欢迎收看
Wcome once again
《与圣者之子共度时光》
to Experiences with the Son of Santo.
我一年前在体育宫殿赢了这个奖杯
I won this trophy a year ago at Palacio de los Deportes
当时对手是个默默无闻的巨大摔角手
against a great luchador who was unknown back then.
虽然我打败了他 但那晚,一位巨星就此诞生
Although I defeated him,
that night, a star was born.
今晚与我们一起回忆 擂台上的伟大时刻
Tonight, he will join us to look back on this time
并对他表达我的钦佩和尊重
and so I can pay my respects and show my admiration
同性恋摔角界的先驱
to a pioneer of the gay community in the world of lucha libre.
他改变了反串角的形象
He has changed the image of exótico s.
今晚本集节目特别邀请到
Joining us tonight in Experiences with the Son of Santo,
我亲爱的好朋友反串角卡珊卓
my dear old friend, Cassandro the Exótico.
–欢迎,亲爱的朋友 –谢谢
Wcome, dear friend. - Thank you so much.
–我们要打架还是说话? –不会
Do you want to fight, or talk? - No.
我们聊聊吧?请坐
It's better if we talk, please have a seat.
我们像朋友一样聊天
We will talk as friends.
卡珊卓,你知道观众喜欢知道
Cassandro, you know that our audience
–名人的祕密 –当然
wants to learn new things about our old friends.
–跟我们说些八卦吧 –好的
Tl us something.
对我来说...
Wl...
我最大的灵感来源是女人
For me... my greatest source of inspiration are women.
我在女人中长大,在女人中发现自我
I was raised by women.Women have hped me learn who I want to be,
我想成为谁、想去哪裡、来自哪裡
where I want to go, and where I come from.
我钦佩德蕾莎修女 胡安娜伊内斯
I have great admiration for Mother Teresa,Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz, Marie Curie
德拉克鲁兹修女
and for Princess Diana.
居里夫人,戴安娜王妃也是 无政♥府♥夫人,我的好友兼教练
Lady Anarquía, my friend and trainer.
她总是支持我
She's always been there. And...
当然还有我妈妈,我妈妈...
My mother, of course.
不知为何,多亏了她 我才是现在的我
My mother was the one who made me who I am.
你面对了这麽多阻碍,历经千辛万苦 你是如何办到的?
How have you overcome adversity and strife?
你的秘诀是什麽?
What's your secret?
我就是做自己
做自己
I just try to be mysf. Just being me.
我想就只是这样
I think that's how.
卡珊卓的职业生涯下一步是什麽?
What's next for Cassandro?
我很高兴宣布,我们要进行世界巡演
I have the pleasure to announce we're launching a world tour.
我们要将墨西哥摔角
We're bringing Mexican wrestling everywhere
带到世界的每一个角落
because it's the best in the world.
当然了
That's right.
把它推广到所有地方
We're taking it everywhere.
卡珊卓,若你不介意 我想把麦克风
Cassandro, if you allow me, I would like to pass the mic
交给一位有话想跟你说的年轻人
to a young man who has a message for you.
–当然,他在哪裡? –我们来听听吧?
Of course. - Shall we?- Yes, where is he?
就在我们面前
Right here, in front of us.
卡珊卓,能亲自与你说话 真的是美梦成真
Cassandro, it's a dream come true to talk to you in person.
我在週六节目看过你所有的比赛
I've seen all your fights on the Saturday shows,
看过你五次现场表演
and I've seen you live five different times.
我还收集你的商品,包括人偶
I also collect your merch, including your action figure.
我...几个月前
A few... A few months ago...
我跟我父亲出柜
I came out to my father.
我跟他说了,他支持我
I told him, and he...
他今晚也跟我一起在现场
he gave me his support. He's here with me tonight.
若不是你,我就做不到
I couldn't have done it if it wasn't for you.
太棒了
Bravo.
谢谢你,卡珊卓
Thank you, Cassandro!
当莎拉跟我说你打电♥话♥来时 我还不相信
When Sara told me you called, I didn't bieve her.
我以为你再也不想见到我
I thought you never wanted to see me again.
我以为是你不想再见到我
I thought you were the one who didn't want to see me again.
大家跟我说你很厉害
People tl me you're really good.
我在城裡看到你的海报 甚至在我的教堂裡也有
I see your posters around town, even in my church.
上週我还看到你在壁画上
Last week, I see you on a mural.
跟圣者之子摔角感觉如何?
How was it like wrestling Hijo d Santo?
你没看吗?
You didn't see it?
我...
I...
我不想看我的小男孩出什麽事
I didn't want to watch what happened to my little boy.
我曾经需要你
I needed you.
在我生命中的某个时刻 我曾经需要你
At a certain point in my life, I-I needed you.
但现在我不需要了
But now I don't.
而那没关係
And it's okay.
所以?
Saúl...
有时候,我想我无法选择
Sometimes I think I didn't have a choice
我最终会成为什麽样的人
about the person that I ended up being.
我也一样
Neither did I.
欢迎来自安奇哥的...
It's my pleasure to introduce...
卡珊卓
Cassandro...
准备好了?
对
You ready? - Yeah.
反串角!
... Exótico.- Yeah.
加油,反串角!
Come on, Exótico!
电影精选列表