即使你不愿意 我也能撩到你
Even if you fight it, I'll get you.
好吧 你是撩到我了
Well, you sure got me.
是吗
Oh, did I now?
但因为这些谎言 我永远不会相信你
Except I'll never trust you because of all these lies.
我一直对你那台哈苏相机恋恋不忘
I can't stop thinking about your Hasselblad.
是吗 我一直以为你是花♥花♥公♥子♥
Oh, yeah? I took you as more of an Instamatic guy.
好吧 我可以瞄准拍摄 但那麻烦
Well, I can point and shoot, but that hassie,
那需要一只眼
that takes an eye.
幸运的是我有两只眼睛
Luckily I have two of them.
我可注意到你的眼睛了
Oh, I noticed your eyes.
你真是
You are just...
所你喜欢谁 安妮·莱博维茨吗
So, who are you into, Annie Leibovitz?
其实我更喜欢辛迪·舍曼
Actually I prefer Cindy Sherman.
没想到啊
Did not expect that.
所以你是为了文化而来
So you're in it for the culture.
我是来抓拍的
I'm in it for the capture.
你是摄影猎手吗
You're a hunter?
是啊 就是那个时刻
Yeah, that moment, you know?
当真实的事情发生的那一刻
That moment when something real happens.
一个微笑 一份感觉 自然
A smile, a feeling, nature.
我看见了它 并抓住了它
I see it, I catch it.
让其他人也感觉到
Make other people feel it.
我对它上瘾了
I'm addicted to it.
我也是
Me too.
所以你真的是个摄影师吗
So you're really a photographer?
我是的 还是专业的
I am. Professional.
你用什么拍摄
What do you shoot with?
我常带的是玛米亚牌
Well, my go-to is the Mamiya,
但是我的最爱是林哈夫牌的
but my favorite is my Linhof.
你想告诉我你在拍电影
You tryin' to tell me you shoot film.
女士 我拍的是8×10的相片
Lady, I shoot 8x10.
你跟我打
You fight me.
什么
What?
你跟我打
You fight me.
我要去趟厕所啊
I have to go to the bathroom.
我们打一场 我把你干掉
We fight, I kill you.
不用了 谢谢
N-- no, thanks.
所以你从加州搬到了泰国
So you up and moved from California to Thailand.
你的家人没有激烈反对吗
Your family didn't freak out?
他们都去世了
My parents are dead.
-你倒是不怎么介意 -我又不是凶手
-You seem okay with that. -I didn't do it.
高空作业事故
Zipline mishap.
-别开玩笑了 -我是认真的
-Stop. -I'm serious.
他们在新西兰度假时
Total freak accident
发生了一起完全反常的事故
on their vacation in New Zealand.
史上最糟糕的新生学年
Worst freshman year ever.
除了我遇到了潘
Except that I met Pen.
什么 你是在拿我开心吗
What, you fuckin' with me?
不 很搞笑
Nope, it's hilarious.
-我能笑吗 -反正我一直在笑
-Can I laugh? -I do, all the time.
你不觉得伤心吗
And you don't get sad?
我可是很伤心呢
Oh, I got plenty of sad.
但这不是我的错
But it wasn't my fault.
我不会带着这份伤心的
I'm not gonna carry it.
而且我父母也不会想我那样做的
And they wouldn't want me too.
我妈是自杀的
My mom killed herself.
-丹 丹 -老布 你不会相信这个的
Dan, Dan! B! You're not gonna believe it.
多莉是已故父母俱乐部的成员
Dory's a member of the dead parent's club.
-是真的 -神马
-It's true. -What?
多莉的父母都去世了
Dory's parents are both dead.
丹没有父母
Dan's got no parents.
你们说这话还带着微笑很诡异的好吗
It's so weird you're both smiling when you say that.
他是有父母 哦
-He's got two parents. -Aw.
我去找潘
I'm gonna go find Pen.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我是说 兄弟 怎么了
I mean... Buddy, what's wrong?
有个人想要和我打一架
Some-- Somebody just tried to pick a fight with me.
你在说什么 谁啊
What are you talkin' about, who?
就是这个 这个 这么一个泰国人
Just this-- this-- this Thai guy.
那真是缩小了范围了
That narrows it down.
他在哪里 指给我看看
Where is he, show me?
那 他在那
Oh, there, there he is.
-那个家伙吗 -是 他就在那
-That guy? -Yeah, that guy right there.
老布 他是这里的员工
B, he's employed here.
嗯 他们为了小费工作的
Yeah, they work for tips.
就像摔跤 就像是假的
It's like wrestling. It's like fake.
不是真的
It's not real.
你不 你不知道 他是认真的
You don't-- you don't know that. He was serious.
嗯 就像你是旅客
Yeah, serious like, "You're a tourist
我想要你喝多点然后喝醉
and I want you to drink a lot and get drunk
他们就可以把你干翻了
and then I'm gonna kick your ass, yeah."
他才不会干翻我呢
He wouldn't kick my ass.
哥们 咱们都是成年人了
Buddy. We're grownups.
那伙计看起来20岁 整天都干翻游客
That guy's like 20 and kicks tourist ass all day.
来吧 咱俩专心喝酒吧
Come on, look, we need to focus on drinking these buckets
享受在岛上的最后一天 行不
and enjoying our last night on the island, okay?
来吧 一副馕 一副馕
Come on, if-non, if-non.
借你兄弟一会儿
Gonna borrow your buddy for a second.
好
Yeah,
需要什么
what can I get ya?
来一桶酒
One bucket, please.
你是来散心的 我能看出来
You're here to solve something. I can tell.
你能看出来吗
You can?
-贡加拉 -贡加拉
- Goongala. - Goongala.
-你是谁啊 -马丁
- Who are you? - I'm Martin.
我是说你是干什么的 在这干嘛
Yeah, I mean, what are you-- What are you doing here?
这个美丽的小岛
Well, this beautiful island
位于缅♥甸♥和香港之间 然后我觉得
is between Myanmar and Hong Kong and I figured,
不在这待会儿到有点遗憾
be silly not to stop on the way.
-你来自缅♥甸♥吗 -是的
- You came from Myanmar? - I did.
这一半的人都是我带来的
And I brought half these people with me.
你想去香港吗
Wanna go to Hong Kong?
船上有很多房♥间
Plenty of room in the boat.
你 你有一艘船吗
You-- You have a boat?
严格来说那是一艘游艇
Technically it's a yacht.
你到底是谁啊
Who are you?
布兰登 好好看一下这地方
Brandon, take a look around this place.
所有这些来自不同地方的人的聚在了一起
All these people from different worlds, all together.
每个人想要的都一样
Every one of them wanting the same things.
能感到安全
To feel safe.
感受到爱
To feel love.
找到知己
To be understood.
这是我们所有人想的
We all share that.
老布 伊恩给了我们一个小惊喜
B! Ian gave us a little surprise.
过来
Come on.
我记得这个
Oh, I remember this.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
已经有一段时间了
It's been a while.
上次抽是什么时候
When was the last time?
当我和凡妮莎情况变糟的时候
When things started going bad with Vanessa.
我们只是不再同♥房♥♥
We just stopped having sex.
关系变得很尴尬
It just got so awkward.
所以你们吸嗨了
So you guys got high.
我觉得这会让我们放松下来
I thought it would loosen us up.
让她重新喜欢上我
Make her like me again.
但不管用
But it didn't work.
去他妈的 你很优秀的
Fuck that, you're awesome.
但我不是
Except I wasn't.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我不优秀 但我想
I wasn't awesome, but I wanna be.