我先行退下了
I leave you now.
谢谢 等等 苏钦
Thank you, wait-- uh, Suchin.
用泰语怎么说谢谢
How do you say thank you in Thai?
如果你是个男人 你会说
If you're a man, you would say,
女人会说
A woman would say,
很好
Wonderful.
用餐愉快
Have a good night.
谢谢
Thank you.
-喝点什么 -是的
- Drink? - Ah, yes, uh,
两杯威士忌 你们有象牌啤酒吗
two shots of whisky and do you have Chang in a bottle?
完美
Perfect.
哦 我 我不想喝酒
Oh, I-- I don't wanna drink.
-不 你想喝的 -是吗
- Yeah, you do. - I do?
没错 你不是在飞机上告诉过我说
Yeah, you remember on the plane you were telling me,
说是 丹 我在睡觉
you were like, "Dan, I'm sleeping,
但仔细听好了
but listen to me carefully.
我一定要喝个酩酊大醉
Make sure I drink a whole lot, like a weird amount."
好吧 像是我说的
So. That sounds just like me.
没错 就是你说的
Yeah, you sound a lot like that.
特别逗 你没听到
It's funny, you don't hear it,
我听到你说 丹 丹
but when I hear it, "Dan, Dan,"
你就这么叫我
it's how you sound.
谢谢
Thank you.
兄弟 我们会一起度过难关
Buddy, we're gonna get you through it.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以怎么回事 你看了她一封邮件吗
So, what happened? You saw an email?
是啊 好几封
Um, yeah, several.
她用她好朋友的名字标注他
She hid him under her best friend's name
所以每次他们
so that when...
短♥信♥聊天的时候我都以为是跟她
...they texted I would think it was her.
那也太鸡贼了吧
That's some sneaky shit.
你抓现行的时候她说什么了吗?
What did she say when you caught her?
没有 她不知道我知道了
No, she doesn't know I know.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about.
这次旅行本来应该是一个惊喜
This was gonna be a surprise.
但是我看到了
And then I saw the--
所以你就走了吗
You just left?
凡妮莎根本不知道这次旅行吗
Vanessa doesn't know about the trip or anything?
不 我从没告诉她
No, I never told her.
然后我就
And then I--
我没法当面质问她 所以
I couldn't confront her, so...
在你周年纪念日这天一声不吭就出城了吗
You skipped town without a word on your anniversary?
应该是吧
I guess so.
太牛逼了
That's pretty badass.
我不觉得
It doesn't feel it.
说真的 让她一头雾水好了
Honestly, let her spin.
然后我们去把她情夫的房♥子烧了
And let's burn this guy's house down.
-我不觉得这样能解决问题 -是吗
- No, I don't think that's the answer. - No?
那怎样才能解决呢
Then what is the answer?
我不想跟她离婚
I don't wanna get divorced.
布兰登
Oh, Brandon.
我可没法帮你干掉你的妻子
I'm not gonna kill your wife for you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
那样的话真是挺能解决问题的呢
Cause that would that would solve a lot.
不行 我做不到
No, I can't.
除非你给钱
Not for free.
对不起啦亲爱的 我要晚点回家
Ah, sorry honey, I'm gonna be later.
只是这边耽误了挺久的
Uh, it's just running long.
别等我了 我们可以明天再庆祝
Don't wait up. We can celebrate tomorrow,
我会补偿你的 我保证
and I'll make it up to you, I promise.
哈啰 哈啰 大家好
Hello, hello, everyone!
我的名字是潘 就是写字用的笔
My name Pen, like Pen you write with.
潘的发音与英语中"笔"同音
大家一起说 潘
Everybody say, Pen.
潘
Pen.
大家一起说 潘
Everybody say Pen.
潘
Pen!
好的 今天我们会游览
Okay, today we take tour
很多特别棒的景点 一整天哦
of many great places. Last all day.
我们要看红树森林 坐皮艇到小长岛
We see mangrove forest, Panak Island for kayak,
詹姆士邦德岛和拉威♥海♥滩
James Bond Island and the Rawai beach.
大概六点半的时候回到邦荣码头 好吗
Come back to Bang Rong dock 6:30 or half past six, okay?
好哒
Okay!
你好啊 我听说橙色
Hey there. You know, I hear orange
是这一季最时髦的颜色
is very fashionable this season.
给你
Here.
-帽子也很可爱 -谢谢
- Visor's cute too. - Thanks.
这里就是自然红树森林了
Here you see natural mangrove forest,
这里住着鸟类 螃蟹 蜥蜴 猴子
bird, crab, lizard, monkey live together.
红树森林里没有人
No man in mangrove.
只有鸟类 螃蟹 蜥蜴 猴子
Only bird, crab, lizard, monkey.
你不能住进去 知道吧
That for you, okay?
别 别担心
Don't-- Don't worry.
又见面了
Hi again.
小心最好别离开座位 这里浪大
Careful out of your seat. The water's choppy.
哥见过风浪 我叫丹
I'm okay with choppy. I'm Dan.
你叫多莉
You're Dory.
多莉 这外面景色挺美的 对吧
Hi, Dory. Sure is pretty out here, huh?
听着 这是我的工作
Listen, this is my job.
这里不是酒吧 你在度假 我在工作
Not a bar. You're on vacation, I'm at work.
我不是来被搭讪的
I'm not here to be hit on.
说的很明白
Message received.
如果有人跟你搭讪 我第一个不放过他
Anybody hits on you, I'll take care of him.
好了 每个人找一个小伙伴
Okay, everybody find a boat partner.
两人坐一条船 好吗
Two in boat, okay?
很安全 不会死哦
Nobody die.
谢谢
Thank you.
-哥们 你叫什么名字 -庞
- Hey buddy, what's your name? - Phang.
哪个庞 还是芳
Phang like, like fang?
不是 就是庞
No, Phang, like Phang.
懂了 庞
Got it, Phang.
嗨 小哥哥 你叫庞吗
Hey, little buddy, you said Phang?
没错 庞
Yeah, Phang.
人家叫庞 你咋听不懂呢
Phang, what's the matter with you?
你拿稳了嘛
Oh, you got it?
庞
Phang!
-你们两个结婚了吗 -他结婚了
- Are you two married? - He is.
所以你们俩个只是好朋友咯
Ah, so you two just "best friend"?
是啊 我们就是好朋友
Yeah, we are. We're best friends.
怎么了
What?
好朋友就像是刻在树上的关系一样
Oh, it's like something you carve in a tree.
泰国有很多树哦
Many tree in Thailand.
我一直觉得你是我最好的朋友啊
Wha-- I've always thought of you as my best friend.
你当我们是13岁小孩吗
What are we, 13?
好吧 我们是最好的朋友
Okay, we'll get matching necklaces
但我比较吃亏
but I call beef ride?
我是认真的 我把你当最好的朋友
I'm-- I'm serious. You're my best friend.
我最好的朋友叫凯
I have best friend. His name is Kye.
如果你把我当最好的朋友
If you were my best friend, you wouldn't
就不会缺席我第一次画廊展览
have missed my first gallery show.
我去了啊
I went to your first gallery show.
你去的是几个月之后的画廊开张
You went to the opening of the gallery a couple months later.
那次没有我的作品展出
I didn't have any work there.
你们要去海上便利店吗
You guys want 7-11 boat?
那是啥玩意
What's that?
你们想喝啤酒 对吧
You want beer, yeah?
当然想喝 80泰铢
Oh, definitely. 80 baht.
要两瓶
Make it two.
啤酒
Beer
给你钱 庞
Here you go, Phang.
不用 我不喝