Oh, fuck.
那是我想来这裡的唯一原因
That-that was the only reason I wanted to be here.
但是够了
But it's over.I'm done.
最后一场
Last one.
就是这样
I'm done.
我不打了
No more.
–萨罗 –不打了
Saúl.
–萨罗 –嘿
No more. - Don't.
嘿
Hey. - Hey.
–来吧 –不
Come on. - No.
来吧
Come on. - Sí.
我爱妳
I love you, girl.
我也爱你
I love you too.
老兄,有两万两千人来看你
Twenty-two thousand people are coming to see you, man.
我跟你说了,我们办到了
I told you. We made it!
你家人会在家裡看吗?
Do you have someone watching at home?
不
No.
不会,因为...
You know, because...
也许我爸会看
Wl, maybe my dad.
我爸爸可能会看,希望如此
Yeah, maybe him.I hope so.
圣者之子...
Santo!Santo!
圣者之子...
Santo! Santo!
圣者之子万岁!
Yeah! Santo!
圣者之子...
Santo! Santo!
各位观众,
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到摔角宫殿!
I'd like to wcome you all to the Palace of Lucha Libre!
今天将闪亮登场的是
Tonight's main event features a terrific luchador!
一位来自德州埃尔帕索的出色摔角手
He came all the way from Paso, Texas.
若这还不够 他还是从美容沙龙直接赶来
And also straight from the beauty parlor!
请掌声欢迎
Let's give a warm wcome to...
卡珊卓!
Cassandro!
♪ Mister ♪
♪ Your eyes are full of hesitation ♪
♪ I'm a sensation ♪
♪ You try me once, you'll beg for more ♪
♪ Oh, yes, sir ♪
♪ I can boogie ♪
♪ But I need a certain song ♪
♪ I can boogie, boogie-woogie ♪
♪ All night long. ♪
来吧,卡珊卓,我检查一下
Ready, Cassandro? Let me check you.
谢谢
Gracias.
现在,各位观众
And now, ladies and gentlemen...
让我们欢迎传奇的后裔
...let's wcome
the descendant of a legend!
他是银色面具的伟大传承
He's the true heir of the Silver Mask!
热烈掌声欢迎
Let's give a big round of applause to...
圣者之子!
The Son of Santo!
圣者之子...
双方到中间
滚回家去,臭玻璃
圣者之子,别放过他
一、二...
Uno, dos...
一、二...
Uno, dos...
放开我!
Let me go!
我是好人,放开我
Let him go, motherfucker!
放开我
Saúl, let go!
圣者之子!
Santo! Santo! Santo!
他妈的反串角死玻璃!
Fucking exótico faggot.
卡珊卓,上绳索!
你有什麽毛病?
死玻璃...死玻璃...
Faggot! Faggot!
卡珊卓...上啊!
Come on, get him!
他把我扛在他肩上
He carried me on his shoulders,
全体观众大声喝采
and everyone was screaming.
不,我跟圣者之子的人谈过
I was talking to Santo's team.
我们可以去纽约或波士顿 或某个地方演出
They want to set something up in New York, or maybe Boston.
我不记得是哪个城市了
I don't remember which cities exactly.
他本人怎麽样?
So, just between us, what was he like?
–他很厉害 –他没有在后台摘下面具?
He's a nice guy. - Did he take off his mask backstage?
不可能,他是真正的摔角手
No way, he's the real deal.
据说他连上♥床♥睡觉时也不摘面具
They say he never takes it off, not even when he sleeps.
–我是说真的 –是吗?
你赚了多少钱?
How much did you make?
足够了,点东西吃吧
A fair amount, yeah. Get yoursf a drink.
再一杯
Get me another one.
怎麽了?
Hey.
我们能谈谈, 他们会以为我们在聊圣者之子
We can talk because they think we're talking about Santo,
没关係的
so it's okay.
我想我们得在一起
I think we have to be together.
我需要你
I need you.
他有给你看他收集的头皮吗?
Did he show you his scalp collection?
什麽?
What?
圣者之子 他有给你看头皮战利品吗?
Santo. The scalps. Did you see them?
好吧,如果你想保密,我们就保密
Okay, if you want to keep it a secret, we'll keep it a secret.
没关係。
It's fine.
你知道...
It's just that, you know...
我们现在能去我家了
you can come to my place now.
那样她就不会知道
That way, she won't know.
我保证不会告诉任何人,绝对不会
I promise I won't tl anyone.
绝不会说,
Never. Never.
这是我们的秘密
It's our secret. Ours.
她知道
She knows.
她说若我们不停止 她就要带走孩子离开我
She says she's taking the boys and leaving if it doesn't stop.
你们还会再比赛吗?
Do you think he'll give you a rematch?
对,应该会
Yes. I think so.
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
–我不知道时间,但他答应了
I don't know when, but yes.
–他还炫耀了什麽?
What se did he show you?
所有头皮
Hmm.He showed me the scalps
所有...
and the...
他从奥特曼那裡赢来的头皮
the lock of hair he took from Ultraman.
从蓝色恶魔二世 和拉米列兹飓风赢来的腰带
Bts from the time he fought Blue Demon Jr.and Huracán Ramírez.
还有所有的奖杯,超多战利品
And his trophies. It was full of trophies.
我从没见过那种景象
Like I'd never seen before.
他们说他人很好,
They say he's a real stand-up guy
对每个人都很好
who treats everyone with respect.
太好了,萨罗,你成功了
Look at you, Saúl.
你和大人物是朋友了
Rubbing bows with royalty.
恭喜你,萨罗
That's amazing, Saúl. You made it!
你成功了,恭喜
Congratulations, man.
嘿,费利佩
Fipe.
–说吧 –有货吗?
What's up? - You got some?
有,在办公室
Yeah, in the office.
走吧
你现在多嗨?
Let's go.
–超嗨 –真棒
Are you fucked up? - You know it.
该死,萨罗会跟那个小流氓搞上
Damn, Saúl's going to make out with that little gangster.
我对他是同性恋没意见
I don't care that he bats for the other team,
但为什麽非得对我们显摆?
but why does he have to rub it in our face?I know, man. If he's in the bathroom,
还用你说
I'm scared to pull my dick out.
当我去厕所时,他在那裡 我不敢靠太近
Wouldn't want to catch something. - Don't flatter yoursf.
–我可能会被传染 –你想太多
See you, flas. I think I'll call it a night.
之后见,我要闪人了
Already? - Yeah, good night.
–这就要走了? –再见
Leaving now? -Goodbye
像一隻鸟从我手裡吸
Right from my hand, like a bird.
–来吧 –好
There it is. - That's good.
我不行
I really can't do this.
没关係,别担心
It's okay, don't worry.
不用担心
Don't freak out.
一切都很好
It's okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
之后见
See you around,
听着
stud.
我想跟你当朋友 我可以跟你交朋友吗?
I want us to be friends.Can I be your friend?
当然,我想学习
你能出名,你不知道自己多厉害
Listen, you can be famous! You don't know your potential,
我有这方面的天分
but I have a nose for these things.
相信我
Trust me.
《与圣者之子共度时光》
EXPERIENCES WITH THE SON OF SANTO
电影精选列表