Go to bed early. - Sure.
♪ And it still looks the same ♪
♪ As when you gave it, dear... ♪
我能跟妳说件事吗?
Can I tl you something?
这还只是个概念,好吗?所以...
It's still a work in progress, okay, so, you know...
这是反串角
That's an exótico.
但他会赢
But he wins.
今晚满满人潮
It's so ed tonight.
没错!
This is it.
你办得到,好吗?
Hey, you got this, okay?
抬起头来,别担心,好吗?
Keep your chin up. Don't worry about them, okay?
交给我处理
All right? And let me handle it, okay?
你只要做好准备
I'll just take care of it. Just get your shit together.
下一个换你,准备好
You're up next, so get ready.
嘿,我想和你谈谈
Yeah, hey, uh, listen, um, I just want to talk to you.
今晚情况会不太一样
Things are gonna be a little different tonight.
–对 –妳是哪位?
Oh? - Yeah. Yeah.
我是他的教练
Who are you? - I'm his trainer.
无政♥府♥夫人?
没错
- Lady Anarquía? - Yeah.
–我是妳的超级粉丝 –是吗?
I'm a huge fan. - Oh, yeah?
事情是这样
Um, here's the deal.
今晚大块头要跟反串角打
So, tonight, Gigántico is gonna fight an exótico,
反串角就是他
and that exótico is this guy right here.
但是呢
反串角会赢
- Oh. - But here's the thing.
The exótico's gonna win.
对,该逆转局面了
Yeah. Gonna turn the tables.
大块头同意了?
You got Gigántico to go along with this?
没有,这是个惊喜
No. No, it's a surprise. - Ah, okay.
那就别浪费我的时间
Then stop wasting my time,
你去穿鼹鼠的衣服
and, uh, you, get dressed as Topo.
大块头...
Gigántico.
有人告诉我行程表有变
I'm told that there's been a change in the program.
场面即将变得很难看
This is about to get ugly!
一位前所未见的摔角手
Debuting tonight,
即将精彩亮相
a luchador you've never seen before.
为各位介绍来自安奇哥的
Coming to you from Paso...
卡珊卓
Cassandro the Exótico!
反串角!
" by Cia Cruz playing)
滚出去,贱♥人♥
Hey, faggot!
你会被扭断脖子,娘砲!
卡珊卓,上吧!
加油!
滚!
死玻璃!
大块头会揍扁你! 你是个废物,死玻璃
Gigántico's gonna crush you! You're nobody! Fucking faggot!
去你的,卡珊卓!
Fuck you, Cassandro!
大块头...
抓头髮
溷蛋
很好!加油!
看我痛扁他
How's that?
卡珊卓!
Cassandro! Cassandro!
卡珊卓...
卡珊卓...
放他下来!
萨罗!
No! Saúl!
各位观众
Ladies and gentlemen!
这场精彩战斗的获胜者是
The winner of this spectacular battle,
提华纳的刽子手
The Executioner of Tijuana,
大块头!
Gigántico!
鼹鼠,别乱来
You better watch it, Topo. Don't fuck with lucha libre.
你得尊重摔角,懂吗?
We have our traditions, got it?
什麽?
What?
指挥官
Comandante.
你看到我对打了?
You saw me?
我们週六聊聊吧
Let's talk on Saturday.
週六?
Saturday?
他们要去旅行
So, they're going out of town!
要去两天
Shh, shh, shh. Two days, yeah.
两天!那挺久的
Two days? Wow, that's a lot.
我要走了
I got to go.
好吧,但你有看到我吗?
Okay. But you saw me?
最好去我家再聊
It's better we talk about this at my place.
你看到我了
You saw me?
对,亲爱的
Of course I did, honey.
我看到你了
I saw you.
宰了他们!
Kill 'em! Kill them all!
看看谁来了
Look who's here!
–欢迎! –谢谢
Wcome! - Thanks.
–我们一直在等你 –谢谢
We were waiting for you. - Thank you.
请进,我是洛伦佐
Follow me. My name is Lorenzo.
来我的酒吧吧,
Wcome to my bar.
能请你喝啤酒吗? -当然
Can I buy you a beer? - Sure, thanks.
我是他的教练莎布丽娜
Hey, I'm , the trainer.
–想喝什麽儘管点 –老天,那是...
Fe free to order. - Shit, there he is.
警队的指挥官葛麦兹佩多
Commander Gómez Pulido, the police chief.
你认识他吗?
You know him?
没有,只在报纸上看过
No way. I only know him from the newspapers.
过来一下
Come with me.
–待会见 –好
Okay, I-I'll see you in a bit.- Oh. All right.
怎麽了,洛伦佐?
How's it going, Lorenzo?
人♥民♥的新偶像
Our rising star.
–嗨,幸会 –幸会
Hi, pleasure. - Nice to meet you.
–嗨 –嗨
Hey. - Hlo.
你好吗? –抱歉
How are you? Wl, sorry to interrupt.
–来吧,我们谈谈 坐吧
Let's talk over here. Have a seat.
谢谢
Thanks.
那场表演真精彩
Holy shit. What a performance!
你让我们全看得目瞪口呆。
You had us hypnotized.
真的吗? 没错
Do you mean it? - Oh, yeah.
你知道在斗牛裡 我们是怎麽称呼那种角色吗?
In bullfighting, they say:
“法老的后裔”
"Holy fuck! There's a god walking among us."
我感觉很好,我看到人们很高兴
It ft amazing. People seemed happy.
对,观众很高兴
They were happy all right.
我本来打算选大块头
I was about to book Gigántico
去参加蒙特雷的一场比赛
for a match in Monterrey,
但你让我犹豫了
but now I'm not so sure.
你是主办人吗? 一个人在生活中 能担任很多角色,对吧?
You're a promoter? - I wear many hats in this life,
但我更愿意当你的朋友
but I want us to be friends.
–我可以做你的朋友吗?
Can I be your friend?
–当然可以 当然,朋友
Of course. Friends.
我从未在华雷斯以外的地方摔角过
I've never fought outside of Juárez before.
对我来说,到哪裡都一样
The way I see it, lucha libre is the same everywhere.
人们都一团糟
People are fucked up. That's why they like it.
所以他们喜欢摔角,因为世界一团糟
The world is fucked up.
某种程度上来说 一个摔角手就是在对抗不幸
For a brief moment, the luchador offers escape.
他在擂台上说一个邪不胜正的故事
From the ring, he tls a story where good triumphs over evil.
对吧?就是这样
全世界都是这样 中国、日本、蒙特雷...
It's the same everywhere. China, Japan, Monterrey...
到哪裡都一样
The same formula no matter where.
我想去各地对打
I want to fight everywhere.
在日本、中国、蒙特雷...–当然了
In Japan, China, Monterrey... - I bet you do.
–墨西哥城 -你已经坐不住了,老兄
Mexico City... - One thing at a time, kiddo.
但你得先解决这个问题
We gotta do it here first.
费利佩,过来
Fipe! Come here.
–老闆,什麽事? –你知道他吗?
Yeah, boss. - Do you know this guy?
不知道
No, I don't think so.
那就好好看看
Look again.
这是...
Wl, this is...
萨罗...卡珊卓!
Saúl.
–反串角卡珊卓
Cassandro. - Cassandro the Exótico.
–反串角?
Exótico?
–你是摔角手? –是的
You're a luchador? - Yes.
好的
Cool.
帮我留意他
He's the one to watch.
带他四处看看,
I want you to show him around,
确保他玩得开心
and make sure he has a good time.
好,我要他好好享受
电影精选列表