Number one, the gun.
在你车附近找到的。
Found near your car.
-巧合,点45手♥枪♥并不罕见
- Coincidence, .45s aren't rare.
-红灯强盗的受害者认出你。
- Victims of the Red Light Bandit identify you.
-听着,我的身材都没有他们说的那么高,体重也没有他们说的那么重。
- Look, I'm not even the size they claim, not even the weight.
我被认错了,没被认错,这种事经常发生,你也知道。
I've been misidentified, not identified, it happens all the time and you know it.
你打电♥话♥给受害者,说我抓到你要的强盗了。
You call up the victim, you say I got your bandit.
他是个前科犯,已经认罪了。
He's an ex-con whose already confessed.
他们会怎么做,说警♥察♥是骗子吗?
What do they do, call the cop a liar?
-第三,在你车的仪表盘柜里找到的闪光笔。
- Number three, this pencil flash found in the glove compartment of your car.
-每辆车上都有一个,你可以在任何药店买♥♥到。
- There's one in every car, you can buy 'em in any drug store.
-第四,汽车本身。
- Number four, the car itself.
偷来的车,描述没错,是你开的。
Stolen car, description right, you driving it.
-数百辆一模一样的车在街上奔驰。
- Hundreds of car of exactly the same description runnin' all over the streets.
-嗯,你有很多借口,但没有什么案子。
- Eh, you got lots of excuses, but not much of a case.
-你说车里还有第三个人,他就是你说的“红灯强盗”。
- You say there was a third guy in a car, he's your Red Light Bandit.
他在加油站跳下车。
He jumped out at the fillin' station.
-你确定?-我确定。
- You sure? - I'm sure.
-你说第三个人坐了你的车?
- You say this third guy was riding in your car?
-是的,他和我们一起去了加油站。
- Yes, he rode into the gas station with us.
看到你的影子,就从另一边跳了出来。
Caught a flash of you and jumped out the other side.
-你发誓?——任何时候。
- You swear to this? - Anytime.
-你是我们遇到的最好的帮手。
- Huh, you're the best help we've had.
第三个人叫什么名字?
What's this third guy's name?
——什么?
- What?
-我说第三个人叫什么名字?
- I said what's this third guy's name?
-自己去发现。
- Find out yourself.
你是警♥察♥,你把他弄丢了,我没有。
You're the cop, you lost him, I didn't.
——好的。
- Okay.
现在我们失去了第三个人。
So now we've lost this third guy.
现在我们来谈谈你。
Now we'll talk about you.
第五,你是个臭名昭著的警♥察♥臭名昭著的两度失败者。
Number five, you are a notorious police character notorious two-time loser.
当警♥察♥要审问你的时候,你跑得很快。
When the law wanted to question you, you made a fast run for it.
这看起来不像是你有罪吗?
Doesn't that look like you're guilty?
-听着,如果我停下来,和一个有前科的罪犯和一车热衣服一起上车,我就会以新指控的假释违规者的身份回到福尔松监狱。
- Look, if I'd have stopped, and picked up with an ex-con and a car loaded with hot clothes, I'd have gone back to Folsom as a parole violator with new charges.
我为什么不跑呢?
Why wouldn't I run?
听着,你不会因为那些红灯工作而解雇我的。
Look, you're not gonna burn me for those red light jobs.
-拜托!-我要他活着!
- Come on! - I want him alive!
-把他弄出去!
- Get him outta here!
-他是个女人迷!-性魔!
- He's a girl beater! - A sex fiend!
-把他交给我们吧,我们会帮你除掉他的!
- Why don't you leave him to us, we'll get rid of him for ya!
-把灯关掉两分钟,我们会骂他的!
- Turn off the lights for two minutes, we'll beef him!
-头破了不另收费!
- No extra charge for a broken head!
报纸和广播公♥司♥已经认定我犯了连这些懒汉都讨厌的罪。
- The papers and the broadcasters had already convicted me of crimes that even these slobs hated.
五天来,警♥察♥一直在盘问我。
For five days the police had ran questions at me.
只有我被移交给了警长。
Only I was turned over to the sheriff's custody.
-把他们赶出去。
- Move 'em outta here.
惠蒂尔吗?——富兰克林。
Whittier? - Franklin.
-真是一群猪。
- What a bunch of pigs.
我的律师来了吗?
My lawyer come yet?
-带他去我办公室。
- Take him to my office.
-会有一场派对健身
- There's gonna be a party workout.
铁链,警棍,踹头,我都听说过!
Chains, nightsticks, kicks in the head, I've heard of it!
你们两个斗犬是逃不掉的。
Well you two pitbulls aren't gonna get away with it.
你在我身上留下一点印记,你会后悔的。
You leave one mark on me, and you'll regret it.
我会让本州所有的律师。-你先放松几分钟吧!
I'll have every lawyer in the state-- - Suppose you take it easy for a couple of minutes!
-我的律师怎么办?
- What about my lawyer?
-没有律师我是不会说话的。
- I don't talk without my lawyer.
-他会来的,但首先我有事要告诉你。
- He'll be here, but first I got somethin' to tell ya.
-最好是好消息,因为我听到了最坏的消息。
- Well, it better be good, 'cause I heard the worst.
-不,恐怕不行。
- No, I'm afraid not.
你母亲昨晚去世了。
Your mother died last night.
-这让我吓了一跳。
- That stopped me cold.
我记得我想说些什么,但却说不出话来。
I remember tryin' to say somethin', but no words came out.
我很久没回家了。
I hadn't been home in a long time.
我再也没有勇气面对那些人了。
I didn't have enough nerve to face the folks anymore.
现在妈妈走了。
Now Mom was gone.
我从不给警♥察♥任何理由对我好。
I never gave coppers any reason to be decent to me.
直到那天在队长办公室,我才相信他们中的任何一个人是善良的。
I never gave any one of them credit for being kind till that day in the captain's office.
-听着,惠蒂尔,你还没有被正式起诉。
- Hey look, Whittier, there's been no formal charges against you yet.
检察官正在查名单。
DA's workin' on the list.
我可以让你休息一下。
I can give you a break.
别把它们放回水箱里。
Don't put 'em back in the tank.
我给你写份作业,带他去殡仪馆。
I'll write you out an assignment to take him to the funeral parlor.
-我以前见过死亡
- I'd seen death before.
但这次不一样。
But this was different.
我记得我在想,妈妈,如果我能回到过去。
I remember thinkin', Mom, if I could turn back a little time.
如果我能再和你谈谈。
If I could speak to you again.
但你的痛苦已经结束了,所有的痛苦。
But your pain is over now, all the pain.
上帝知道我给你带来了很多。
God knows I caused you plenty.
我把所有的报纸都烧了。
- I burned all the newspapers.
她从来不知道。
She never knew.
——娃娃。
- Doll.
-是的,先生,没有什么比有个大牌律师更好的了。
- Yes sir, there's nothin' like havin' a bigshot lawyer.
大到可以突袭♥警♥监办公室的私人面试。
Big enough to raid a private interview in a captain's office.
-它有它的优点。
- It has its advantages.
你能在外面等一下吗?
Can you wait outside, please?
-你知道我把钱藏起来了。
- You know I got the dough stashed.
我们可以处理这个红灯说唱。
We can work this red light rap.
我们可以把那个地检官和他的五点证据联♥系♥起来。
We can tie that DA and his five-points evidence into a knot.
所有这些指认证词都是胡扯,一派胡言,你知道的吧?
All this identification testimony's pure bunk, pure baloney, you know that, don't you?
这是你寄给我的文件。
- Here are the papers you sent me.
不在场证人的名字,等等。
Names of the alibi witnesses and so forth.
你可能想要抓住他们。
You may want to hang on to them.
-你不需要吗?
- Don't you need 'em?
事情不会那么简单的,对吧?
It's not gonna be as easy as that, is it?
-对我来说就这么简单。
- It's going to be that easy for me.
我不会碰你的钱或者你的案子,如果这关系到你的性命。
I wouldn't touch your money or your case if your life depended on it.
-我的生活就是这样!
- Well my life does!
他们想用毒气毒死我,林德伯格定律。
They're tryin' to gas me, the little Lindbergh Law.
-一定要深呼吸。
- Be sure and take a deep breath.
-等等,我雇了你!
- Now wait a minute, I hired you!
我有钱,我告诉你!
I got the dough, I tell ya!
-即使是刑事律师所能忍♥受的也是有限的。
- There's a limit even to what a criminal lawyer can stomach.
你这辈子都是个凶狠危险的人。
You've been a vicious, dangerous man all your life.
你滥用了社会正义的所有特权。
You've abused every privilege of social justice.
-等一下,我有权利!
- Now wait a minute, I got rights!
-这是我的权利之一。
- This is one of my rights.
你手里没有枪,你得听我说。
You haven't got a gun in your hand, and you've got to listen.
你抢劫过,破坏过,欺骗过。
You've robbed, wrecked, cheated.
你在改造学校里公然藐视监狱法律。
You've flaunted the laws of prisons in reform schools.
你踩着踏板和黑社会做交易。
You pedaled and fence with the underworld.
你打败了无辜的人,永远震撼了年轻女性的心灵。
You've beaten innocent men, shocked forever the minds of young women.
你想杀执法人员。
You tried to kill law officers.
你甚至可能犯了谋杀罪。
You may even have committed murder.
但现在他们用《小林德伯格法》把你抓起来了,你会被处决的,总算解脱了。
But now they've got you on the Little Lindbergh Law, and it'll execute you, and good riddance.
-不,那个愚蠢的法律!
- Nah, that stupid law!
就因为拿枪指着别人,移♥动♥了几英尺,你管这叫绑♥架♥?
Just for holdin' a gun on somebody and movin' a few feet, you call that kidnapping?
如果他们逃过了这一劫,他们就会被处死!
They'll be executin' men for plain robbery if they get away with this!
我的生命对你没有任何意义吗?
Doesn't my life mean anything to you?
——什么都没有。
- Nothing.
从什么时候起你对生命有了兴趣?
Since when did any life mean anything to you?
你让你妈妈早死了。
You drove your mother to an early grave.
你在一点点地杀死你的父亲,你责怪所有人,社会,法律,权威,贫穷,这都是一个弥天大谎。
You're killing your father by inches, and you blame everybody, society, law, authority, poverty, and it's all a big lie.
你就是个活生生的谎言。
You're a living lie.
-等一下,等一下,等一下
- Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.
求求你,求求你,你是我唯一的希望。
Please, please, you're my only hope.
-别挡我的路
- Get out of my way.
-我告诉他们我是无罪的,我不是红灯强盗,但是没有人相信我,没有人。
- I told 'em all I wasn't guilty, that I wasn't the Red Light Bandit, but no one believed me, no one.
我现在该怎么办呢?
What was I to do now?
-你有律师代理吗?
电影精选列表