你什么时候才能长大?
When are you gonna grow up?
让他们给你安排了一份工作。
Got them to give you a job in the office.
发生了什么?
And what happens?
你利用这一特权篡改档案,把不良记录加到你不喜欢的狱友身上。
You use that privilege to juggle the files and put bad credits against other inmates you don't like.
-他们自找的。
- They had it comin'.
-你偷过小卖♥♥部的东西,被抓到赌博,在宿舍抽烟。
- You've stolen from the commissary, been caught gambling, smoking in the dormitory.
你充满了怨恨和反抗。
You're full of resentment and defiance.
你在下坡的雪橇上。
You're on a downhill toboggan.
-进入雪堆,先生。
- Into a snowbank, sir.
-进监狱。
- Into the penitentiary.
-至少我要亲自掌舵。
- At least I'll steer the course myself.
别帮我什么忙。
Don't you do me any favors.
-我不会的。
- I won't.
接受困难的方式。
Take it the hard way.
在砖厂呆90天。
90 days in the brickyard.
-你想证明什么?
- What are you tryin' to prove?
-我正在训练一次对付像你这样无知的公牛十只。
- I'm training to take on ignorant bulls like you 10 at a time.
-这是午餐,排队!
- That's lunch, line up!
我知道你对食物有抱怨。
Now, I know you got complaints about the food.
现在,只要你配得上,清淡的口粮和辛勤的工作就是命令。
Now, light rations and hard work is the order as long as you deserve it.
这取决于你。
It's up to you.
-在那一刻,那个警卫对我来说只是另一个警♥察♥,另一个告诉我该怎么做的愚蠢权威。
- At that moment, all that guard meant to me was another cop, another stupid authority tellin' me what to do.
天啊,如果那天我有枪,我一定会一枪打死他。
Boy if I'd had a gun that day, I would have emptied it into him.
-抓住他!
- Take him!
-他需要消毒
- He needs to be fumigated.
-那是我第一次使用催泪瓦斯,我永远不会忘记。
- That was my first dose of tear gas, and I never forgot.
我仍然反对权威,反对社会,反对法律,但从那天起,我发誓要对每个人都说“是的”。
I was still against authority, against society, against the law, but I vowed from that day on to yes everybody.
用任何一种泥土揉鼻子,然后出去。
To rub my nose in any kind of dirt, and get out.
我终于出来了,更老了,更高了,更聪明了。
I finally got out, older, taller, wiser.
到达居住地后立即向你的假释官报告。
Upon arrival in town of residence report at once to your parole officer.
-我仔细看了你的记录,惠蒂尔
- I've been over your record carefully, Whittier.
从现在起你得小心行事了。
You're gonna have to walk a tight rope from now on.
你一不小心就会被关进圣昆廷监狱。
You slip, you fall right into San Quentin.
-我想问一个问题,先生。
- I'd like to ask one question, sir.
-还有八个人在等,是吧?
- Hm, eight more waiting, huh?
不,没时间问问题了。
No, there's no time for questions.
你每周来报到一次,直到我觉得你一个月只来一次是可以的。
You report here once a week until I think it's okay for you to come in only once a month.
现在,你已经读过有关与其他假释犯交往的规定了,晚上不要上街,记住,不准喝酒,不准携带枪♥支♥。
Now, you've read the rules about consorting with other parolees, getting off the streets at night, and remember, no liquor, no firearms.
-你为什么不能把它录下来?
- Why can't you cut a record of that?
-不,听着,孩子,这不是正确的态度。
- No listen boy, that's not the right attitude.
我有70个像你这样的人,每天都有更多的人进来。
I've got 70 like you that I've got to keep track of and more coming in every day.
现在,我会尽你所能帮助你自己。
Now, I'll help you as much as you want to help yourself.
-我很怀疑。
- I doubt that.
-听着,孩子。-谢谢你,先生。
- Now look, boy. - Eh, thank you, sir.
您好,先生。
Good day, sir.
我对假释,对警♥察♥,对魔鬼的回答是先下手为强。
My answer to parole, to cops, to the devil himself is to strike first.
我们身上的烙印很深,我们得反击。
The brand's on us deep, and we gotta fight back.
这个帮派里没有十诫,只有一条。
There's no 10 commandments in this gang, just one.
不要被抓住。
Don't get caught.
-方块,我们来了!
- Squares, here we come!
-我只想要那种有已故总统头像的绿色长条。
- All I want is the long, green stuff with the dead presidents on it.
-一夜10起抢劫案。
- 10 robberies in a night.
我偷了一台短波收音机,把它改装成接收警方广播的装置。
I'd stolen a short-wave radio and rigged it up to receive the police broadcasts.
-劫匪穿黑衣服逃跑了-我总是知道我要去哪里,警♥察♥却不知道。
- Robbers escaped in black-- - I always knew where I was going, the police didn't.
我是有钱的,有了钱,就有了女人。
I was in the dough, and when you have dough, you have a dame.
我叫她娃娃。
I called her Doll.
她也可能是个洋娃娃。
She could be a doll, too.
所有的外表,衣服和女性的可爱。
All looks and clothes and feminine cuteness.
但她可能是一个冷酷的现实主义者。
But she could be a hard-boiled realist.
我喜欢她性格的方方面面。
I like both sides of her character and all points of her compass.
怎么花了这么长时间?
What took ya so long?
-怀特,警♥察♥跟踪我们了。
- Whit, the cops tailed us.
-你疯了吗?
- Are you crazy?
你为什么把他们带到这里来?
What'd you lead 'em up here for?
-我没办法。
- I couldn't help it.
他们没有跟踪我们,直到我们上了这条路,没有别的路了。
They didn't dog us till we got on this road, there ain't any other.
-那辆车是怎么点火的,拉一下电线。
- What's the ignition on that car, jerk the wire.
去刷刷子!
Hit the brush!
-我们有的是时间,我们已经把点火装置灭了。
- We got time, we busted the ignition.
-我还没机会弄坏我车上的对讲机呢。
- Well I didn't get a chance to bust the two-way radio on my car.
-他们会把下面这条路堵起来的。
- They'll cork up this road down below, hit it.
-谁来开车?
- Who's doing the driving?
- 63号♥,40号♥,10号♥,到弗林特里奇山路和主干道。
- Cars, 63, 40, 10, to Flintridge Mountain Road and main highway.
全速拦截从山上开过来的白色巡逻车。
All speed intercept white squad car coming from hills.
圣费尔南多谷,马里布,圣莫尼卡,所有高速公路,所有车辆,警用警车34号♥,重复34号♥,从巡逻车上被偷。
San Fernando Valley, Malibu, Santa Monica, all highways, all cars, police radio car number 34, repeat 34, stolen from patrol.
车里有三个人,都有武器。
Three men in this car, all armed.
可能会返回城市,重复。
May head back into city, repeat.
-你们不会感冒的。
- You guys couldn't catch cold.
别跟在我们后面太近。
Don't come too close behind us.
-打电♥话♥给厄普代克,跟弗林特里奇圆环有关。
- Calling Updike involving Flintridge Circle, X-Y-Z.
逆转诺曼底战舰-我逼他使用密♥码♥。
Reverse battleship Normandy-- - I tossed him into using code.
- 3、20、10。
- Three, 20, 10.
警♥察♥是有效的,弗林特里奇,马里布。
Police are effective, Flintridge, Malibu.
重复。
Repeat.
-就是这样,他们自找的!
- That it, they're askin' for it!
你看到了吗,怀特?
Did you see that, Whit?
他像只骨折的鸭子一样从栏杆上掉下去了?
He went over the rail like a fractured duck, huh?
-一次,我只需要一次。
- One shot, that's all it takes me is one shot.
嘿,别这样。-射得好。
Hey, come on. - Good shootin'.
-怀特,等一下!
- Whit, wait for it!
-油箱,我们要爆♥炸♥了!
- The gas tank, we're gonna explode!
我们下车吧!
Let's get outta this car!
我们走吧!
Let's go!
我们被困了!
We're trapped!
-我想直接打穿脑袋。
- Right through the head, I think.
-不,这家伙一定带着兔子的脚。
- No, this guy must carry a rabbit's foot.
你只是皱了一下。
You only creased.
-但兔子的脚还不足以让我离开圣昆廷监狱。
- But the rabbit's foot wasn't good enough to keep me outta San Quentin.
那是我的第一次旅行。
That was my first trip in.
让我想想,那是在41年8月。
Lemme see, it was in August, '41.
最低刑期为26年。
The minimum sentence totaled 26 years.
最多可能是5个生命周期。
The maximum could be five lifetimes.
所有人注意了,注意了。
- Attention all men, attention.
达菲典狱长会跟你说话。
Warden Duffy'll speak to you.
监狱长达菲。
Warden Duffy.
-请听我说。
- Hear this please.
我有个大消息要告诉监狱里的每个人。
I've got some big news for every man in this prison.
加利福尼亚州刚刚建成并投入使用了一个荣誉农场。
The State of California has just completed and put into working order an honor farm.
你们可以重获作为男人的尊严。
You can regain your dignity as men.
我们的目标是让你改过自新并在你有资格的时候获得假释。
The aim is rehabilitation and a parole for you as soon as you're entitled to it.
这个地方叫奇诺。
The name of this place is Chino.
-嗯,生意正在好转。
- Mm, business is pickin' up.
-没有栅栏也没有墙。
- There'll be no bars and no walls.
唯一能把你和奇诺绑在一起的是你自己的诺言直到当局认为你准备好释放。
The only thing that'll bind you to Chino is your own word of honor until the authorities believe you're ready to go free.
这是你们的机会,伙计们。
This is your chance, men.
好好表现会让你成功的。
Good behavior'll get you there.
就这些。
That is all.
-你可以在奇诺这样的地方优雅地老去。
- You could grow old gracefully in a place like Chino.
生活在花、鸟和蜜蜂中间。
Live among the flowers, the birds, and the bees.
-是的,我不想在任何地方变老。
- Yeah, I don't intend to grow old in any joint.
嘿,艾尔,你假释的时候会留在洛杉矶吗?
Hey Al, you gonna stay around LA when your parole comes through?
-很接近。
- Right close.
-我会给你一个电♥话♥号♥码。
- I'm gonna give you a telephone number.
女人。-长得好看?
Dame. - Good lookin'?
-是的,她是我的,记住
- Yeah, she's all mine, remember that.
我一到奇诺他们就会过来。
They'll come along the minute I make Chino.
除非你又被困住了。
Unless you get yourself jammed up again.
-这次不可能了。
- Eh, not a chance this time.
我已经学会了如何小心。
I've learned how to be careful.
-至少在我搞定这摊子之前别惹麻烦。
- Well, stay outta trouble till I shake this joint at least.
电影精选列表