I'm not fucking this up.
你觉得呢?他敢不敢出赛?
Will he step up, or wuss out?
–我想他不敢 –要来这套吗?
I think he'll wuss out. - So, that's how it is?
先知道我们谈过就好
Good to know, man. I thought you knew me.
好的,洛伦佐
Wl done, Lorenzo. Good job.
很高兴与你做生意
Now that's a deal.
这是你一直想要的
GERARDO It's what you always wanted.
还有钱...
And the money.
对,他们说大约有两万两千人
Yeah, and like 22,000 people, they say.
没错
Yeah.
我可以买♥♥♥房♥♥子给妈妈
That way, I can get the house for my mom.
我真以你为傲
I'm so proud of you.
那你何不跟我去?
Why don't you come with me, then?
来看比赛
Come.
还是不了
No.
别这样,当我的男人,来嘛
Come on. Be my man. Come on.
–我会一直看着你
I'll still be watching you.
–在家裡
From home.
跟你的孩子和妻子
With your kids. And your wife.
在你的沙发上
On your sofa.
超大沙发,用家庭剧院看
Big like in your home theater.
–你不懂 –我不...
You don't understand.I don't...
–你没有... –我没有什麽?
You don't have... -I don't have what?
我没有什麽?
What don't I have?
我没有家庭?
I don't have a family?
–去你的! –萨罗
Fuck you! - Saúl. No, the back door.
不,走后门!
What are you doing? What are you doing?
去你的!
你在干嘛?进来!
Come in here.
萨罗,快进来!
Saúl, get in here. Come on.
萨罗,可恶
Fucking hl.
别闹了,萨罗,进屋去
Everyone should see us!
大家都该看到我们!
Everyone!
–闭嘴 –所有人都是!孩子们,安娜...
Shut up! Get in the house. - Everyone! Your kids!
闭嘴
Fucking idiot. What are you doing?
冷静点
Shut up!
冷静!
Come on, stop.
其他摔角手都认为你太红了
The other s think you're getting too big.
什麽意思?
What do you mean?
那是好事,不是吗?
That's a good thing, no?
你这是在逼我
You're pushing things.
所以怪我囉?
So it's my fault?
你是说这都怪我?
Are you saying it's my fault?
我不是那个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
我担心你
I'm worried about you.
以前...
Things before were...
所有事情都按部就班
Everything had a place.
对
Yeah.
当你想上我的时候我就在
I was there when you wanted to fuck me
你不想的时候我就不在
and out of the way when you didn't.
我要你离开她
I want you to leave her.
你听到我的话了
You heard me.
嗨
Hlo.
宝贝,我很遗憾
Sweetie, I'm so sorry.
她的心跳停了
It was her heart, Saúl.
天啊,我们不知道该怎麽办
We didn't know what to do.
明天下午两点举♥行♥葬礼
MAN The burial will be tomorrow at 2:00 p.m.
–那花呢? –我会处理
让萨罗跟他母亲独处一下吧
这是离世的好日子
Today is a good day to die.
Santo, the man in the silver mask!
你在墨西哥城时,她会看着你
She's gonna be watching over you in Mexico City.
每个人都会看着
Everyone will.
所有电视都会转播你
You're gonna be all over TV.
他妈的对
Shit yeah?
他妈的对
Shit yeah.
超大。
It's huge.
欢迎,卡珊卓,妳好,贵姓大名?
Cassandro! Wcome, how are you?
–莎布丽娜
What's your name?
–幸会 我是里卡多,
Nice to meet you, I'm Ricardo.
我叔叔在等你们
Come on. My uncle is waiting for you.
跟圣者之子对打很讚
Of course, Santo always wins, you know that.
你得让所有人崇拜你
Your goal is to prove you're worthy of fighting the king.
他很期待见到你
He's very excited to work with you.
他想让你见识几招
Only the greatest artists have played here.
他从某些影片看来的
He saw you in video or something.
他们很酷,你会喜欢他们的
You're gonna like him.
他可是圣者之子
I mean... he's the Son of Santo.
–传奇 –我知道,对吧?
The legend! - Exactly.
–一个活生生的传奇 –听着
A living legend! - For now, get some rest.
去休息一下吧 墨西哥城很不好待,很疯狂
Try not to party too hard while in Mexico City.
不,我们心无旁骛
No, of course not.No, we're focused.
两杯龙舌兰酒
Two tequilas, please.
小莎
What's up?
那是什麽?拿走
Oye. - What is that?
把它拿走
那是赛后的
Put it away. Put it away.
放进口袋裡
For after the fight.
好,放口袋
Put it in your pocket.
好的,口袋。
Okay. Okay. Mm. Pocket.
好吧
Okay, okay. - Pocket. Mm.
–我爱妳 –好吧,我也爱你
I love you. I love you. - Okay. I love you, too.
我很爱你
I love you, too. Yeah, yeah. - Love you very much.
给你!
Here.
萨罗!
Saúl?
要一些吗?
Hey, do you want some?
好
Sí. Eso. - Mm.
你是北部人吧?
You're from the north, right?
你怎麽知道?
How did you know?
你口音很重 –你来自奇瓦瓦州?
You have a thick accent. Are you from Chihuahua?
–埃尔帕索的安奇哥
I'm from Paso.
所以你是墨西哥移♥民♥ 欢迎,乡下人
So you're a gringo! Wcome, then.
–谢谢
Thanks.
–你来这裡干嘛?
What brings you here?
来找你
I was looking for you.
才怪,
No, seriously.
老实说
Come on, tl me.
其实...
The truth is...
我是个摔角手
I'm a luchador.
我来是为了明天跟圣者之子决斗
I'm fighting Son of Santo tomorrow night.
是喔 –是真的
Yeah, right... Liar. - No, I'm serious.
–那我就是赛琳娜
Wl then, nice to meet you, I'm Sena.
所以呢?
My pleasure.
我在街上看到海报
I saw that poster on the street, girl.
你很性感,超性感
但那不是你
You're cute, really cute, but that ain't you.
那是摔角
Lucha.
摔角
Lucha libre.
摔角
Lucha libre.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
小莎!
Sabri?
小莎
Sabri.
小莎
Sabri!
哈?
Hmm?
他们把房♥子卖♥♥了
They sold the house.
山坡上的那间
The one up the hill with the heart-shaped swimming pool.
有心形泳池那个,没了
It's gone.
有人把它买♥♥走了
They bought it. Somebody bought it.
它没了
It's gone, Sabri.
我和妈妈...
My mom and I...
我们本来要在裡面跳舞
Ah, we were gonna be dancing.
有壁炉的客厅,在厨房♥裡抽菸
Living room with a fireplace and smoking in the kitchen,
那裡有超大的黄色厨房♥
the huge ylow kitchen that was there.
妈的
电影精选列表