Make him sweat.
你很飢渴喔
You're hungry.
想练一下吗?
You willing to work? - Ey.
上来吧
Come in here.
–确定吗? –对,来吧
Sure? - Yeah, come on.
好,来吧
Come on.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
他们总是让你演逊咖?
You're always cast as the runt?
对,他们就只看到这个
Yeah. They don't see nothing se.
是吗?你的摔角名字是什麽?
Oh, yeah? What's your lucha name?
鼹鼠
Topo. -" Topo."
真可爱,酷,哈?
So cute. Cool, huh?
妈的
Oh, fuck.
妳还好吗?
You okay?
我应该可以跟你合作
Think I can work with you.
但我不行
Oh.No, but I-I can't.
–我没钱 –先别管那个
I have no money. - Oh, shut up.
我们会想办法
We'll figure it out. - No, I'm supposed to...
我们会想办法
We'll figure it out. We'll figure it out.
你明天再来
–好吧 –好
- Come back tomorrow. - Okay. Okay.
好的
Yeah? - Okay.
我得去接女儿了
Got to go pick up my daughter.
天啊
Ah.
我得上几次课才能
Do you know how-how many sessions it'll take me
跟妳一样厉害?
to be as good as you?
一百次
A hundred. - Oh.
至少
At least.
好的
Okay.
鼹鼠
"Topo."
好 这样是一圈
Okay. Laps. Run.
我要40圈,跑起来!
I want four laps. Run 'em.
快点,加油
Faster. Come on.
快点,加把劲,再快点
Come on! Move it! Move it!Faster!
–别闹了 –你想怎样?
What are you gonna do?
站起来,动作快,再一次
Come on, stand up. Get up faster. Flip again.
很好,倒下
Come on. Great, great, great. Fall, fall, fall.
伸展屁♥股♥,来
Stretch it out.
伸展屁♥股♥,萨乌尔。 好啦,好啦。
Stretch it out, Saúl. Come on, come on.
–一、二、三、四、五、六... –很好
That's right. - One, two, three, four, five,
–七、八,不行 –一、二、三
six, seven, eight... - One, two, three, four, five...
–四、五... –我不行了...
Four, five... No. No. - That's right.
我说停才能停
Till I say. Till I say stop! - No. 13...
乾杯
Cheers.
敬男人
To men.
妳觉得我有办法打败大块头吗?
Do you think I'm gonna be able to do something with Gigántico?
萨罗...
Ay, Saúl.
你感觉想模彷圣者之子
I mean, it's like you're-you're trying to fight like you're...
那样战斗
Hijo d Santo or something.
但那不是你
And that's not you.
你有很多方式可以战斗
I mean, there's a lot of ways you can fight.
你不必当逊咖
You don't have to be the runt.
你有没有想过当反串角?
You ever thought about being an exótico?
没有 当然没有
No. No.
他们不可能让反串角赢
No, they don't let exóticos win, you know?- No.
–嗨,儿子 –嗨
Hi, honey. - Hey.
你快好了吗?
Are you gonna be much longer?
剩一点点
叫他们清烟灰缸
- Yeah, a little bit. - Tl them to clean the ashtray.
–你想吃点什麽吗? –一些玉米饼
Do you want me to order something?
–好 –别拖太久
Some tacos? Yeah.
不会
Don't take too long. - I won't.
你认识他们吗?
Do you know them?
不认识
No.
我在附近见过他
I've seen him around.
他是个摔角手
He's a luchador.
他们叫他“指挥官”
They call him Comandante.
想去打声招呼吗? -我又不认识他
Why don't you say hlo? - No, I don't know him.
–我能帮你介绍 –不用了
I'll introduce you. - Mom, no.
–走吧 –不要
Come on. Let's go. - No.
–儿子 –不要
Mom, don't!
快点
Come on, son.
儿子
Son!
不好意思
Excuse me...
你是指挥官,对吧?
You're Comandante, right?
对
Yes, that's me.
我儿子也是一名摔角手 他很有名
My son is also a luchador, a famous one.
他是撒旦之拳 真巧吧?
What a coincidence. - Sure.
他的代号♥是鼹鼠
He fights as Topo.
他说他很厉害
He said he was very powerful
但我没去看过比赛,我会太紧张
I've never seen him fight, it makes me anxious.
妳好,我是尤卡丝塔
我叫安娜,这是我先生葛拉多
卡珊德拉
我女儿安德蕾娜 与安尼斯托兰吉医生的婚姻
对卡珊德拉女士...
能从小费扣吗?
Take it out of my tips, all right?
可以吗?
Yeah?
我妈的也是
My mom's, too.
–再见 –我儿子萨罗
Bye.
–妈 –就像他父亲一样
Mom. Mom!
–妳的呢? –你有两个
Where's yours?
我没看见你出来
I didn't see you go out.
把我的给我
All right, where's mine?
爱德华多,1号♥
看看你♥爸♥,
Look at your father.
你长得跟他一模一样
You are just like him.
你的眼睛像他
You have his eyes.
嘴巴也像他
His mouth.
甚至头髮也是
You even have the same hair.
妈,我们来这裡做什麽?
回家吧
What the hl are we doing here? Let's go home.
如果你听我的话
He'd still be with us...
他现在就还会跟我们在一起
...if you had listened to me.
...戴着银色面具,了不起的圣者
The man in the Silver Mask, the amazing Santo!
观众热烈欢迎 街头乐队、
The audience wcomes him with such joy.
喧闹音、掌声
Mariachis, cheers!
一群人...
He's the best,
看到了吗?那是圣者之子
right? Santo.
儿子,给你的礼物
Here, son. I got you a little present.
...他正在登场
他是杰出的摔角手和演员
...你可以给我
–不,闭嘴 –金丝雀来了
我们来看看
不得了的绳索技巧,太棒了
我们看到了第三次摔倒和结果
这个人想在擂台上更自在一点
不得了的跳跃!
不得了的飞身撞击!
飞得太厉害了!
–谁邀请他们的?你吗? –不是
我没有,但是...
♪ I got your memory ♪
♪ Or has it got me? ♪
♪ I really don't know ♪
♪ But I know it won't let me be... ♪
知道谁真的懂怎麽画眉毛吗?
You know who was good at doing her eyebrows?
薇若妮卡卡斯特罗
Verónica Castro.
对吧?
Hmm.
她是少数真正懂的人
Am I right? - Few can do it like her.
我喜欢她的髮型
I loved her hair most.
对,她的髮型
Oh, sure, the hair!
–很令人印象深刻 –我迟到了
Really extraordinary. - I'm running late.
我看起来不像任何人了
I don't look like any actress.
那样更好
It's better that way.
好多了
Much better.
好了,感觉可以吗?
You're good to go.
–好 –好极了
I like it. - Look at you!
妳真漂亮,长髮公主
Rapunz has nothing on you!
怎麽样?
Good?
不用等我,儿子
Don't wait up, son.
不会的
Okay.
–早点睡 –再见
电影精选列表