Oh no, I-- I'm okay.
-不要吗 -嗯 我不想喝
- No? - Yeah, I don't, I don't want it.
庞 你想喝啤酒吗
Phang, Phang, you want this beer?
丹 他才多大
Dan, how old is he?
我猜肯定到法定饮酒年龄了吧
I assume legal drinking age, right?
没错 我可以喝
Yeah, I can drink.
怎么了 你又不想喝
What? You didn't want it.
你的那个展览是关于什么的
Hey, um, what was that about your show?
我感觉你听起来像是
Because it kind of sounds like you've been
你在那默默的在生闷气
harboring some secret resentment.
没有啊 不是我想抓着不放
No, I mean, it's not like I think about it
但你确实睡过头了
but you did flake.
你说过要去 结果你没出现
Said you were gonna come and you didn't.
我觉得我们那天可能是太累了
I think we just got too tired.
那天的活动是不是半夜开始的吗
Didn't it start at midnight?
没错 女巫出没的时间段
Yeah, the witching hour.
因为展览的主题就是魔法和恶作剧
Cause the theme was Magic and Mischief.
我们那时候已经睡觉了
We were in bed by midnight.
什么作息 你是70岁老人吗
What are you, 70?
不是 我第二天要早起上班
No, I had to get up for work.
你当时发现我没去了吗
Did you even notice I wasn't there?
当然了 算了吧 别提了
Yeah, but whatever, forget it.
对不起 我没想到这件事对你这么重要
I'm sorry, I guess I didn't realize it was such a big deal.
那是我第一次个人独♥立♥展览
It was my first solo show.
我的那些照片 那些想法
My pictures, my ideas, you--
你就不能牺牲一晚休息时间
Couldn't be tired one morning
跟我一起分享吗
just to share that with me?
我不知道 不知道你想让我说什么
I don't know, I don't know what you want me to say. I--
我不是想故意浪费你的感情的
I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings.
我们为什么非要谈论这个
Look, man, w-- uh, why are we even talking about this?
我没生气 好吗 就让它过去吧
I'm not mad, okay, let's just forget it.
玩点开心的
Have fun.
你玩得不开心吗 我安排的旅行不好吗
You have no fun? My tour no good?
不 不 你很棒
Oh, no, no, you're great, um--
非常好
Very good.
-你叫什么 -布兰登
- What's your name? - Brandon.
你好 布兰登 我叫潘 就是
Hello, Brandon, my name Pen, like--
用来写字的笔 我记得
A pen you write with, I remember.
别担心 一切都会好的
Don't worry, everything will be okay.
哈苏H4D 你的父母肯定很有钱了
Hasselblad H4D, you must have some generous parents.
哈苏H4D 高端单反相机 市场价¥24万
老兄 你对我一无所知
Buddy, you don't know the first thing about me.
我知道这不是个便宜的相机
I know it's not a cheap camera.
我是名摄影师
I'm a photographer.
给苹果手♥机♥添加滤镜不叫摄影师
Adding filters to your iPhone doesn't make you a photographer.
女士 你对我一无所知
Lady, you don't know the first thing about me.
我们来到了历史上著名的詹姆斯·邦德岛
Okay, here we are at historic James Bond Island,
所有人 一小时后回到船上
everybody, back on the boat in one hour.
-我该怎么去争取呢 -你什么意思
- How would I fight for this? - What do you mean?
你问过我是否要争取一下 我在问
Well, you asked me if I wanna fight for it or not. I'm asking,
我该怎么去争取
how would I go about fighting for it?
你喜欢凡妮莎什么
What do you like about Vanessa?
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
不 我不是在挑事 我保证
No, I'm not being confrontational. I promise.
你问我你该如何去争取 所以我问你
You're asking me how you fight for it, so I'm asking you,
你在争取什么
what are you fighting for?
我不明白你在说什么
Wha-- I don't understand.
还记得当你说想和她结婚的时候吗
Remember when you said you wanted to marry her?
你说是因为通常她都选了正确答案
You said it was 'cause mostly she checked the right boxes.
那不是爱
That's not love.
你只是 你一直都不喜欢她
You just, you never liked her.
我不喜欢她对你的方式 你任她对你
I don't like how she treats you. How you let her treat you.
或者我
Or me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你去年为什么没邀请我去孤儿圣诞节
Why didn't you invite me to Orphan Christmas last year?
你那时不是不在城里吗
Weren't you out of town?
不 我那会16小时都在城里
No, I was in town for 16 hours.
你只是从不回我电♥话♥
You just never called me back.
不过 凡妮莎没给你打电♥话♥吗
But, didn't Vanessa call you?
是 她打了
Yeah, she called.
我告诉她我会来 我给你们准备了礼物
I told her I could come by, I had presents for you guys.
她跟我说我可以邮寄礼物
She told me I could mail them.
圣诞晚餐仅限于家人
The dinner was just for family.
那个 你知道是因为
Oh, well that's, you-- you know, just because her f--
她的家人当时在那儿
her folks were there.
我是你的家人 老布 你是我的家人
I'm your family, B. You're my family.
你一个电♥话♥我就到 我总会出现
You called, I came. I always show up.
这就是我
That's who I am.
但 你一直是个差劲的朋友
But-- You've been a shitty friend.
不能再这样了
That's gotta stop.
♪ Pain In My Heart - Otis Redding ♪
♪ 我心中的伤痛 ♪
♪ Pain in my heart ♪
♪ 她冷漠地待我 ♪
♪ She's treating me cold ♪
♪ 亲爱的你在哪里 ♪
♪ Where can my baby be ♪
♪ 上帝啊 无人知晓 ♪
♪ Lord, no one knows ♪
♪ 我心中的伤痛 ♪
♪ Pain in my heart ♪
♪ 令我无眠 ♪
♪ Just won't let me sleep ♪
♪ 亲爱的你在哪里 ♪
♪ Where can my baby be ♪
♪ 上帝啊 她在何处 ♪
♪ Lord, where can she be ♪
♪ 又是一天 还是艰难 ♪
♪ Another day As again it is tough ♪
♪ 说我想要你回来 ♪
♪ Sayin' I want You to come back ♪
♪ 回来吧 回来吧 宝贝 ♪
♪ Come back, come back, baby ♪
♪ 直到我得到足够 ♪
♪ 'Till I get enough ♪
♪ 我内心的些许伤痛 ♪
♪ A little pain in my heart ♪
♪ 让我无法释怀 ♪
♪ Just won't let me be ♪
♪ 辗转反侧的夜晚中醒来 ♪
♪ Wake up at restless nights ♪
♪ 上帝啊 我无法入睡 ♪
♪ Lord, and I can't even sleep ♪
好了 我们回到邦荣码头了
Okay, here we are, back at Bang Rong dock.
别忘了你们的随身物品
Don't forget your stuff.
再见
Bye!
那挺好玩的
Well, that was fun.
我和我哥们将在这儿呆几天
You know, me and my buddy are gonna be here for a few days
如果你想给我你的电♥话♥的话
if you wanna give me your number.
不要
Nah.
布兰登 祝你有个愉快的假期
Okay, Brandon, you have a good vacation.
你可以多笑一笑
Maybe smile more.
嗯 我尽量
Eh, I'll try.
恕我直言 感觉你脾气有些急
If I can say, you're coming across a little aggressive.
我明白那是我的错
And I understand that's kind of my fault,
我穿成这样 但你知道
I dress like this, but you know,
假如你想了解真正的我
if you wanna get to know the real me,
或者 试试看 你知道
I don't know, give it a shot, you know,
只要说句话
just say the word.
今天不了
Not today.
不 不是今天
No, not today.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
-再见 丹 -再见 潘
- Bye, Dan. - Bye, Pen.
一副馕 一副馕
If-non, if-non.
你不应该争取一下吗
Aren't you supposed to fight for it?
我是说 我们父母就是那样
I mean, that's what our parents did.
你得自己拿主意
You gotta make your own choices.
又是凡妮莎打来的
It's-- It's Vanessa again.
是吗
Yeah?
我该接听吗
Should I answer it?
你们48小时都没任何联♥系♥吗
You've gone 48 hours with zero contact?
更久
More.
你确定她想被原谅吗
Are you sure she wants to be forgiven?
也许她就想被抓现行
Maybe she wanted to get caught.
来吧 我们出去走走
Come on, let's take a walk.
好吧 我是这样想的
Okay, here's the thought.
摆脱我们的旧生活
Ditch our old life,
在这买♥♥个酒吧 退休