- You got this guy all wrong.
-哦,不,我们抓到他了。
- Oh no, we got him all right.
-农场惠蒂尔先生,你的下一站是福尔松。
- Your next stop, Mr. On-a-Farm Whittier is Folsom.
-那混♥蛋♥说的是实话
- That dick was tellin' me the truth, all right.
下一站是福尔松,这里戒备森严,是噩梦之地。
The next stop was Folsom, at a home of maximum security, the home of nightmares.
如果我试着爬墙,我现在已经死了。
If I had tried the wall, I'd be dead by now.
我腰带上的一排机♥枪♥子弹。
A row of machine gun bullets where my belt oughta be.
差不多四年了。
Almost four years of it.
我哭得跟假释委员会似的。
I hounded that parole board with weeps.
人们需要我来解决他们的经济问题。
Folks needed me for all their money troubles.
妈妈病了,承担了我的责任。
Mom was sick, bore my responsibility.
任何我能想到的早点离开的理由。
Any reasons I could think of to get outta there sooner.
我站在自♥由♥的一边,但对任何权威的旧怨却比以往任何时候都强烈。
I was on the free side, but the old resentment against any authority was stronger than ever.
可靠的娃娃,就是你。
Dependable Doll, that's you.
-怀特,小心点
- Whit, be careful.
-我什么时候粗心了?
- When I have I been careless?
-我记得曾经读过一个关于飞行员妻子的故事。
- I remember reading a story once about the wife of an air pilot.
每次她的男人外出旅行,她都会有点死气沉沉的直到她听说他已经着陆。
How whenever her man went out on a trip, she died a little until she heard that he'd landed.
这就是我对你的感觉。
That's how I feel about you.
-我总是着陆。
- I always land.
-我总是会死一点点。
- And I always die a little.
-妈咪,你太多愁善感了。
- Mammy, you're gettin' sentimental.
你想让我做什么,卖♥♥鞋和汽油吗?
What do you want me to do, sell shoes and gasoline?
-我才不管你卖♥♥什么
- I wouldn't care what you sold.
-那不是很无聊吗?
- Now wouldn't that be a dumb life?
一周的大惊喜,回家吃汉堡晚餐,老板给你发了一个蓝♥丝♥带♥,因为你3月份卖♥♥的鞋比老特卫普牙还多。
Big thrill of a week, come home to a hamburger dinner with a blue ribbon from the boss for having sold more shoes in March than old man Tweedletooth.
-当然,愚蠢的生活。
- Sure, a dumb life.
不要踢它。
No kicks in it.
我真的很笨,不是吗?
I can be really stupid, can't I?
-宝贝,如果事情变得艰难,我们会兑现筹码,飞往南方。
- Baby, if things get hard, we'll cash our chips and fly south.
今年将是大扫除的一年。
This'll be a cleanup year.
-就一年?-一年。
- Just a year? - A year.
-不会作弊的,先生。
- There'll be no cheatin', mister.
明天,我买♥♥一个日历。
Tomorrow, I buy a calendar.
-我要你答应我,宝贝,不管发生什么事,我给你的钱,你都要给爸妈买♥♥东西。
- I want you to promise me, Doll, that whatever happens, any dough I can get to ya, you'll buy Mom and Dad things.
你知道,你会去看他们,把他们修好。
You know, you'll go see 'em, fix 'em up.
-从现在开始,你只会遇到最好的,但我保证,不管怎样,我会去看他们的。
- Nothing but the best is gonna happen to you from here on in, but I promise anyway, I'll see them.
那是蒙克和孩子们。
That'll be Monk and the boys.
门没锁。
The door's unlocked.
-杜威在说什么?
- What's Dewey stringin'?
我要我的筹码。
I want my chips up.
你确定是精挑细选的?
You sure they're hand-picked?
-奶油。
- The cream.
它们是你想要的,甚至更多。
They're what you asked for and more.
蒙克认识他很多年了,他骗不了我们。
Monk's known him for years, he wouldn't fool us.
-真希望艾尔也在
- I wish ol' Al were out there.
-二十年都见不到他了。
- Won't see him for 20 years.
你好,和尚。
Hello, Monk.
-嘿,阿蒙!-嗨,伙计!
- Hey, Monk! - Hiya, pal!
如广♥告♥所示。
Delivered as advertised.
我跟你说过我朋友的事。
You know what I told you about my friends.
他们知道你的一切。
They know all about you.
-你好吗?-很高兴认识你,很高兴有这么多的问题和答案在我们身后。
- How are ya? - Glad to know you, nice to have so many questions and answers behind us.
-蒙克说你有一项快速致富的专利,不用交换。
- Monk says you have a patent on how to get rich quick, no exchanges.
-嗯,这不是什么新技术,但它最近有新闻。
- Well, it's no new technique, but it has the news late.
蒙克告诉我你知道县里所有更好的班点。
Monk tells me you know all the better class joints in the county.
-了解他们,也去过。
- Know 'em and been in 'em.
-大多数为辛迪加和球拍工作的人。
- Most of the runners for the syndicate and the rackets.
-嘿,那些男孩很粗暴。
- Hey, those boys can be rough.
他们射击笔直。
They shoot straight.
-拍直了又没有版权
- There's no copyright in shootin' straight.
-我说得很清楚。
- I'm making it plain.
这里有一些我很珍惜的东西。
I get a few things around here I treasure.
你不能把这间公♥寓♥当总部。
You're not using this apartment for a headquarters.
-我知道一个很老的藏身处,我们要利用它。
- I know a very old hideout, we'll use it.
-好了,现在最大的音高是多少?
- All right, now what's the full pitch?
-劫持抢劫者。
- Hijack the hijackers.
像我们这样的贼对抗像他们这样的贼。
Thieves like us against thieves like them.
所以我是一家人。
So I'm a family.
没有人抱怨,没有人通知警♥察♥,法律不打扰我们,因为我们没有触犯法律,很明显吗?
Nobody complains, nobody informs to the police, Law don't bother us because we don't step on the law's toes, plain enough?
-我希望你能在我听不到的时候谈这个。
- I'd wish you'd talk about this when I'm not in earshot.
法律是一回事,但对我来说可不是一回事。
The law's one thing, but racket runners, not for me.
怀特,你是我唯一在乎的人。
Whit, you're the only one I care about.
告诉我遗骸里有什么。
Let me know what is in the remains.
-听起来怎么样?
- How's it sound?
-像我们这样的贼对抗像他们这样的贼。
- Thieves like us against thieves like them.
我没意见。
That's okay by me.
-现在我已经死了。
- Now I'm already dead.
但为了荣耀,我也要去。
But I'll go along just for the glory.
-好了,一言为定。
- Check, this is a deal.
-我们通过抢劫为赛马和赌博集团输送资金的信使来热身。
- We warmed up by heisting the messengers that carried the dough for the horseracing and gambling syndicates.
在熟悉的男孩里,嘿。
Inside known boys, heh.
来吧,把兜帽戴上。
Go on, get that hood up.
-嘿,拜托!
- Hey, come on!
这是9。-他投了5个,我们在找9个!
It's nine. - He made five, we're lookin' for nine!
-起来,举起手来,不要动!
- Get up, hands up and stay up!
好吧,谢谢你的大钞。
Well, nice big bills, thanks.
-约翰尼·阿尔伯特会出动50支警棍来找你们这些小混混。
- Johnny Albert's gonna have 50 rods lookin' for you cheap punks.
你一定很兴奋。
You must be hopped up.
-不,只是聪明人和聪明人之间的小战争。
- Nah, just a little war between smart guys and smarter guys.
最后一个是我们。
The last is us.
你最好让约翰尼·艾伯特送100根警棍来。
You better tell Johnny Albert to send 100 rods.
他们最好带着机♥枪♥。
They better be carryin' machine guns.
我们很难被抓住。
We're hard to catch.
把这个打开,把枪放在座位上。
Turn this heaper on, keep a gun in the seat.
-你好?
- How do?
杜雷米先生和各位来宾。
A Mr. Do Re Mi and guests.
-我想是乔派你来的。
- I suppose Joe sent you.
-没有,但是Johnny Albert先生建议我们去看看。
- No, but Mr. Johnny Albert suggested we dropped by.
-哦,艾伯特先生派你来的。
- Oh, Mr. Albert sent you.
好吧,请进,请进。
Oh, well, come in, come in.
我们得小心点,你知道的。
We have to be careful, you know.
毕竟,你们看起来确实有点像菜鸟警♥察♥。
And after all, you do look just a little like, well, rookie cops.
-亲爱的女士,这是最大的侮辱。
- That, dear lady, is the supreme insult.
-原谅我。
- Forgive me.
叫我布兰奇。
And call me Blanche.
你对什么游戏感兴趣吗?
Now, were you interested in any particular game?
——鸟。-稀有的天堂鸟。
- Birds. - Rare birds of paradise.
-没有野鸡?-还是鹌鹑?
- No pheasant? - Or quail?
-不是圣昆汀监狱的那种
- Not the San Quentin kind.
-我带你四处看看。
- I'll show you around.
这些是我们的女招待。
These are our hostesses.
说出你的游戏,他们会玩所有的游戏。
Name your game, they play them all.
你喜欢你所看到的吗?
Do you like what you see?
-你喜欢你看到的吗?
- Do you like what you see?
-一把枪。-纠正一下,上膛的枪。
- A gun. - Correction, a loaded gun.
继续往前走,亲爱的布兰奇。
Keep walking forward, Blanche darling.
停止颤抖。
Stop trembling.
这只会损害你的钱袋,或者我应该说,损害约翰尼·阿尔伯特的钱袋?
This can only hurt your pocketbook, or shall I say, Johnny Albert's?
好了,所有人,举起手来!
Okay everybody, hands in sight!
你应该穿上它的,快穿上!
You're supposed to have it on, now get it!
叫人来,就在这里,快点。
Get a crew, right here, hurry up.
现在我们去那里吧。
Now let's head over there.
快点,快点,把项链给我。
Come on, you come on, gimme that necklace.
-我辛辛苦苦才弄到这些石头的,你这贱♥货♥。
- I worked very hard for these rocks, you louse.
-那就继续工作吧,亲爱的。
- Well work again, honey.
你知道熟能生巧。
You know practice makes perfect.
好了,布兰奇,把货搬上来,你有东西要藏,走吧。
All right Blanche, get the load up, you got somethin' to stash, let's go.
好了,现在离开这里,我们走!
All right, now outta here, let's go!
再见,布兰奇!
Goodbye, Blanche!
别碰任何按钮,约翰尼。
电影精选列表