你想去哪里?
Where do you wanna go?
-一直到队伍的尽头。
- Right straight to the end of the line.
——在哪里?
- Where?
-我知道一条近路。
- I know a shortcut.
开得快,疯狂的快。
Drive fast, crazy fast.
-嗯,我们到了。
- Well, here we are.
-你疯了,小男孩
- You're crazy, little boy.
-是啊,为你疯狂。
- Yeah, crazy about you.
-有烟吗?
- Got a cigarette?
真希望我能喝一杯。
Wish I had a drink.
-抱歉,这辆车的车主忘记在里面建酒吧了。
- Sorry, the guy who owns this car forgot to build a bar in it.
你知道,我一直在观察你。
You know, I've been watchin' you a lot.
-我知道。
- I know.
-你的腿很漂亮。
- You've got pretty legs.
-哦,你注意到了。
- Oh, you've noticed them.
-你的嘴真漂亮。
- You've got a pretty mouth.
-我们来这里是为了什么?
- Well, what did we come here for?
-疯了吧,我猜。
- To go crazy, I guess.
-你说我的嘴很漂亮。
- You said I've got a pretty mouth.
你为什么不亲亲它?
Why don't you kiss it?
-嘿,看!
- Hey, lookie!
你们觉得怎么样,情侣们!
How do ya like that, lovers!
-走开,伙计们。
- Beat it, you guys.
你,太。
You, too.
-你们给我出去。
- You fellas get outta here.
-真不要脸,乔安妮
- Shame on you, Jo-Anne.
-你认识他们?-她认识我们。
- You know them? - She knows us.
-你在干什么,乔安,抢摇篮?
- What are you doin', Jo-Anne, cradle-snatchin'?
-你以为你在干什么?
- What do you think you're doin'?
-别说了,行吗?
- Lay off, will ya?
——什么?
- What?
-这说明了专家是怎么工作的。
- That shows you how an expert works.
放开他,我要抓你这个秃头!
- Lay off him, I'll snatch you bald-headed!
-他们两个我都接。
- I'll take 'em both on.
-听巴斯特的。
- Well, listen to Buster.
-别管他,他是个好人。
- Leave him alone, he's an all right guy.
-他是个老古董,看看他开的那辆车。
- He's a square, look at the car he's got.
-他撞了那辆车。
- He kiped that car.
-哦,所以他喜欢开车。
- Oh, so he kipes cars.
-是啊,还知道怎么用轮子
- Yeah, and knows how to wheel 'em, too.
我本想把他介绍给斯基普和那帮窝棚里的人。
I was gonna introduce him to Skipper and the bunch at the shack.
-嘿,我们需要一个能收集汽车的人。
- Hey, we need a guy who can collect cars and wheel 'em.
-如果他真像乔安妮说的那么厉害,来点证据怎么样
- If he's as good as Jo-Anne says, how 'bout a little proof.
-你想坐快车吗?
- You want a fast ride?
-对,就是这个主意。
- Yeah, that's the idea.
伙计,他会开车吗?
Man, can he wheel!
-我不是告诉过你吗?
- Didn't I tell ya?
-把它放在地板上,孩子!
- Put it to the floor, boy!
小心街角,司机!
Watch the corners, chauffeur!
-你会把我们赶下山的。
- You're gonna drive us right off this hill.
-他要去哪儿,怀特,怀特!
- Where's he going, Whit, Whit!
小心,Whit!
Careful, Whit!
-嘿,怀特,你说什么?
- Hey Whit, whadya say?
-嗨,孩子。
- Oh hi, kid.
-他来了,亚当斯船长。
- Here he is, Skipper Adams.
-嘿,这就是我跟你说过的那个人
- Hey, this is the guy I was tellin' you about.
——是吗?-啊,他看起来没那么厉害。
- Yeah? - Ah, he don't look so tough.
-是这个人吗?-就是他。
- Is this the guy? - This is the guy.
-你有案底吗?
- You got a record?
-不,我没被抓过。
- No, I haven't been pinched.
-那你凭什么觉得自己够坚强,可以加入我们?
- Then what makes you think you're tough enough to get in with us?
-我不知道他有多强硬,但他很有用。
- I don't know how tough he is, but he can be plenty useful.
-真该看看这家伙开车,太棒了。
- Should see this guy drive, he's great.
-我觉得他是胆小鬼。
- I think he's yellow.
——看到。
- See.
-你的鼻子怎么样,孩子?
- How about your nose, boy?
好女孩,乔安妮。
Atta girl, Jo-Anne.
-好了,好了,孩子。
- All right, all right, kid.
-告诉她,船长。
- Tell her, Skipper.
-所以你想证明你有勇气?
- So you wanna prove you got guts?
-只要你准备好了。
- Anytime you're ready.
-好吧,你会有机会的。
- Okay, you'll get a chance.
——什么时候?-当我告诉你的时候
- When? - When I tell you.
-给你,怀特。
- Here you go, Whit.
-这些恶霸是偷车贼,商店扒手,骗子,但他们也很愚蠢。
- These bullies were car thieves, shoplifters, check kiters, but they were stupid, too.
我知道我比他们所有人加起来都聪明。
I knew I had more brains than all of them put together.
犯罪活动猖獗了将近一年。
It was a wild run of crime for almost a year.
那把枪让我长高了10英寸。
That gun made me 10 inches taller.
-我想你肯定搞错了,警官。
- I'm sure you're mistaken, officer.
我儿子是个机械奇才。
My boy's a mechanical wizard.
不上学的时候,他大部分时间都在把家里的汽车拆开再组装起来。
He spends most of his time when he's not in school taking the family car apart and putting it together.
我觉得有人想跟你谈谈。
I think somebody wants to talk to you.
你没听见吗,孩子?
Don't you hear me, son?
等一下,警官-没人会伤害他的,先生,把扳手放下,放下。
Now just a minute, officer-- - Nobody's gonna hurt him, mister, now drop that wrench kid, drop it.
我们要出去兜兜风,孩子。
We're going for a little ride, sonny.
——官。
- Officer.
这会伤透他妈妈的心的。
This'll break his mother's heart.
她是个跛子,先生,卧床不起。
She's a cripple, sir, bedridden.
很难告诉她-你应该为自己感到羞耻。
It'll be very hard to tell her-- - You oughta be ashamed of yourself.
一群坏孩子,先生。
It's a bad bunch of kids, mister.
抢劫和商店促销,他们喜欢汽车,让我们很难受。
Stick ups and store boosters and they kipe cars and give us a bad time.
总有一天,他们会杀人的。
One of these days, they're gonna kill somebody.
-但我儿子不是那样的。
- But my boy's not like that.
-你得跟法官说了,先生。
- Well, you'll have to tell it to the judge, mister.
我们抓到了他的一个朋友,亚当斯船长。
We picked up one of his pals, Skipper Adams.
他把其他人的名字一一列了出来,把你的孩子排在第一位。
He racked up the rest of 'em name by name, put your kid at the top of the list.
-怀特,你为什么不大声点。
- Whit, why don't you speak up.
告诉这个人这不是真的。
Tell this man it isn't true.
-你没有我的把柄,警♥察♥。
- You got nothin' on me, copper.
-你看,先生?
- You see, mister?
他们从漫画里听到这种话,从收音机里听到,来吧,孩子。
They pick up that kinda talk in the comics, hear it on the radio, come on, kid.
-所以我在感化学校和其他人一起画了一幅画,指纹,编号♥,目录。
- So I drew a stretch in the reform school with the others, fingerprinted, numbered, cataloged.
从那以后,我就留下了一份一直困扰着我的记录。
I was furnished with a record that stuck to me ever since.
-你一个人对付不了斯基普。
- You can't handle Skipper yourself.
我会帮你软化他的。
I'll soften him up for ya.
-你可以拿走我留下的。
- You can have what I leave.
-我们今天早上才来的。
- We've only been in this joint since this mornin'.
你确定要这样开始你的事业吗?
You sure this is the way you wanna start your career here?
-我确定。
- I'm sure.
只要我能抓到他。
Just as soon as I can lay my hands on him.
你这个臭鸽子。
You stinkin' stool pigeon.
-是你干的吗?
- Did you do this?
-不,不是我。-那是谁干的?
- Nah, not me. - Then who did?
来吧,名字。
Come on, names.
谁打了这家伙?
Who punched this fella?
-圣诞老人。-哦,一个聪明的家伙。
- Santa Clause. - Oh, a wise guy.
-这也是犯罪吗?
- Is that a crime, too?
-现在你为新宝宝开了个好头。
- Now you're makin' a good start for a new arrival.
这些男孩中有多少人折磨过你?
How many of these boys worked you over?
-只有一个,他。
- Just one, him.
你是个骗子。
You're a liar.
-带他去医院
- Take him over to the hospital.
好了,别闹了,别闹了。
All right, come on, come on, break it up.
我警告过你,惠蒂尔,如果你觉得你很强硬,我们在这里驯服狮子-越强硬,我越喜欢。
I warned you, Whittier, if you think you're tough, we tame lions here, - The tougher it gets, the better I'll like it.
我什么都不遵守。
I conformed to nothing.
我一次又一次地惩罚他们,告诉他们该怎么做。
I drew one punishment after another and told 'em what to do with their rules.
但在六个月的时间里,我被警告了20次,并被列为不可救药的人。
But in six months, I was warned and balled out 20 times and listed as an incorrigible.
-你怎么了?
- What's the matter with you?
你这是在录一英寸厚的唱片。
You're poundin' up a record an inch thick.
它迟早会让你陷入困境。
It'll bog you down in time.
电影精选列表