-你到Chino的那天告诉我一声。
- Let met me know the day you get to Chino.
我是你的外部联络人。
I'll be your outside contact.
如果到那时我没有长着灰白的大胡子,戴着助听器的话。
If I don't have a long, gray beard and an ear trumpet by that time.
-我会在你一年前做好的。
- I'll make it before you're on the streets a year.
这地方从来没见过我这么厉害的骗子。
This stir's never seen the kind of good con I'm gonna be.
我会有很多荣誉,他们会想让我当牧师的。
I'll have so many credit marks, they'll wanna make me the chaplain.
有一些塔是用来定位飞机的。
There were towers used by the plane-spotting details.
他们离总部相当远。
They were quite a distance from headquarters.
我向自己保证,我要在不到一年的时间里坐上那种东西。
I promised myself I'd be up in one of those things in less than a year.
对我来说,奇诺就像一块裹着糖的生日蛋糕。
Chino looked like a sugar-covered birthday cake to me.
在某种程度上,这是一份生日礼物。
In a way, it was a birthday present.
我刚满24岁。
I had just reached 24.
花了很长很长时间,我的聪明才智才得到回报。
Took a long, long time before my smartness paid off.
普通航♥班♥,10:30。
Regular airliner, 10:30.
不,它没有投下炸♥弹♥。
No, it didn't drop no bombs.
怀特,我们能在这里很幸运,不是吗?
We are lucky bein' here Whit, aren't we?
-出去的时候会更幸运。
- Luckier when we get out.
-我不知道我想不想出去。
- Eh, I don't know that I wanna get out.
床很好,饭也很好。
Beds are good, meals are good.
这里很舒服。
It's comfortable here.
我不喜欢在大街上。
I don't like it out on the street.
我试过旧世界。
I've tried the old world.
-嗯,只要你利用它,让它有所回报,抓住它的喉咙摇晃它,在它脸上扇上几巴掌,把它倒过来,就能把你的黄油面包卷出来了。
- Eh, the world's all right if you use it, make it pay off, grab it by the throat and shake it, slap it in the face a couple of times, turn it upside down, out rolls your bread and butter.
也许来个小蛋糕,小菜一碟。
Maybe a little cake, it's a cinch.
-如果你够幸运的话。
- If you're lucky.
-我的运气是自己创造的。
- Eh, I make my own luck.
-是的,但是犯罪是不会有回报的。
- Yeah, but crime don't pay.
-给那些永远不会进监狱的聪明的人87%的回报。
- Pays off 87% to the smart cookies who never end up in jail.
87%,糟糕吗?
87%, is that bad?
-对另外13%的人来说是坏事。
- Bad for the other 13%.
这也包括我们,我们在这里。
That includes us, we're here.
-你属于这里,小子,你很开心,别醒过来。
- Eh, you belong here, boy, you're happy, don't wake up.
-你又在等那个女人,对吧?
- You're expectin' that dame again, aren't ya?
-是的。
- Yeah.
-女人是悲伤。
- Dames is grief.
-对我来说不是,他们是我最好的朋友。
- Not for me, they've been my best friends.
-我结过一次婚。
- I was married once.
那两块钱就能给你带来的麻烦。
The trouble a lousy two dollars can get you into.
-她来了,很准时。
- There she is, right on time.
刚在灌木丛里发现一盏灯。
Just picked up a light over in the brush.
-我就知道你能行,我就知道
- I knew you were up to it, I knew it.
-今晚我是兔子,跳和跑。
- Ah, tonight I'm strictly rabbit, it's jump and run.
-怀特,好好想想。
- Whit, give it a good, long thought.
你是为了荣誉才来的。
You're here on your honor.
-我,我没有。
- Me, I haven't got any.
我只需要一个小时。
All I need is an hour.
-越过栅栏?-通过它。
- Goin' over the fence? - Through it.
我上周买♥♥了一把钢丝钳。
I bought a pair of wire cutters last week.
你介意喝点血吗?
You mind a little blood?
你告诉他们我从活板门掉下去,伤到了头。
You tell 'em I fell through the trap door and cut my head.
-怀特,别这样。
- Whit, don't do this.
你会让我们的日子不好过的。
You're gonna make it tough on the rest of us.
-你会同意我推迟这一小时吗?
- You're gonna go along with me on this hour's delay, or aren't you?
如果你不这么做,你出来那天我就把你偿清。
If you don't, I'll square you the day you get out.
-这是你的派对。
- It's your party.
-现在,你打电♥话♥给总机好吗?
- And now, will you call the switch board?
告诉他们我掉进了陷阱,割伤了头,去了医院。
Tell 'em I fell through the trap, cut my head, started for the hospital.
告诉他们你想知道我过得怎么样。
Tell 'em you wanna know how I'm comin' along.
他们说我还没到,就告诉他们我一定是昏头了,明白吗?
They say I haven't arrived yet, tell 'em I must be wanderin' around dazed, get it?
-你有点头晕,好吧。
- You're dazed, all right.
-明天你可以吃我的馅饼。
- Tomorrow you can have my piece of pie.
再见。
So long.
你好,娃娃。
Hi, Doll.
- Whit!
-艾尔,你这个老灰胡子。
- Al, you old gray beard.
——迎接那个和尚,我的好左臂,当他们来的时候,伸直身子。
- Meet the Monk, my good left arm, straight as they come.
-你好,农夫。
- Hiya, farmer.
-嗨,阿蒙。
- Hi, Monk.
-一切都好,有什么变化吗?
- Everything okay, any changes?
-就像我们说的,直奔城镇,走吧,开车。
- Just like we said, it's straight for town, let's go, wheel it.
-开车?
- Wheel it?
-是啊,我突然不喜欢奇诺了。
- Yeah, I suddenly lost my taste for Chino.
-自从你进来以后,他们还没有取消交♥警♥。
- They haven't done away with traffic cops since you've been in.
-是啊,放轻松。
- Yeah, relax.
-好吧孩子,我很紧张。
- Okay kid, so I'm nervous.
在你待了这么久之后-你在跟谁说话,外行吗?
After you've been in as long as I have been-- - Who you talkin' to, amateurs?
你确定他们现在没有围着你转吗?
You sure they ain't tryin' to buzz around you right now?
-我还有一个小时呢。
- I got a good hour ahead.
-我们将迎来美好的一年。
- We've got a good year ahead.
-你气色真好,怀特。
- You're lookin' the pink, Whit.
-感觉很好,我要在房♥子周围做点园艺运动。
- Feel good, I'm goin' a little gardening around the house just for the exercise.
看,我把拇指割伤了。
Look, I cut my thumb.
你在那个乡村俱乐部遇到什么有趣的女人了吗?
- Did you meet any interesting dames in that country club?
-他们都留着胡子。
- They all had beards.
那我期待已久的双唇呢?
How 'bout those lips I've been waitin' for?
-好吧,等你的怒火消了,我们就去山里,躲一个月。
- Well, after the big heat's off on you, we head for the mountains, lay low for a full month.
-别管我。
- Nevermind me.
你到底有多硬,艾尔?
Just how hard are you, Al?
-法律是盲目的。
- The law is blind.
他们找了我两年了,我每时每刻都在这里。
They've been lookin' for me for two years, I've been here every minute of the time.
你在这里很安全,很轻松。
You're safe here, it's a breeze.
-我在报纸上看到了你的消息,阿尔。
- I've been readin' about you in the papers, Al.
-我最后一次大捞一笔?
- My last big haul?
一个软弱的人。
A pushover.
楼上的窗户从不上锁。
Upstairs windows are never locked.
我在贝艾尔的豪♥宅♥里给自己弄了几把真冰。
I got myself a couple of handfuls of real ice in a big Bel-Air mansion.
我今晚就把它们击穿。
I'm fencin' 'em right tonight.
我们将得到一年的资助。
We will be financed for a year.
-我曾经知道所有的角度和所有的欺骗。
- I used to know all the angles and all the double crossers.
你对这个篱笆了解多少?
How well do you know this fence?
-你能有多可疑?
- How suspicious could you get in stir?
我跟这家伙做过50次生意,他肯定是对的。
I've done business with this guy 50 times, he's gotta be right.
-我花了一年的时间才来到这里。
- It's taken me a year to get here.
我想至少在这里过夜。
I'd like to stay overnight at least.
-你在这里比在教堂更安全。
- You're safer here than in church.
我很快就会回来。
I'll be back in two shakes of a cocktail mixer.
还有橄榄。
With the olives.
-我想我要洗个澡。
- I think I'll take a shower.
-别客气。
- Make yourself at home.
这不关你的事。
You got no business here.
-我们都知道,快开门。
- We know all about that, so open the door.
-我丢了钥匙。
- I lost my key.
-或者你这里有人。
- Or maybe you got somebody in here.
现在开门,好吗?
Now open up, will ya?
-我没有钥匙,我告诉过你,我没有钥匙!
- I got no key, I told ya, I got no key!
你想要的东西都有了,我们继续吧。
Well, you got the stuff you want, let's move on.
-你有点太焦虑了,艾尔。
- You're a little too anxious, Al.
-我告诉过你这里只有白蚁。
- I told you there's nobody here but the termites.
-加一张床是给谁的?
- Who's the extra bed for?
-我养了一只宠物猫。
- I got a pet cat.
-你的宠物猫刚刚洗了个澡。
- Your pet cat just took a shower.
来吧,凯蒂,慢慢来。
Come on, kitty, slow and easy.
你可能会得肺炎。
You might catch pneumonia.
好好看看这个杯子。
Take a good look at this mug.
我觉得他是热门节目的答案。
I think he's the answer to the hot broadcast.
-他符合描述
- He fits the description.
深色卷发,深色眼睛,鼻梁上有轻微的驼峰。
Dark, curly hair, dark eyes, slight hump on bridge of nose.
身高,体重。
Right height, weight.
你是新闻,孩子,热点新闻。
You're news, son, hot news.
惠蒂尔自己。
Whittier himself.
-你完全误会他了。
电影精选列表