你还好吗
Are you all right?
还好
Yeah.
我们去喝点吧
Let's get some drinks.
贡加拉
Goongala!
这些家伙是他妈谁啊
Who the fuck are these guys?
我们么
Uh, us?
是的 你们
Yeah, you.
你们来这酒吧干什么
What the hell you doin' in this bar?
手上没酒来干嘛
Without a shot in your hand?
每人一杯
Shot for everybody!
-谢了 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
贡加拉 贡加拉
Goongala! Goongala!
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我 我叫布兰登 布兰登
I'm-- I'm-- I'm Brandon. Brandon.
呃 这是我的 呃 丹
And, uh-- this is my-- uh, Dan. Dan.
你们为什么来这儿
What are you doin' here?
度假
Vacation.
昨晚在岛上
Last night on the islands,
所以我们只是 你懂的
so we're just, you know, whoa!
好吧兄弟
Well, guys,
今晚将是我们一生中最好的一晚
tonight is gonna be the greatest night of our lives.
好吧
O-- Okay.
布兰登
Brandon.
啊
Yeah?
今晚将是我们一生中最好的一晚
Tonight is gonna be the greatest night of our lives.
好的
Okay.
布兰登 看着我的眼睛
Brandon, look me in the eye.
我在说谎吗
Am I lyin'?
没有吧
No?
没有
No.
因为我总是实话实说
Because I always tell the truth.
请所有人喝酒
Shots for everybody!
你们的 哥们
Here you go, boys.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
好的
All right.
贡加拉 贡加拉
Goongala! Goongala!
哎哟
Ow!
哦 请给我四桶
Oh, four buckets please!
烈的么
Strong buckets?
你这儿最烈的
Strong as you got. Yeah.
即使是斯特凡抢先一步
Even Stefan, getting the first legs,
但他们是二重身
but they're doppelgangers.
但是就这样的
Yeah, take that in.
他们会被诅咒永远困在一起
They're cursed to be forever intertwined again and again,
总是以悲剧结尾
always ending in tragedy.
但是埃琳娜对达蒙的爱
But, Elena's love for Damon's
比二重身的诅咒更强大
stronger than the doppelganger curse.
他知道即使她
He knows that that made it okay for her
和两个兄弟都约过会也不会被说是荡♥妇♥
to date both brothers at once without being a whore.
我觉得故事就该这样
I mean, that is storytelling.
去他妈的亚伦·米凯尔森
Fuck Aaron Mikaelson.
潘
Pe-- Pen.
我的天 嗨 布兰登
O.M.G. Hi, Brandon.
是潘
Pen.
嗨 潘
Hi, Pen.
你们在这里干什么
What are you guys doing here?
我们么 你在这里干什么
We? What are you doing here?
你吓到我了
You shittin' me.
哦 对了 我应该一直这样说话的
Oh, oh, you right, keep I talking when I talk like this?
天哪 我 我 你不是本地人吗
Oh my, I do-- do-- are you not from here?
是的 我是本地人
Yes, I'm from here,
但我在洛杉矶上学
but I went to school in L.A.
我听起来像本地人的时候能拿到更多小费
I get better tips when I sound local.
我去
Get out!
但这 这太种族歧视了
But that's-- That's racist!
你不能这样 泰国人会感觉被侮辱的
You can't, you like Thai people would be insulted.
布兰登 我是泰国人
Brandon, I'm Thai.
我觉得你把种族歧视和种族色彩搞混了
I think you're confusing racist with race-related.
嗨 多莉
Hi, Dory.
看来我们的约会终于实现了
Looks like we're getting our date after all.
我们只是出现在同一个公共场合
We're just co-existing in public.
拉杰和玛莉也在这里
Raj and Mali are here too.
你也在和他们约会吗
Are you on a date with them too?
我不是反对群体约会
I'm not anti a group thing.
你很淘气也很古怪
Hi, you're naughty, you're kinky.
我不讨厌那样
I don't hate that.
兄弟们 下个我来
You guys, you guys, I'm up next.
-我来 我来 -好吧
-For me, for me. -OK.
我们哥们 他很有趣
It's our pal, he's fun.
吼
Yeah!
搞事 搞事
Fight! Fight!
搞事
Fight!
我们应该跟着那只兔子
We should probably follow the white rabbit.
-把这带上 -不要 我不用这个
-Put on, put on. -I don't need that, no.
开打
Fight!
嘿 起来
Go, get up!
起来
Get up!
拿下他 拿下他 拿下他
You got him, you got him, you got him!
第二轮
Fight two!
一 二 三 四 五 六
One, two, three, four, five, six,
七 八 九 十
seven, eight, nine, ten!
胜利者
The winner!
兄弟 这给你
Here buddy!
你的 都是你的
Here, here you go, yeah!
耶
Yes!
我就是最强王者
I'm the best fighter in the world!
等等 你在一年前就订了这个行程
Wait, you booked this trip over a year ago
她在这段时间里一直给你戴绿帽吗
and she's been having an affair the whole time?
我觉得是的
I guess so, wow.
但是我喜欢你想用这次旅途来给她惊喜
But I love that you were gonna surprise her with this trip.
打赌你是那种事先计划的类型
Bet you're the plan ahead type.
是的 我更喜欢深思熟虑的计划
Um, yes, I prefer well thought out plans.
只不过这一次不管用
This one just didn't work.
-我的计划都可没奏效过 -是吗
-Well, none of my plans have ever worked. -No?
我爸妈做了乘船旅游的生意一辈子
My parents have run the boat tours for... ever.
总是跟我说让我来接管
And always told me I'd take over.
但是我说 不可能
But I was like, no way.
我想去演戏
I wanted to act.
-真的吗 -是的
-You did? -Yeah.
在我15岁的时候 我跑到洛杉矶
When I was 15, I ran away to L.A.
我姨妈住在长滩 所以我搬去和她住了
My aunt lived in Long Beach so I moved in with her.
-那太疯狂了 -是啊
-That's crazy. -Yeah.
你知道 这很好
You know, and it was good.
我得去上学
I got to go to school.
要知道 那里的竞争太激烈了
Yeah, but there's just so much competition,
我不认识一个人
I didn't know anyone.
你知道么 我从没有真正去演过戏
I never really got to act, you know.
就像我跑了这么远然而我没有实际去做
Like I came all this way and never actually got to do it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
当我回来的时候 我有这多萝西的时刻
When I got back, I had this whole Dorothy moment.
我意识到我已经有了所有我想要的
I realized I had everything I really wanted.
这是不是很俗
Isn't that corny?
什么意思呀
What do you mean?
就像我喜欢表演 让人们开心
Well, I love performing, making people happy.
不论你是谁或者你来自哪里
No matter who you are or where you're from,
我会给你一个很棒的旅程
I give you a great tour.
这就是我的舞台
That's my stage.
我让你笑了并感到快乐
I make you laugh and have fun.
我教会你我们魅力的文明并让你尊重它
I teach you about our beautiful culture and I make you respect it.
你可以逃离你的正常生活来到我的世界
You get to escape your normal life and come to my world.