晚安,埃尔帕索和华雷斯
Good evening, Paso and Juárez.
今晚在雷的车♥库♥
Tonight at Ray's Auto Shop,
大块头要跟埃尔帕索的摔角手 鼹鼠一决高下
Gigántico will face Topo from Paso.
再加上大家又爱又恨的反串摔角手 大贝尔特兰!
And then, the exótico you love to hate...Big Btrán!
你们看!
Check this out!
看看这些肌肉
Muscle as pure as fresh milk.
什麽肌肉?你脑袋有病
Fresh milk? You're tripping,
–溷蛋 –看看这个
buddy. - Screw you!
跟另一个一样
看,我打倒鼹鼠后就是这麽走的
祝你好运,孩子
What's up, mi chavo?
–彼特,你好吗? –你跟对手打招呼了吗?
Hey, , what's up?You say hlo to your rival?
他不想准备,对吧?
He doesn't want to prepare, huh?
当然不想了 –好吧
No, of course not. Okay.
–鼹鼠!
Hey, Mole!
你喜欢挖洞还是喜欢当洞?
Do you like digging holes or getting your hole dug?
你那小鬍子是怎样?
What's with the shitty mustache?
小鬍子?我替你留的,亲爱的
The mustache?
你就喜欢它搔痒你
I grew it for you, honey.
挺会说的嘛!
I heard you like the way it tickles.
你该拿掉面具,去当反串摔角手
You should take off your mask and become an exótico.
–葛拉多,你为什麽总是迟到?
Gerardo, why are you always late?
–拜託跟他谈谈
Talk some sense into him.
亲他!
Kiss! Kiss!
别闹了
No fucking way!
在雷的车♥库♥的
From the sacred lucha libre ring
神圣擂台上
at Ray's Auto Shop,
娱乐各位是提华纳的刽子手... 大块头!
it's my pleasure to introduce The Executioner of Tijuana... Gigántico!
要跟他华丽对决的对手
In a spectacular mano-a-mano against a guy
只在晚上出没 让边境巡逻队抓不到他
who only goes out at night!
元帅街最可恶的生物
The most abominable creature from Madrigal Street...
鼹鼠!
Topo!
鼹鼠!鼹鼠!
Topo! Topo!
帮我顾好,我只有那一件
Hold onto my shirt, buddy.It's the only one I have!
宰了小鼹鼠!
来给他们一场精彩表演
Let's give them a show.
配合我
Follow my lead.
闻我屁♥股♥啦!
Eat my ass!
该死的鼹鼠,起来!
死玻璃
他是死玻璃
用力...
Get him! Get him!
快点,摔他
死玻璃
滚吧,鲁蛇!
瞧!一隻该死的小鼹鼠
Listen carefully, little mole.
看来你是那种
You strike me as the kind of guy
喜欢四肢着地的傢伙
who likes to get down on all fours!
说得好,老兄
鼹鼠咬枕头...
Topo bites the pillow!
各位观众 这场精彩对决的获胜者
Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this amazing battle,
是提华纳的刽子手 大块头!
The Executioner of Tijuana, Gigántico!
那傢伙毫无诗意 完全没有
That guy has no poetry. None!
确实,他不胡闹 他不像你
He doesn't fool around, he gets to the point. Unlike you,
老兄,你只是个白♥痴♥
making an ass of yoursf.
表现很好,孩子
Pretty good, mi chavo.
下週你和大块头再来一场
Next week, we'll do it again, you and Gigántico.
再一次?又是大块头?
Again? With Gigántico again?
拜託,彼特,我们老是这样
Come on, , we-we always do the same. Come on.
你到底要不要摔角?
You want to wrestle or not?
别去睡觉,华雷斯
Don't go to sleep yet, Ciudad Juárez.
夜晚还很长
The night is just getting started!
对手有着一千隻蝴蝶的威力
The rival in this face-to-face draws his strength from the flutter of butterflies
也替擂台添加异国风情
and brings his exótico style into the ring.
大贝尔特兰!
Big Btrán!
滚啦!
Fuck off!
–让他下台! –滚出去!
Get off the ring! - Faggot!
该死的贱♥人♥
一场火力四射又浪漫的对决
来吧!一,二...
Uno, dos...
一、二、三,结束!
Uno, dos, tres.
你的手!
够了,退后
It's over, ladies and gentlemen!
各位,比赛结束
The exótico has lost.
你一如既往被打败了
又输了!
嘿,萨罗,去吧
Hey, Saúl. Go ahead.
–可以吗?好
Yeah? - Go ahead.
–对
Okay.
卡珊卓
我知道她会被杀
德拉哥看到你,却什麽也没做
请冷静下来
妳怎麽发现的?
罗伯托医生刚打电♥话♥跟我说的
但罗伯托...
那对耳环真不得了
Look at those earrings.
那个戒指好闪亮
And that nice, shiny ring.
你觉得换成我会好看吗?
Do you think that would look good on me?
妳是说耳环还是跛脚?
The earrings, or the limp?
你真讨厌,
Oh, you!
当然是耳环了
The earrings, smart ass!
她会杀了他
She's gonna kill him.
她会切断他的氧气
She'll cut off the oxygen. - Mm-hmm.
妈,车子能发动吗?
Mom, is Jezeb fixed?
我昨晚启动它
I got her running last night.
离合器夹坏了
Just a broken hose clamp in the clutch.
你能帮我送衣服吗?
Are you going to hp me drop off these clothes?
好,但我得把这些补好
In a minute, but look. I still need to mend all these.
有些少了钮扣
Some are missing buttons...
我的孩子手真巧
My hard working son.
总有一天你会让某个人幸福
A boy will make you happy one day.
别带个烂人回家就好
Just don't end up with someone mean.
妳就是新来的女孩?
Hi, sweetie. Are you the new maid?
妳叫什麽名字?
What's your name?
清点所有的衣服 确保没有遗漏任何东西
Count the clothes, make sure nothing's missing.
都在裡面了
It's all in there.
我什麽时候偷过东西? 妳有什麽毛病?
When has that happened? What's your problem?
妳找我碴很久了,我欠妳什麽吗?
You've been so nasty laty, what's the deal?
算了,妈,我们走吧
Come on, Mom. Let's go.
他们付她多少?
How much are they paying her?
他们付给妳的一半
Half what you make, probably.
妳该保持双腿闭好
That's why I told you to keep your legs closed,
免得落得这样的下场
so you don't end up with a bastard son.
走吧,上车吧
Let's go, Mom! Come on, hop on.
很好,用力!
That's right, that's right, that's right!
用力!就是这样
That's right.Ah!
快点,对
很好,然后呢?
很好!快点
一起来
来吧
很好,就是这样
That's right.
就是这样
That's right.
很好,明天见?好
Same time tomorrow. Good job.
哇
Yeah, wl done!Wow.
你想练习或只是看看?
Hey, you want to practice or you just watching?
我看到妳在竞技场对打
I've seen you fight at the coliseum.
对,没错
Oh, yeah. Yeah, that's right.
妳是无政♥府♥夫人
Lady Anarquía.
–莎布丽娜 –萨罗
. - Saúl.
–你好 –幸会
Hey. - Nice to meet you.
–你也在那裡打吗?
You fight there, too?
–没有
No. - Mm.
我只有偶尔在雷的车♥库♥对打
No, um, I've been doing some nights at the...
我的学生有时在那裡打 我应该没见过你
Oh, yeah. My students fight there sometimes.I don't think I've seen you.
你摔角多久了?
How long you been doing lucha?
从小就开始了
Since I was a kid.
但我几年前才开始真正对打
But I've been doing real fights since a couple of years ago.
我下週要和提华纳的大块头决斗
Oh.But I'm gonna be fighting Gigántico de Tijuana next week.
我想打赢他
And I want to flip it.
我想逆转局面
I want to turn it around, you know?
我想抓住那溷蛋,给他教训
I wanna get that bastard. Take him down!
让他吃苦头