嘿!你身上有刺青吗
Hey, you got a tattoo?
没有, 先生
No, sir.
我没问你!混♥蛋♥ 我是失踪人口
Not you, asshole! - I'm a missing person.
整个镇上都在找我
The whole town is looking for me.
你把自己藏起来? 对
You hidin' out? - Yes.
如果能让我们坐起来 我会很感谢
I'd appreciate it if you'd let us sit up.
那刺青呢? 我没有刺青
What about the tattoo? - I don't have one.
你输了, 欠我一块 其实是欠你两块多
You owe me a buck. - Actually, it's up to two.
我在汉堡王还跟你借了一块钱
I borrowed that one off you at Burger King.
抱歉喔
Excuse me!
你打算从背后射杀我们吗?
Are you planning to shoot us in the back of the head?
还没决定, 怎样
We haven't decided yet, have we?
你又是谁
Who are you?
你不会要想知道的
Ah... you don't want to know.
不想要知道, 就不会想问 笨瓜
Wouldn't have asked if he didn't want to know!
他是我哥, 行径有点疯狂, 没这回事
He's a little crazy. He's my brother. - That's not true.
她根本不认识我
She doesn't even know me.
你们最好说句实话 这是实话
Somebody better start talking straight here. - That's the truth.
好
Okay.
你真想知道?
You want to know?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
好吧!我...
Okay, good. But...
过来这里
come on over here.
什么? 过来这里
What? - Come on over.
过来啊
Come on over here!
过来
Over here.
靠过来点
Come on down here.
蹲下来
That's right. Down here!
好
Okay.
你们两个兔崽子
You dumb sons of bitches!
你们不知道 自己已经介入一桩
Do you realize that you have just walked...
六千万的毒品交易吗?
straight into a $60-million drug transaction?
你自己 在进行六千万的毒品交易?
You're running this multi-zillion-dollar drug transaction by yourself?
一个超♥市♥小员工? 不
Little Target boy? - No.
不, 我不是一个人行动
No, I'm not doing it by myself.
不不
Oh, no, no.
事实上是这样
As a matter of fact,
十分钟内
in about 10 minutes...
这里将会发生一场绝无仅有
this place is gonna be alive with the meanest,
你从没遇过的 黑道枪战大廝杀
ugliest, most impatient animals you guys have ever seen.
我给你五分钟...
I'll give you five minutes to take...
你可拿走店里任何想要的东西
whatever you want in the whole store.
我不会说出去 带着你的枪快走
I won't tell. Take your guns and go.
好吧 但是这女孩是谁
Okay, then, who's the girl?
我是他的人♥质♥ 是啊, 是啊
I'm his hostage. - Yes. Yes. Yes.
真的吗?
Is that true? Hmm?
是啊!是真的
Yes! Yes, it's true.
还有...
And, um...
如果这交易没有成交 她会被抓去喂猪
if the deal doesn't go down, she becomes pig feed.
放屁
Bullshit.
你不信?
Oh, really?
好吧!干掉她 听你鬼扯
Well, blow her away. - That's bullshit!
好
Okay.
把枪给我 我作给你看
Then give me your guns and I'll do it for you.
他骗人的, 对吧
It's bullshit, right?
等着看
We'll see.
翻过来
Roll over.
你听到了 啥?
You heard him. - What?
翻过来 你也是啊, 蜜糖
Roll over! You too, honey.
你听到我说的了 翻过来, 快
You heard me. Roll over. Do it!
快点快点 翻过来
Come on, come on! Roll! That's it.
太好了 嗯! 耶
Very good. - Mmm! Yeah.
呃... 把枪给我
Um... give me the guns!
不要勒!
No way, man. Uh-uh.
好吧
Fine.
你干掉她吧 我不需要她了
You do it. I don't need her anymore.
我只是需要她帮我通过海关 真不好玩.
I only needed her to get through customs. - I don't like this.
这样做太不值得了
This sucks. It's not worth it.
我们没时间了, 快啊 好
We don't have time. Do it! - All right.
不重要的角色
It's nothing personal.
Jim! 他们来了
Jim! - Too late. They're here!
他们来了, 太迟了
It's too late. They're here.
来人啊, 先别开枪
Men, hold your fire.
Ned, Tommy, 先别开枪
Ned, Tommy, hold your fire.
你们头顶上已有红外线瞄准 把枪举起
There are infrared scopes trained on your heads.
别杀我们 这人才是你要的, 不是我们
We didn't want this! - It's the girl you want, not us!
Ned, 我们拿到东西 对!精确度全方位
Ned, we got a WD-40. That's right, a full-scale PMS.
好!大家安静
Okay, everybody just relax!
各位, 安静点 这里已经被包围
Everybody, just relax! The place is gonna blow.
安静! 现在, 把枪放下
Just relax. Now, put down your guns.
他们已经放下枪了 你们把枪放下了吗?
They're putting down the guns. Are you putting them down?
身子蹲下 才不会被扫射
Get down 'cause lives are at stake.
现在, 往后退
Let go. Now get back.
往后退, 把脚打开 像青蛙一样
Get back. Spread 'em. Spread the legs. Put down the dogs.
好了, 脚放下来
Okay, put the dogs down.
两只脚!
Both of 'em!
屁♥股♥压下去
Put the dogs down! Down!
好棒喔 我要给你们一个惊奇
That was great! - I got a surprise for you guys.
我们也要给你一个惊奇
We have a bit of a surprise for you.
这枪没有子弹
Them guns aren't loaded.
我有个主意 停战好吗?
I got an idea. How about a truce?
我满口废话 你们满口废话
I'm full of shit. You're full of shit.
每个人都会有胡扯的时候
Everybody at one time is full of shit.
我们来弄几根玉米热狗吃 让彼此好好熟悉一下
I'll throw on some corn dogs and we'll get to know each other.
我想知道你们脑子里装了什么
I'd like to know what goes on inside your heads.
好了, 这大支枪是你的... 不.
Okay, you had the big one... - No.
抱歉 我以为你应该比较大支
Sorry. I could've sworn you had the big one.
哈!
Ha!
我骗你的
I lied.
他们就是在 Saltburg 杀了人的傢伙
These are the men that killed that guy in Saltburg.
我想我们这回完蛋了
I'm fairly sure that we're gonna die.
不能跟你去洛杉矶 我很失望
I'm disappointed we're not going to California together.
我们还没死
We're not dead yet.
快了吧
Pretty darn close.
如果我可以跟他们走
If I can get them to take me with them,
也许我可以逃脱 再回来救你
maybe I can get away and come back for you.
我们需要车子 他们应该有车
We need a car and they obviously have one.
只是...
Just...
我作什么, 你都要配合 好.
go along with whatever I do. - Okay.
你们两位怎么称呼
So, what's the word on you two?
你结婚了吗? 看得出来
Are you married? Obviously...
有家要养 所以跑来廉价商品店偷东西?
you're hack crooks if you can't pull off a discount store job.
你想偷什么? 发胶吗?
What were you planning to steal? Hair spray?
对不起
Sorry.
女士, 你有工作吗?
Lady, you got a job?
没有
No.
那你少说风凉话
Then don't knock ours.
犯罪不是一种工作 是病态
Crime isn't a job. It's a sickness.
还有铜板吗?
Whoops. Anyone have some change?
你看起来很需要个铜板
You look like a lady in need of a quarter.
我需要不只一个铜板
I might need more than just a quarter.
你知道吗? 不知道
You know... - No.
你跟我一起 可以赚不少钱
You and I could make a lot of money.
蜜糖, Nestor 是我的伙伴
Honey, me and Nestor are partners.
我们不需要第三只 你懂啥么, 闭嘴吧
We don't need a third. - You don't know, so shut up.
跳上来吧
Hop on.
现在...上路吧
Now. Let's go now.
你知道你像啥么?
Know what you are?
嗯
Yeah.
你是个惹麻烦的小美女
You are one good-looking ball of trouble.
电影精选列表