你应该看在"你自己"的份上
Priority ought to be making something of yourself.
这样说也对
That's right up there.
我在你这年纪时, 我早就离家去了
When I was your age, I couldn't wait to get out of my folks' house.
我喜欢待在家里
I love living at home.
我认为这不是我应该 待着的地方
I don't think this is such a great place for me to work.
好吧
Okay,
假设... 我没得到这工作
say I don't get this job, hypothetically.
你会火大吗?
Are you gonna be upset?
你如果没得到这工作 你就搭车去圣路易斯市
You don't get this job, you're on a bus to St. Louis.
圣路易斯市?
St. Louis?
Jeff 叔叔要给你一份 园艺店的工作
Uncle Jeff's offered you work in his garden shop.
我不懂园艺
I don't know anything about gardening.
那你就学啊!
You will learn!
我感觉你是要把我赶出你的生活
I'm getting a feeling that you want me out of your life.
我不是把你赶出我生活 我要你离开我的房♥子
I don't want you out of my life, I want you out of my house.
喔... 出去
Wow. - Out!
好好好
Okay, okay, okay.
所以, 我不用供应你熊爪糕? 不, 谢了
Sure I can't offer you a bear claw? - No, thanks.
很新鲜美味喔 - 不了, 谢谢
They're good, fresh. - No, I'm fine.
你不需要, 我也不需要
You don't want one, and I don't need one.
说的好 我喜欢吃这玩意儿
Right! - I love the darn things, though.
我可以吃一打这种熊爪糕 看我体型就知道
I could eat those by the dozen. By the looks of it, I have.
嗯
Right.
我很高兴你能考虑
I'm so excited that you're considering...
成为我们的工作伙伴 我们诚心期望
joining the Target team. We all are.
很感谢
I appreciate that.
好!现在长话短说
Good. Then let's cut right to the chase.
我们打算付你 年薪 $42,500
We're prepared to offer you $42,500 a year...
包括所有福利
with a full benefit package.
有牙医, 医药补贴
That's dental, medical,
分红, 退休金
profit sharing, pension,
生活, 交通补贴
expense account, car allowance,
还有休假日
vacation, of course,
以及调职费用的补贴
and any and all relocating expenses.
这是我们对你最好的待遇 你觉得如何?
This is our first, best, and last offer. What do you think?
嗯...嗯... C. D...
Well... um, C. D...
请恕我直言
with all due respect,
我来这里...
I came in here...
希望要有四万五的年薪
with the number forty-five in mind, and...
呃...
Hmph.
好吧
You've got me.
年薪四万五成交
Forty-five it is.
欢迎上任 谢谢你
Welcome aboard. - Thank you.
我请你吃午餐 不, 不
I'd like to buy you lunch. - No, no, no.
钱别花在这里 我来请
Your money's no good here. Lunch is mine.
那我就不跟你争啰 最好不要, 我块头比你大
I'm not going to argue. - Better not. I'm bigger than you.
请等一下 我让秘书帮我留话
Hang on a second. I told her to hold my calls.
是的, Peg. 嗯嗯
Yeah, Peg. Uh-huh.
不, 一切顺利
No, it's okay.
他现在就在这里啊 嗨, Peg.
He's right here with me now. - Hi, Peg.
我们已经敲定了 嗯
We just closed the deal. Uh-huh.
刚刚谈妥 我给他一年四万五年薪
It was a slam-dunk, too. I got him for forty-five.
不!他在这里
No, he's right here.
你说他错过班机是什么意思?
What do you mean he missed the plane?
那跟我说话的人到底是什么鬼?
Then who the hell am I talking to?
喔
Ohhh!
我... 等等再说
I'll, uh... I'll get back to you.
我知道有个不错的义大利餐馆
I know a great, little Italian place...
有超级美味的义大利面
that has the best pasta primatonis in the wor...
请稍等我一下
Excuse me a minute, will you please?
你老婆很漂亮. Dodge, James?
Lovely wife you have there. - Dodge, James?
嗯啊
Mm-hmm.
James, 我想我们之间有点误会
James, I'm afraid we have a little misunderstanding.
我以为你是那位
You see, I thought you came in for the, uh...
来应徵卖♥♥场经理的人
operations manager's job.
你应该是应徵 夜间清洁人员一职
I have you down here as night cleanup boy.
喔, 那这工作
Well, I'm a little overpaid...
薪水还真高啊 你说是吗?
for night cleanup boy, wouldn't you say?
事实上, James, 我只能付你一个小时四块四
The truth is, James, I can offer you $4.44 per hour.
啊, 四...块四...
Uh, four, four... $4.44...
$4.44 没错 那福利呢?
$4.44. - What about the benefits?
每天休息两次, 各15分钟 一个半小时用餐
Two fifteen-minute breaks and a half hour for lunch.
职位是... 夜间清洁小弟
And the title is, uh, night... cleanup boy.
是的
Yes.
好吧
I'll take it.
还有 不要看到那撮卷发
Oh, and, uh... Iose the curl.
欢迎加入团队 谢谢
Welcome to the Target team. - Thank you.
当鹦鹉说 "我当然会说话"
So the parrot says, "Of course I can talk."
那你能飞吗?
Can you fly?
我不要该死的日本车把工厂 设在这里
I don't want any damn Japanese automobile plant in this town.
但...那是工作机会
It... it means jobs.
我不需要
I don't need a job.
你的长官想要用政♥治♥利益 交换来操作这个小镇
Your governor's tryin' to use my town as a political chip.
我很了解
I resent that.
这有助于你的个人利益啊
There could be some specific benefits for you personally.
Josie!
是? 过来一下
Yeah? - Come here.
来见见两位政♥府♥官员
Meet these gentlemen from the governor's office.
快来啊, 甜心
Come on in here, honey.
甜心, 这位是 Bill...
Honey, I want you to meet Bill, uh...
我叫 Bob. Bob Bosenbeck.
Uh, Bob. Bob Bosenbeck.
Bob.
Dave.
你好, Dave.
My pleasure, Dave.
你好. Dave Hockner.
Right. Dave Hockner.
我并不想打扰你们
I don't want to interrupt.
很高兴见到两位
Very nice to meet both of you.
再见
Bye.
Bye.
Josie?
Josie!
你今天又搞鬼
You pull another stunt like you did today,
最好小心 哪一次你会自作自受
I'll beat the livin' daylights outta you!
好了, 出来!
All right, out!
从车子里出来, 女士 出来!
Out of the vehicle, ma'am. Get out of here!
快出来
Get out of the car!
真准时
Right on time!
一切都在掌握中
Everything's going as planned.
你租了台礼宾车?
You ordered a limousine?
当然
Of course.
我第一天上班耶
My first day of work.
如果你载我去 那多难看?
How's it gonna look if my dad drives me?
总要一点派头
A little treat for getting the job.
租一次才50块
It was only fifty bucks.
很准时, Henry. 请, 先生
Right on time, Henry. - Yes, sir.
Henry, 这标示... 快拿掉
Henry, the sign... very wrong.
拜
Ciao!
嗨!Jim, 你要去哪里
Hey, Jim, where you going?
哈啰, 小朋友
Hello, boys.
要搭 F14 去巴黎
Going to Paris on an F-14.
我跟保加利亚副总理有约
Got a peace meeting with the vice president of Bulgaria.
要谈生意, 你知道 接着要到威尼斯
Business, you know? Then I'm going to Venice,
跟奥地利公主 共进义式晚餐
for a spaghetti dinner with the princess of Austria.
她是魁梧又美丽的小姐
A beautiful lady... really big bones.
记得要刷牙喔, Melvin!
Remember to brush your teeth, Melvin!
Sidney! 你也一样 再见啰
You, too, Sidney! Adios!
Jim 好酷
Jim is so cool!
Bobby.
一早就看到裂开的地板
Got a loose tile here. In the morning...
你马上处理
take care of it.
我可不要被人告, 好吗
I don't need a lawsuit, okay?
我还有很多事要烦
I've got enough to worry about.
他是谁啊
Who's he?
请注意, 亲爱的顾客
电影精选列表