buy a bar, retire down here.
我们能像在警♥察♥兄弟片里那样过活
We'll live out that buddy cop fantasy.
干警♥察♥这行确实比较艰辛
Well, it has been a very tough career,
毕竟要维稳这些街道
keeping these streets clean.
那正是我要说的
That's what I'm sayin',
长官正紧盯着我们不放
the commissioner's breathing down our necks
无意冒犯你或我 但干这种活儿
and no offense to you or me, but we're gettin'
对我们来说太老了
...too old for this shit.
-好吧 或者B计划 -嗯
- Okay, or plan B. - Yeah.
你搬回去和你父母一起住
You move back home with your parents,
他们会喜欢那样的
they'd love that.
我不 我不认为那是我想要的
I don't-- I don't think that's what I want.
我同意 这是个好主意
I agree, it's a good idea.
没有水电费 没有房♥租 没有房♥贷
No utilities, no rent, no mortgage.
你晚上怕黑了
You get scared at night,
你可以跑去睡在克里斯和南茜中间
you can run and sleep between Chris and Nancy.
你真把我说心动了
Yeah, you're really sellin' it.
告诉你 跟你♥爸♥一起你的衣橱会大一倍
I'm tellin' you, with your dad, you'd double your wardrobe.
南茜能做一顿难吃的晚餐 太完美了
Nancy can cook a mean dinner, it's perfect.
我们要进去了
Oh, we're goin' in.
脱掉你的鞋
Take your shoes off.
跪下
Kneel down.
双手合十 拜三次
Put your hands together and bow three times.
一拜佛祖 二拜他的教诲
One for Buddha, one for his teachings
三拜这位僧人
and one for this monk.
现在 伸出你的右手腕
Now give him your right wrist.
现在 双手合十 低下你的头
Now put your hands together and bow your head.
现在再拜三次
Now bow three more times.
车 我们有时间吗
Cars. We got time?
不 我们还行 我们有时间
OK. No, we're fine. We got time.
我的朋友们 你们这么快要离了吗
My friends, leaving us so soon, eh?
苏钦 是的 我们要乘船去另一个岛
Suchin, yeah, we gotta catch a boat to another island.
感谢你为我们所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
好的 不用谢
Yes, my pleasure.
我们不会忘记你的
We are never gonna forget you.
我也不会忘记你们的爱
And I will never forget your love.
-这真♥他♥妈♥酷 -我是说它看起来有点
- How cool is this shit! - I mean it looks a little--
-别跟我说危险 -没有顶棚
- Don't say dangerous. - There's no roof.
来吧 我们能来玩《速度与激♥情♥》
Come on! We can play The Fast and the Furious.
我要当范·迪塞尔
I call Vin Diesel.
-那我是谁 -其他任何人
- And who am I? - Literally anyone else.
♪ Great DJ - Party Band ♪
♪ 受够了你的不理解 ♪
♪ Fed up with your indigestion ♪
♪ 逐字地收回前言 ♪
♪ Swallow words one by one ♪
♪ 人们五点差一刻就玩嗨了 ♪
♪ Folks got high at A quarter to five ♪
♪ 你难道不觉得自己还在成长 ♪
♪ Don't you feel your Growing up undone ♪
♪ 仅仅只有本地的DJ ♪
♪ Nothing but the local DJ ♪
♪ 他说他有某些歌♥要播放 ♪
♪ Who said he had Some songs to play ♪
♪ 他四处鬼混又能怎样 ♪
♪ What went down from his fooling around ♪
♪ 明天还是充满希望 ♪
♪ Gave hope and a brand new day ♪
♪ 想象一下所有女孩 ♪
♪ Imagine all the girls ♪
♪ 和男孩 ♪
♪ And the boys ♪
♪ 还有琴弦 ♪
♪ And the strings ♪
♪ 鼓点 鼓点 鼓点 鼓点 ♪
♪ And the drums, the drums The drums, the drums ♪
♪ 鼓点 鼓点 鼓点 鼓点 ♪
♪ the drums, the drums The drums, the drums ♪
马修先生们
Mister and Mister Matthews?
-对 -是的
- Yep. - Yes.
欢迎你们 船已经在等你们了
Welcome, your boat is waiting for you.
是浮潜之旅吧
Snorkel tour?
对 我们是要游船来着
Oh, yeah, we have a boat tour.
-现在就去吗 -是的 现在
- It...It's now? - Yes, now.
我们先把行李放到房♥间里 走吧
We take your bags to your room. We go now?
-行 -好的
- Okay. - Yep.
这个船好像乐高积木拼的
This is like a Lego boat.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hi.
你看看
Look at this!
我是伊恩 你们一定就是
I'm Ian. You guys must be, um--
布兰登和戴夫
Brandon and Dave.
是丹
Dan.
好的 过来 上来
Awesome. So come in, come in. Um--
准备好被珊瑚震撼吧
Get ready to have your mind blown by coral.
你好 我叫丹
Hi, I'm Dan.
我叫马克 很高兴认识你
Mark, nice to meet you.
你好 马克 我叫丹
Hi Mark. Dan.
你好 艾玛
Hi, Emma.
很高兴认识你 马克
Nice to meet you. Mark.
你好 我是布兰登
Hi, Brandon.
今天船上似乎有一对新人啊
So it looks like we have some, newlyweds on the boat today.
-是我们啦 -对 我们已经结婚了
- That's us. - Yeah, we're married now.
新人就是这个意思
Well, that's what newlyweds means.
我听出了一点口音 你们是哪里人
Um, I hear an accent, where you guys from?
-英格兰 -英格兰哪里
- England. - Uh, where abouts?
-我爱英格兰 -伦敦
I love England. London.
就在伦敦郊外
Just outside of London.
你俩住得很近嘛
Oh, you guys are like practically neighbors.
我们现在住在一起了
Well, we live together now.
如果没住在一起就尴尬了
Oh, that would be awkward if you didn't.
等下 我记一下 "住在一起了"
So hold on, let me just-- "Live together now."
你们想看看珊瑚吗
Okay. Uh, so you guys wanna see some coral?
-想 -我也想
- Yeah! - Yeah, me too.
欢迎登陆高丽罗杰号♥
All right, so welcome aboard the Golly Roger.
柯拉汉 他是柯拉汉
Klahan! That's Klahan!
♪ Time to Pretend - MGMT ♪
♪ 我感觉自己未经打磨 ♪
♪ I'm feelin' rough I'm feeling raw ♪
♪ 感觉自己正当年华 ♪
♪ I'm in the prime of my life ♪
♪ 做音乐 赚零花钱 ♪
♪ Let's make some music Make some money ♪
♪ 还要娶嫩模回家 ♪
♪ Find some models for wives ♪
♪ 搬去法国吸大♥麻♥ ♪
♪ I'll move to Paris Shoot some heroin ♪
♪ 和明星们一起鬼混 ♪
♪ And fuck with the stars ♪
♪ 买♥♥个小岛 搞点可♥卡♥因♥ ♪
♪ You man the island And the cocaine ♪
♪ 少不了豪华轿车 ♪
♪ And the elegant cars ♪
这是他的酒吧
Yes, uh, it's his bar.
中间还放了泰拳环
It's got a Muay Thai ring, right in the middle of it.
今晚你一定要跟我一起来
Tonight you should totally come with me.
♪ 此刻就要纵享欢愉 ♪
♪ Now let's have some fun ♪
♪ 有点太过头 但反正我们无事可做 ♪
♪ Yeah it's overwhelming But what else can we do ♪
-嗨 哥们 -嗨
- Hey man. - Hey.
你皮肤好白啊 不是吗
You're quite pale, aren't you.
-好像是 -你不常出门吗
- I guess so. - Do you not get out much?
好像是
I guess not.
你不喜欢珊瑚吗
Oh, don't you like coral or...?
我就是不喜欢游泳
Oh, yeah, I just don't feel like swimming.
我也是
Yeah, me neither.
有时候 看别人更有趣 对吗
Sometimes, more fun to watch, eh?
对
Right.
你看她
I mean, look at her.
你有见过比她更美的人吗
Have you ever seen such a beauty?
她确实很漂亮
She is beautiful.
你想上我老婆
You tryin' to fuck my wife?
-什么 我没有 -我开玩笑的
- What? No. - I'm jokin' man.
不然我毫无疑问会干掉你
But I would kill you without a problem.
你太紧绷了
You're very high strung.
好了
All right.
在泰国玩得还开心吗
So, are you enjoying Thailand?
是啊 你住在这里吗
Yeah. And you live here?
是的 是的
Uh, I do, I do.
我和柯拉汉一起买♥♥了这艘船
Um, you know, me and Klahan, we, uh, we bought a boat.
我们平时潜潜水 钓钓鱼
And we dive and we fish
也会到岛上玩玩之类的
and we jump around to the islands and so forth.
但是 对 我是住在泰国
But, uh, but yes, um, I live in Thailand.
-你是 你是本地人吗 -不是