Sure thing, you got it. - A fucking good time!
你没事吧?
Are you feing good? - Mm, mm-hmm.
要什麽就跟我说,我会帮你弄来
If you need anything, just say the word.
好,谢谢你
Cool, thanks.
我不知道你们有参与摔角
So you guys are in the lucha business?
洛伦佐是宣传员
–什麽?没有 –对
Whatever you want. - Really?
但他跟我提到蒙特雷的比赛
He was talking about a match in Monterrey.
他很厉害,什麽领域都涉入
He's a mover and a shaker, he has a finger in every pie.
你从哪裡搞到这个的?这玩意真纯
Where did you get this? It's pure vanilla.
真可惜你没去看对打 没能见识卡珊卓
Too bad you weren't there to see Cassandro.
谁?
Who?
–卡珊卓 –对
Cassandro! - Oh, yeah.
我对摔角没兴趣
I'm not really into lucha libre.
我更喜欢脱衣舞俱乐部那类的
I prefer strip clubs, stuff like that.
真可惜...
That's a shame.
真的很可惜,那是很美的表演 真的很美
It's too bad, because it's a beautiful show.
–我喜欢面具
Real nice. - Wl...
–是吗? –对
I like the masks. - Yeah?
我喜欢摔角面具
Yeah, they're pretty cool.
你用哪一个?
What's yours like?
–我不戴面具
Ain't got one.
–真的吗?–不戴面具?
Really? No mask?
–对 不戴面具!
No mask! None.
–你很不一样 –一向如此
You're different. - Yeah, always.
–很好 –当然,你很帅
I like that. - Yeah.And you're cute.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果卡珊卓在这裡 他会告诉你很多事情
If Cassandro were here, he'd tl you many things.
对,他会说,例如...
Mh-hmm? - Yeah, for example...
他想吻你
...that he wants to kiss you.
但是卡珊卓不在,所以...
But Cassandro isn't here.
很高兴他不在,因为我有女朋友 而且我不想惹麻烦
Good, 'cause I have a girlfriend. Don't want any trouble.
我也有男朋友 –真的吗?
I have a boyfriend, too. - Yeah?
–对,他又高又壮
Yeah. He's big. Really strong.
真的。
Really.
对不起,妈,我昨晚很晚回家
Sorry I came home late.
我吵醒妳了吗?
Did I wake you?
–我吵醒妳了? –没有
Did I wake you?
No.
是电♥话♥吵醒我,响了一整个上午
The phone did, ringing all morning.
昨晚很棒,妈妈
Yesterday was amazing, Mom.
昨晚很开心,妳该找天来看看
It was a great night, you should come someday.
你没想到,对吧?
It didn't cross your mind.
你没想过若你♥爸♥知道会说什麽
What's your father going to say when he hears about this?
因为他会发现,然后像条狗一样气疯
He's going to be like a ranch dog when he finds out.
萨罗,宝贝
Saúl!
Son!
不仅是那样
It's not just that.
你得照顾好自己
You have to be careful.
还记得他们去年 对西维亚的儿子做了什麽吗?
Remember what those kids did to Silvia's son?
萨罗,喜欢吗?
Do you like it, Saúl?
快点,萨罗
你喜欢这条河吗?
很棒吧?
看
嘿,告诉我,
Ey, dime.
你开心吗?
Are you having fun?
谢了,宝贝
Thank you, baby.
爱德华多,亲爱的
, honey.
妳该走了
You should go.
–情况如何? –很好
How's it going? Good, good, good.
–女孩们还好吗? –很好
How are the girls? - Good.
–玩得开心吗? –对,大家都很开心
They having fun? - Yeah. Everyone's good.
我不希望女孩们看到她
I don't want the girls to see her.
我叫她离开了
I told her to leave.
我在观众裡看到你妈妈
I saw your mom in the .
是吗?
Yeah?
–是 –对
Yeah. - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
准备好了?
Are you ready?
向来如此
Always.
各位观众!
Ladies and gentlemen...
欢迎来到战斗之夜
Wcome to this lucha libre night!Wcome to the fight night!
今晚在主赛中面对蓝色火焰的是...
Facing Blue Flame tonight in the main event...
欢迎卡珊卓!
Let's wcome Cassandro!" by Blondie playing)
莎布丽娜,这裡
, aquí.
来吧
不准耍手段,反串角
来吧,卡珊卓
死玻璃!
Faggot!
闭嘴,那是我儿子!
Shut up! That's my son.
说句话,卡珊卓,你还好吗?
你没事吧?
一、二、三
死玻璃...
Faggot! Faggot!
快点,拿下他,卡珊卓,他撑不住了
放开他!
起来,你要放弃吗?
快点
用力!
Harder! Harder!
那样可能犯规,小心点
死玻璃...
Homo!
卡珊卓!
到中间去!
专心点,先生,上来吧
来吧!
很好
卡珊卓!
卡珊卓...
一、二...
Uno, dos...
你不能插手
滚开!
你可以的!
卡珊卓!
亲下去!
Kiss! Kiss!
让卡珊卓赢
Cassandro wins.
所有人领两倍钱
Double the pay for everybody.
去你的,外国佬叛徒
Screw you, gringo! Fucking traitor!
我才不输给反串角!
I don't lose to exóticos!
两倍?
两倍的钱
- Double? Double pay.
卡珊卓!
一、二、三!
Uno, dos, tres.
好耶!
我的偶像!
My idol!
卡珊卓...
卡珊卓!
你看到群众多疯狂吗?
SAÚL Did you see the roaring?
老天爷啊!
Mother of God.
讚美主!
Praised be the Lord!
想像当我在竞技场 或真正的摔角场上会是什麽模样
Now, picture me in a stadium or in a real lucha libre arena.
我们迟早会办到的,儿子
We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, son.
妳担心吗?
Are you worried?
妳很担心,对吧?
You are!
妳担心是因为我爸爸
You're worried about my dad. I know you are.
去玩吧,别太晚睡
Go have fun.
- Don't stay up too late. - I won't.
要我送妳回去吗?
I could drive you home.
–少来了 –我送妳吧
Nah. - I'm serious.
I'm not senile.
–我又不是残废 –妳确定?
Are you sure? - Yeah.
好吧,别忘了医生的话
Please remember what the medicine man said.
–记得吃药 –别小题大作
Drink the infusion. - Okay, don't make a ruckus.
我才不会小题大作
I promise I won't. - Stop it!
去玩吧,他们在等你
Come on, go have fun, your friends are waiting.
–别出洋相了 –妳也是
All right. - Don't cause a scene.Same goes for you!
我想念你的嘴
I missed your mouth.
等等
Hey, hold on. Hold on.
我们慢慢来
One thing at a time.
好 我们先吃饭,
Okay. Okay. - First we eat.
我来做点饮料
Can make some drinks for us.
好
Okay.
–好 –我们得庆祝
Okay. - We need to cebrate.
谢谢宇宙,让我能独自
Thank you, Universe, for allowing me to be here,
跟葛拉多在一起 就只有我们俩
all alone with Gerardo. Just me and him.
哦。 -哦,抱歉。
Ah.- Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
我觉得卡珊卓是一号♥
I think Cassandro's a top.
他跟我完全不同
电影精选列表