- Are you, are you from here? - No.
不不 我是从南达科塔州的希尔市过来的
No, no, I'm-- I'm-- I'm from Hill City of South Dakota,
也就是南达科塔州的拉皮德市
which is the, uh, Rapid City of South Dakota
不包括拉什莫尔山和其他地方
except with less Mount Rushmore and stuff.
但 我住在这里已经有
Uh, but yes, no, I have been living here for about--
差不多 十年了
Yeah, like, ten years.
那是怎么一回事呢
How did that happen?
我的那些哥们都回希尔市了
Hum... Look, all my buddies back in Hill City,
为了有一份工作
they-- they would join the military
他们要去参军
'cause that's how you find a career.
他们接受了那种生活方式
You know, they-- they would just kind of settle in
但我接受不了
to these lives that just I wanted no part of.
所以我决定寻找
And so I just decided to just find a life
更适合我的生活
that suited me much better.
然后 就有了今天的我
And so, I was like uh-huh. Hmm.
你不怀念过去的生活吗
Don't you miss your life?
忙于当下 哪里有空去怀念过去呢
Ho-- How could I miss a life if I'm busy living it?
-明白我的意思吗 -嗨 老布
- Know what I'm sayin'? - Hey, B!
你看那个傻♥逼♥
Look at that fuckin' asshole.
从这里能看到我住的地方
I can see my house from here!
你可以的 戴夫 跳下来吧
You can do it, Dave! Go on, mate!
漂亮的落水
Nice. Yes, mates.
你是下一个 轮到你了 哥们
Woo-ho-ho, you are next! Your turn, buddy!
轮到你了 兄弟
It's your turn, dude.
他说轮到你了
Said it's your turn.
加油 老布
Okay, come on, B!
去吧 孩子 来个转体跳水
Go on, my son. Do a flip!
我给你买♥♥保险了
I have insurance!
卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit.
没关系的 老布
It's okay, B.
你也可以不跳
You don't have to.
-你要下去吗 -对
- You going down? - Yeah.
-你不想跳下去吗 -不想
- You don't wanna jump? - No.
你还好吗
You all right?
别让这点小悬崖坏了心情
Come on, don't make this cliff into a thing.
跳不跳都无所谓的
Jumpin' off shit doesn't solve every problem.
一副馕 一副馕
If-non, if-non.
刚才有够尴尬
Well, that was embarrassing.
你们有去瀑布徒步旅行过吗
Have you guys done the hike to the waterfall yet?
没有 好玩吗
We have not. What is that?
是启迪瀑布哦
It's enlightenment falls.
很神奇的 如果你们想去
It's, uh, uh, fantastic, if you guys, uh,
现在出发 日落前还能赶到
start now, you'll get there before sunset.
你觉得呢 要不要去受点启迪
What do you say, buddy? We could use some enlightenment, huh?
-好痛 -你还好吗
- Ouch, ah! - You all right?
还行 还行
I'm fine, I'm fine.
我们穿人字拖上山 伊恩没说什么吗
Didn't Ian say we'd be okay in flip flops?
他说可以
He did.
这是一个好兆头
Oh, that's a good sign.
来吧
Come on.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
也许你得进那去
Maybe you gotta get in it.
我希望不用
I hope not.
拜托 我们大老远过来
Come on, we came all this way.
快去吧
There you go!
你不进去么
You're not coming in?
全由你自己了
This one's all you.
有什么启迪没
Anything?
我不知道
I don't know!
也许你要到下面去
Maybe you gotta go under it?
这太蠢了
This is stupid.
不蠢啊
It's not stupid.
我为什么要到这里来啊
What am I even doing out here?
你到底想不想争取
You wanna fight for it or not?
这不是
It's not...
不是那么简单
it's not that simple.
它就是这么简单
It actually is that simple.
我要回家了
I gotta go home.
哥们听着 我们能想办法
Buddy look, we can figure out...
我要回家
I wanna go home.
嘿 你在哪里
Hey, where are you?
已经快两天了
Uh, it's been almost two days.
我是不是应该报♥警♥了
Should I call the police?
你父母说他们和你谈过了
Hey, your parents said they talked to you,
但还是给我回个电♥话♥ 好么
but just call me, okay?
我们要和伊恩一起去酒吧
We're going to the bar with Ian.
你爱做什么做什么吧
You can do whatever you want.
我们和伊恩一起去酒吧
We're going to the bar with Ian.
这对幸福的小情侣来了
There's the happy couple!
嘿 我们想你们了
Hey. Missed you guys.
你们准备好了 呃
You guys ready to, uh
看我 呃 看我表演了么
watch me, uh, do my thing?
我们开始吧
Let's do it. Yeah.
♪ Nantes - Beirut ♪
♪ 自从我看过你微笑 ♪
♪ Since I've seen you smile ♪
♪ 我要赌上 ♪
♪ And I'll gamble away ♪
♪ 我的胆怯 ♪
♪ My fright ♪
♪ 我会赌上我的时间 ♪
♪ And I'll gamble away my time ♪
♪ 大概一年左右 ♪
♪ And in a year, a year or so ♪
♪ 让一切滑入大海 ♪
♪ This will slip into the sea ♪
♪ 这一切都太久太久了 ♪
♪ Well it's been A long time, long time now ♪
♪ 自从我见过你的微微一笑 ♪
♪ Since I've seen you smile ♪
♪ 无人使你喧闹 ♪
♪ Nobody raise your voices ♪
♪ 只是在南特的安然一夜 ♪
♪ Just another night in Nantes ♪
♪ 无人使你喧闹 ♪
♪ Nobody raise your voices ♪
♪ 只是在南特的安然一夜 ♪
♪ Just another night in Nantes ♪
♪ 这一切都太久太久了 ♪
♪ Well it's been A long time, long time now ♪
♪ 自从我见过你的微微一笑 ♪
♪ Since I've seen you smile ♪
一 二 三 四 五 六
One, two, three, four, five, six!
想和他打的人
Everybody, who want to fight him!
想和他打的 来啊
Who want to fight him, come on!
来啊 来啊
Come on, come on! Whoa!
那些女孩要去打么
Are those girls gonna fight?
看起来是这样
Well, it looks that way.
靠过来点儿
Em, come get closer
那些女孩就像他妈的野兽
those girls are like fuckin' animals.
让我们大汗淋漓吧
Let's get showered in sweat and blood.
不了 谢谢 亲爱的 你去吧
No thanks, love, you go ahead.
你确定么
Are you sure?
照顾好她 好么
Look after her, okay?
你不介意他这么聒噪么
You don't mind him being so rowdy?
这都是为了表演而已
Oh, it's all for show.
他得表演以备审查
He's got to perform for review.
到了晚上他就会可怜地爬向我
At the end of the night he'll be pitifully clung to me,
求我让一切都安静下来
begging me to make the world stop spinning.
我们有我们的乐趣
We have our fun.
我们总是一起回家
We'll always go home together.
是什么让你想娶丹的
What made you want to marry Dan.
不 丹和我只是朋友 我们
Oh, no, Dan and I are just friends. We--
我老婆 她
Uh, my wife, she--
我想我们得分居了
I think we're splitting up.
天哪
Oh, god
真抱歉 我不是故意的
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to--
不是你的错 她
No, you didn't. She--
我想要一个伴侣般的老婆
I want a wife that's a partner.
你不认为她是你的伴侣么
And you don't feel like she's your partner?
我发现她有外遇
I found out she's been having an affair.
这绝对不是伴侣该有的行为
That is definitely not partner behavior.
他们在用儿童沙桶卖♥♥喝的
They sell drinks in kid's sand pails.
我们一定得多来点这东西
We need a lot of these def.
快来 快点
Come on, come on!