一步的行动
Main thing you're doing here, you're telegraphing your moves, okay.
我敢肯定你是在打之前说了要打他
I'm pretty sure you said punch right before you punched.
他听见了 然后挡了你一拳 明白吗
Now he heard that so he blocked it. You dig?
所以别让他知道你下一步要做什么
OK, so now, don't let him know what you're doing,
你出拳的时候不要先看
don't look where you're gonna punch,
光出拳就行了 好不
just punch, okay?
开打
Fight!
对 就这样 继续打
Yes, keep doing that!
站起来
Get up!
继续打 停下
Fight. Oh, stop.
行了 趴着吧 哥们
Okay, all right, stay down pal. Okay.
-一 二 -你可以数的再快点
- First, two... - You can go faster.
-三 四 五 -两下两下数
- ...three, four, five... - Count by twos.
-六 七 -他晕过去了
- ...six, seven... - He's out.
-你不用数了 -八 九 十
-You can stop. - ...eight, nine, ten.
你做的太棒了
Okay, you did great.
-我做的好吗 -对 很好
- Yeah, I did well? - Yeah, you did.
对 你打的太棒了
Yeah, that was awesome.
快站起来
Come on. There you go.
胜利者
The winner!
你做到了
You did it though.
我们在这
Yeah, there we go.
你不会说 我被人干翻了 对吧
You wouldn't-- You wouldn't say I-- I got my ass kicked, right?
才不会对你这么说
Oh, not to you.
咱们是兄弟
Yeah, we are brother!
耶 兄弟
Yeah, brother! Yeah!
我们是兄弟
Ah, we are brother!
除了浑身都痛之外
I mean, except that like everything hurts.
他打遍了你的全身 所以
Well, he hit you everywhere so...
女士们 先生们 你们的道德模范
Ladies and gentlemen, your moral champion!
干得好
Hey, good job! Yeah!
感谢你们
Thank you all.
那太火♥辣♥了
That was hot.
滚出去
Get the fuck out!
布兰登
Brandon.
我们一生中最美好的夜晚
The greatest night of our lives.
谢谢
thank you!
虽然不知道这家伙是谁
No idea who the fuck is this guy,
-但是谢谢你 -好了
- but thank you! - All right.
-贡加拉 -贡加拉
-Goongala! - Goongala!
♪ 400 Lux - Lorde ♪
♪ 我们从未一起消磨时光 ♪
♪ We're never done With killing time ♪
♪ 我可以和你消磨时光吗 ♪
♪ Can I kill it with you ♪
♪ 我的脉搏正狂跳不止 ♪
♪ 'Til the veins Run red and blue ♪
♪ 我们在走走晃晃永不停歇 ♪
♪ We come around Here all the time ♪
♪ 就算有很多事没完成 ♪
♪ Got a lot to not do ♪
♪ 让我与你共度时光就好 ♪
♪ Let me kill it with you ♪
♪ 你又一次带我回家 ♪
♪ You pick me up and Take me home again ♪
♪ 却又心不在焉 ♪
♪ Head out the window again ♪
♪ 我们就像喝干的酒瓶一样空虚 ♪
♪ We're hollow like the Bottles that we drain ♪
♪ 你把手搭在方向盘上 ♪
♪ You drape your wrists Over the steering wheel ♪
♪ 颤抖的脉搏指引着方向 ♪
♪ Pulses can drive from here ♪
♪ 也许我们空虚但我们勇往直前 ♪
♪ We might be hollow But we're brave ♪
♪ 而我爱着你 ♪
♪ And I like you ♪
♪ 我爱着那些周围 ♪
♪ I love these roads where ♪
♪ 房♥子永不改变的路 ♪
♪ The houses don't change ♪
♪ 而我爱着你 ♪
♪ And I like you ♪
♪ 在那我们像是有 ♪
♪ Where we can talk like ♪
♪ 说不完的话 ♪
♪ There's something to say ♪
等下 对不起 我只是 等下
Wait, wait, I'm sorry, I just, wait.
嘿 就与我作伴吧 就此刻
Hey, hey, just be with me here. Right now.
♪ 我们搬进绿荫小道 ♪
♪ We move in the tree streets ♪
♪ 如果你留下我会很高兴 ♪
♪ I'd like it if you stayed ♪
♪ 冬天到了我们换上长袖保暖 ♪
♪ Now we're wearing long sleeves And the heating comes on ♪
♪ 你给我买♥♥了杯橙汁 ♪
♪ You buy me orange juice ♪
♪ 我们享受着这一切 ♪
♪ We're getting good at this ♪
♪ 又怕吃坏牙齿 ♪
♪ Dreams of clean teeth ♪
♪ 我看出来你感到了厌倦 ♪
♪ I can tell that you're tired ♪
♪ 但你还在继续行驶 ♪
♪ But you keep the car on ♪
♪ 在你等待时 ♪
♪ While you're waiting-- ♪
你俩去哪了
Where have you two been?
♪ 你又一次带我回家 ♪
♪ You pick me up and Take me home again ♪
把你哥们借走一下
I'm gonna borrow your buddy for a second.
♪ 却又心不在焉 ♪
♪ Head out the window again ♪
♪ 我们内心空虚 ♪
♪ We're hollow like ♪
♪ 就像我们喝干的酒瓶 ♪
♪ The bottles that we drain ♪
♪ 你把手搭在方向盘上 ♪
♪ You drape your wrists Over the steering wheel ♪
♪ 颤抖的脉搏指引着方向 ♪
♪ Pulses can drive from here ♪
♪ 也许我们空虚但我们勇往直前 ♪
♪ We might be hollow But we're brave ♪
亚历克斯 这就是那个人
Alex, this is the guy.
这家伙吗
This guy?
就是他
This guy.
这是一瓶非常特别的酒
This is a very special bottle.
这个品种仅存的一瓶
The last of its kind.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为什么是我
Why me?
为什么不是你
Why not you?
敬生活
To life.
祝你会活得很好
And may you live it well.
好吧 这是我
Okay, this is me.
你想要和我在希腊见面吗
You wanna meet me in Greece?
现在我要开始为你旅行了
Oh, now I'm traveling for you.
我想要再见到你