Attention, shoppers.
本卖♥♥场将在五分钟内打烊
The store will be closing in five minutes.
请到柜台♥办♥理结♥帐♥
Bring all your purchases to the front.
你是个 slacker (意指懒鬼)吗? 不, 我是长老会长
Are you a slacker? - No, uh, Presbyterian.
你说什么? 你说什么?
What did you say? What did you say?
俺在问你一个简单问题
I'm askin' you a simple question.
你懒吗? 不懒, 先生
Are you lazy? - No, sir.
上一个穿制♥服♥的员工是个懒惰鬼 被我踢了出去
The last guy that wore that uniform was a lazy slacker, and I fired his butt.
呃...说到制♥服♥ 我可以要一套新的吗?
Uh, about the uniform, will I be getting my own?
你想的美 把名牌补上去就可以穿了
You work out, which I doubt, you can have a new name patch.
我可以拿去洗洗吗? 有 Darnell (上一个员工) 的味道
Would I be able to have it laundered? It smells a little like Darnell.
你不要惹毛我, 孩子
I don't think you know who you're messin' with.
去清理男女厕所
After you clean the ladies' and mens' crappers...
最好不要躲在女厕里偷闻
and you'd better be able to eat off those bowls...
你要清我的咖啡机 还要桌子给我上蜡
you clean my coffee maker, then wax my desk.
清啥么?
Uh, clean what?
清理我的咖啡机, 我的桌子! 懂了
Clean my coffee maker and wax my desk! - I got it!
走道用拖把清乾净 从美妆区开始
Sweep the aisles, startin' with health and beauty.
接着是童装部与女装部
Work your way over to juniors and misses.
拖仔细点 把通道的杂物清掉
Ups and downs, leaving your debris in the cross aisles.
所以, 我要从美妆区开始...
So, I start with health and beauty...
我不是已经说过了吗
I just said to start with health and beauty!
接着你把通道清乾净
Then you do your cross aisles.
然后拿着清理后的垃圾
That'll bring your dust bin into play.
跟废弃物一起 丢到垃圾箱
Take the debris. Load it into the dustbin.
提着垃圾箱去丢弃
Take the dustbin out to the loading dock...
要作垃圾分类
and empty it into the receptacle.
懂吗?很简单吧 懂
Got that? Easy as pie. - Yeah.
我以前在 Taco 店工作时
I was employed briefly at Del Taco, and...
我不管你以前在哪工作
I don't care about your Del Taco experience.
店里的"放牧区" 问题最大
We've got this problem in this store with grazers.
你知道什么是 grazer 吗? 是农业术语吗?
You know what a grazer is? - Is that a farm term?
那是员工或顾客 寄放物品的架子
It's a customer or employee that eats off the shelves,
就像储藏牧草一样的牛栅栏
similar to a cow grazing in a field of grass.
只是你又不是牛 要吃草干嘛
Only this isn't a field of grass, and you're not a cow.
你不准吃东西 不是付钱来请你吃东西的
There's no eatin'. You're not being paid to eat, so don't!
还有问题吗? 目前没有
Any questions? - Not right off hand.
你可以上手了吗? 相信我的专业吧
Think you can handle it? - I'll give it the old college try.
别碰我!
Don't touch me!
尽管我们年龄差很大
Well, despite our age difference,
很高兴能跟你一起工作
I think I'll enjoy working with you.
我把话说清楚点 你不是跟我一起工作
Let's get something straight. You ain't workin' with me.
你是为我工作!
You're working for me.
那, 我觉得有你在旁边也很好 我人不会在这里
Still, it'll be fun being around you. - I ain't gonna be near you.
我会回家跟女人玩乐
I'm gonna be home pumping the pasties out of Colleen Jackson.
你不会在这里? 当然不会
You're not going to be here? - Hell, no.
我要一个人在这里?
I'm gonna be here by myself?
是的!你最好不要去偷穿 女性内衣
That's right. And you'd better stay out of the ladies' undergoods.
等一等 没人说我必须一个人在这啊
Wait a minute! Nobody told me I'd be here alone.
你在作什么? 我在省钱
What are you doing? - Saving money.
等等!你要关灯?
Wait! Are you turning off the lights?
25秒后, 每三个走道会有照明
In 25 seconds, you got light in every third aisle.
等到天亮后 把灯都关掉, 懂了吗
When the sun comes up, turn off all the lights.
我不懂 等一下
I don't understand. Hold on!
I don't understand. Hold on!
我要把你锁在里面
I'm locking you in.
我明天七点会来开门
When I come back at 7:00 to open up,
再放你出来
I'll let you out.
你要把我锁在里面? 你把我当傻瓜吗?
You're locking me in? - What do you take me for, a fool?
没有人能在第一天就拿到钥匙, 从来没有!
Nobody gets keys on their first night. Nobody!
快去工作
Get to work!
火灾怎么办? 消防队会过来
What if there's a fire? - The fire department will come.
我会死耶 哈哈哈 蹦
I could perish! - Ha-ha-ha. Boo!
你不能这样把我锁在里面 又那么黑
You can't do this. I'm locked in, alone, in the dark.
这不合劳工契约
That was not a part of my employment agreement.
# You got to wash with the crocodile in the river #
# You got to swim with the sharks in the sea #
# You got to live with the crooked politician #
# Trust those things that you can never see #
# Ay yeah, yeah Ay yeah, yeah #
# Ay yeah, yeah Ay yeah, yeah #
Agh!
# It's a cruel, crazy beautiful worid #
# Every day you wake up I hope it's a blue, blue sky #
# It's a cruel, crazy beautiful worid #
# One day when you wake up #
# I will have to say good-bye #
# Say good-bye #
# It's your worid so live in it, good-bye #
# It's your worid so live in it... ##
九点十七分
9:17!
休息时间到了
Time for a break.
哈啰
Hello.
有人在吗?
Anybody out there?
当我接到...
When I accepted...
Target 总经理的邀约时
the post of president, grand poobah of Target,
我才了解... 我为这家公♥司♥
realizing that I had brought...
几千名员工的生活, 带来了和平, 快乐
meaningfulness, peace, and happiness...
和充满意义的未来
into the lives of thousands of people.
在 Monroe 这个镇上的 Jim Dodge
Jim Dodge, of Monroe,
是 "本公♥司♥最顶尖的摇钱树"
top moneymaker on the tour.
今天, 他的父亲也在现场 Bud Dodge,
His father's here today, Bud Dodge,
还有他苦命的姊姊 Penny
and sister Penny, a sad, sad story,
Penny 刚被医院证实
was just admitted to University Hospital.
她因为想要挤出青春痘, 把脸都毁了, 但原因不明
While trying to pop a zit, her head mysteriously exploded.
老爸! 嗨
Dad! Hi!
你知道现在几点了吗?
Do you know what time it is?
我刚想到圣诞节的礼物
I'm starting to think about Christmas and gifts,
因为这家店好大 我想到一些主意
because I'm in a big store and I'm getting gift ideas.
嗨 嗨, 妈
Hi. - Mom, hi!
还好吗?
How's it going?
我刚做完全部的管理工作
I finished all my janitor stuff.
大部分作完了 其他的等等再做
Most of it. I've got to save some for later.
这工作太简单了 呃...亲爱的, 现在有点晚了
It's easy as hell. - Uh, honey, it's a little late.
是有点晚了
It is kind of late.
好好睡吧
Sleep tight.
明天早上再见
See you in the morning.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
James Dodge 先生
Mr. James Dodge!
他不会喜欢当"夜间清洁小弟"的
He can't be happy as the night cleanup boy.
甜心
Sweetheart,
他要我们称呼他为 "管理人"
he wants us to call him a janitor.
也许我该少花点时间 对他唠叨
Maybe I should have spent less time harping...
花点时间帮助他
and more time helping.
能帮助他什么?
Harpin' and helpin' him what?
要他离开家里 这样可以帮他, 成为一个
Harpin' on him to leave, and helpin' him become...
乖巧, 成熟, 有能力生活的人
the good, mature, productive person he could be.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
是, 我还好, 谢谢 你呢?
Yes, I'm fine, thanks. And you?
你在这里作什么
What are you doing here?
我在这工作
I work here.
晚安, 警长
Have a good one, Officer Don.
好的, Carl. 有进一步消息 要让我知道
Okay, Carl. Let me know if you hear anything.
好的
You bet.
先生, 她并没有搭上巴士
Well, sir, she didn't leave on the bus.
我们再去别处找找
Let's look for her someplace else.
她不会傻到去路上搭便车吧?
She wouldn't be dumb enough to thumb, would she?
她会有一起私奔的朋友吗?
Does she have any friends she might have run off with?
男友
Boyfriends?
可以请你上车 我们继续找人好吗?
Just get in the car so we can look for the girl.
我很累了 没喝咖啡又没睡觉
I'm tired, haven't had any coffee.
我很不舒服 还不知道我女儿死到哪去了
My daughter, I don't know where the hell she is.
你站在车外啰唆 讲话又像个牧师一样
And you're sounding like some goddamn preacher!
快点, 上车吧
Come on, get in the car!
猪头
Prick.
你确定没受伤吗?
Are you sure you didn't hurt yourself?
喔, 没有 开啥玩笑
Oh, no. Are you kidding?
不, 我很好 我很好
No, I'm fine. I'm fine.
请问你刚刚是在干嘛?
电影精选列表