Don't touch any buttons, Johnny.
好了,亲爱的,你很快就从他的椅子上下来了。
Okay honey, you got off of his chair easy and quick.
擦擦嘴,约翰尼,公事公办。
Wipe your mouth, Johnny, strictly business.
你知道我们要找什么。
You know what we're after.
-你们三个?
- Three of ya, huh?
你去拜访过布兰奇,我猜对了吗?
You paid a social call on Blanche, am I guessing right?
你们就是上周在我的宝藏酒吧劫持男孩的那群混混。
You're the same hoods that held up the boys in my treasure bar last week.
廉价的朋克。
Cheap punks.
-我们今晚可不能这么小气,强尼。
- We're not gonna be so cheap tonight, Johnny.
-我能在你们身上闻到监狱水箱的臭味。
- I can smell the stink of the jail tank on all of you.
-让你想家?
- Make you homesick?
好了,约翰尼,站起来。
Okay Johnny, on your feet.
你跟我们走,我们带着娃娃陪你。
You goin' along with us, and we'll take the doll to keep you company.
-除掉他,约翰尼。
- Get rid of him, Johnny.
我可不想被关在通风不好的地下室里。
I won't be tied up in no drafty basements.
-我们会好好照顾你的,宝贝。
- Oh, we'll fix you up real nice, baby.
-让我打个电♥话♥。
- Let me phone.
-嘿,别逗我们了。
- Heh, don't kid us.
明天你可以用我们的电♥话♥。
Tomorrow you can use our phone.
-明天你的律师就可以开始准备钱了。
- And tomorrow, your lawyer can start gettin' the dough ready.
-我们可以在这里谈正事。
- We can talk business right here.
你要多少钱?
How much dough you asking?
-你觉得它值多少钱?
- How much you think it's worth?
-我要30g。
- I'll go 30 Gs.
我有一笔备用金以备不时之需。
I keep a slush fund for just such an emergency.
现在是30g,都是小钞。
30 Gs now, small bills.
-我们本来只想要25的。
- We were only gonna ask for 25.
我们帮你个忙,我们拿走你的30
We'll do you a favor, we'll take your 30.
-没有恶意。
- With no hard feelings.
-我们会找到的
- Ah, we'll find it.
-明白了。
- Get it.
-在第二个抽屉。
- In the second drawer.
-为了我的收藏。
- For my collection.
-当然,我不打算那样做。
- Naturally, I had no intention of trying that.
对着你们三个。
Against three of you.
-哦,不,当然无意。
- Oh no, naturally no intention.
-鸭汤,是吗?
- Duck soup, isn't it?
-你应该知道。
- You oughta know.
打倒了许多只鸭子。
Brought down many a duck.
抱歉打扰了你的聚会,约翰尼。
Sorry for interrupting your party, Johnny.
-报♥警♥器一定是挂在我们打开的那个抽屉上的。
- Well, the alarm must've been hooked up to that drawer we opened.
快点,开车!
Come on, wheel it!
把轮子给我。
Gimme that wheel.
好了,振作起来!
Okay, brace yourselves!
来吧,拿着这个轮子。
Come on, take this wheel.
把赃物给我。
Gimme that loot.
-我们现在很热。
- We're hot now.
-是啊,我们从现在开始我们很火♥辣♥。
- Yeah, we'll we're hot from now on.
约翰尼·阿尔伯特和他的帮派中最炙手可热的一组角色。
The hottest set of characters ever crossed Johnny Albert and his mob.
如果我们回洛杉矶,我们就疯了。
We're nuts if we go back to LA.
镇上所有的食尸鬼都会来找我们。
Every ghoul in town'll be gunnin' for us.
-我只是想从门牙里取出铅弹。
- I just assumed I'd go pickin' buckshot outta my front teeth.
-怎么样,怀特?
- How 'bout it, Whit?
-去格兰岱尔,蒙克。
- Ride to Glendale, Monk.
给你。
Here you are.
把它分成四份,不是吗?
Splittin' it four ways thins it down, doesn't it?
-你确定不疼吗,怀特?
- You sure you're not sore, Whit?
——不。
- Nah.
我们已经试过了。
We've had our kicks.
我们分头行动更安全。
Safer we split up.
-澳大利亚,我来了。
- Australia, here I come.
-前段时间是在非洲。
- It was Africa a while back.
-那还不够远。
- That ain't far enough anymore.
-你们赶紧把这堆热东西扔了。
- You guys ditch this hot heap and scatter.
-我要去加拿大。
- I'm goin' to Canada.
问你要去哪里有什么用吗,怀特?
Any use askin' you where you're headin', Whit?
远走高飞的加州?
Leavin' California?
-我不知道,我会发现一些恶作剧。
- I don't know, I'll find some mischief.
你会在报纸上看到关于我的报道。
You'll read about me in the papers.
-是警♥察♥,亲爱的
- It's the cops, honey.
没什么好怕的。
Nothing to be scared of.
-滚出去,这是抢劫!
- Bail out, this is a stick up!
-先生,听着,我只有几块钱-你们俩都出去!
- Mister, listen, I only got a few bucks-- - Both of you, out!
-你待在这儿,亲爱的。
- You stay here, honey.
别担心。
Don't worry.
-哦,放开我,求求你,放开我!
- Oh, let go of me, please, let go!
-继续走。
- Keep movin'.
下车!——哦!
Out of the car! - Oh!
不要,放手!
Don't, let go!
求求你,放手吧!
Please, let go!
停!
Stop!
-啊,这是抢劫。
- Ah, this is a stick up.
-是谁?
- Who is it?
-开门,亲爱的。
- Open up, honey.
-怀特,都两点钟了。
- Whit, it's two o'clock.
-见到我不高兴吗,不打招呼?
- Aren't you glad to see me, no greeting?
-怀特,我,我。
- Whit, I, I.
听着,你不能待在这里。
Look, you can't stay here.
-我只是路过-警♥察♥他们-他们来过吗——没有。
- I just dropped by-- - The police, they-- - They been here? - No.
没有,但是我很害怕。
No, but I'm afraid.
-一些人,打手?-不,不,别说了
- Some guys, goons? - No, no quit it.
你弄疼我了。
You're hurting me.
-听着,没人来过,也没人会来,你在担心什么?
- Well look, nobody's been here, nobody's liable to come, what are you sweatin' about?
-报纸上都是这么说的
- It's what's in the papers.
抢劫是一回事,但这件事,红灯强盗的事。
Robbery's one thing, but this other, this Red Light Bandit business.
那些女孩。
Those girls.
-你相信报纸上的一切吗?
- You believe everything you read in the paper?
-报纸上有一幅画,画的是他的样子。
- There's a drawing in the newspaper, what he looks like.
法律认为你就是这个人。
The law thinks you're this guy.
-你觉得呢?
- What do you think?
-我得回家了,罗尼
- I've gotta go home, Ronnie.
-还没呢,亲爱的
- Oh, not yet, honey.
-哦,爸爸会生气的
- Oh, Dad'll be furious.
-让他大发雷霆吧。
- Let him be furious.
怎么啦?
What?
-又闯红灯了。
- Red light job again.
受害人昏倒,匪徒开着一辆福特。
Victim state of collapse, bandit driving a Ford.
可能是加料了。
Probably souped up.
找这辆福特深色轿跑车,1946年末到1947年的车型。
Look for this Ford, dark coupe, late 1946 to 1947 model.
通缉犯是一名白人男性。
Wanted man is a male Caucasian.
年轻,深色卷发,5英尺6到5英尺10。
Young, dark, curly hair, five feet six to five 10.
重150到170磅。
Weighs 150 to 170 pounds.
-我真希望那家伙能找我们的麻烦。
- I sure wish that guy would pick on us.
-穿这身衣服四晚
- Four nights in these clothes.
真希望他们选你来穿这条腰带。
I wish they'd have picked you to wear this girdle.
-嘿,那边那个。
- Hey, over there that.
一辆双门轿车正在停车加油。
Coupe just pulling in for gas.
让我们看一看。
Let's look it over.
——发现。
- Spotted.
别碰那个轮子。
Don't touch that wheel.
-他们只抓到了我们的衣服和偷车。
- All they got on us is some hot clothes and a car theft.
我不会被植入芯片的。
I ain't gonna get chipped.
-我有11年的假释,还有更多。
- I got 11 years parole on me and then some.
我宁愿现在被杀,也不愿烂在福尔森监狱。
I'd rather get killed now then rot in Folsom.
别烦我!
Leave me alone!
不是我♥干♥的!
I didn't do it!
滚出去,别烦我,我什么都没做,放开我!
Get outta here and leave me alone, I didn't do anything, leave me go!
-我们一直在找的那个闯红灯的暴徒用的是点45手♥枪♥。
- This red light thug we've been looking for used a.45.
受害者发誓是点45口径的。
Victims swear it was a.45.
现在让我们来数分数。
Now let's count the score.
第一,枪。
电影精选列表