那些恶作剧是我一辈子的痛
That prank was a motif in my life.
你知道吗? 我之所以躲在这家店里
You know, I'm locked in this store here...
是因为我连一件上衣 都根本没胆子敢偷
because I didn't have the guts to steal a skirt...
本来计划被抓 可以丢我爸的脸
so I could get arrested and embarrass my father...
想用这种愚笨, 绝望, 幼稚
in this stupid, desperate, childish,
又可怜的方式离家
pathetic attempt to leave home.
你的阴影是一件被揪紧的内♥裤♥
You have your underwear yanked up your ass.
我的阴影则是我这一生
I have my entire life yanked up my ass!
哇, 你说话很比喻 我说话很白话
You were speaking figuratively. I was speaking literally.
你看起来快乐, 很快乐啊
And you're happy. You're happy.
我不快乐
I'm not happy.
我上大夜班 大家认为我是骗子
I'm working nights. Everybody thinks I'm a liar.
我全家人耻笑我
My whole family's laughing at me.
Harwell 牧师上礼拜 对我比了个中指
Reverend Harwell gave me the finger last week.
好吧!你不快乐, 但至少你可以掌握自己的生活
At least you have some control over your life.
你也是啊 我爸爸掌握我的生活
So do you. - My father controls my life.
你已经满18岁 你可叫他滚开, 搭上飞机离开
You're over 18. You can tell him to drop dead.
你也可以 我不想啊
So can you. - I don't want to.
我喜欢待在家里
I like living at home.
不!你不会想 我是什么?蜗牛吗?
No, you don't. - Am I a garden snail?
穿着制♥服♥, 肌肉痉挛的蜗牛
An involuntary muscle in a janitor suit?
我知道自己想要什么
I know what I want to do.
是什么原因 让你这把年纪...
What could you possibly like...
还喜欢待在家里?
about living at home at your age?
有人煮好晚餐 还有...有线电视..
The meals are great. I mean, there's cable.
就像在五星级饭店一样
The accommodations are excellent, five-star.
你关心我住不住在家干嘛
What do you care if I'm living at home or not?
嘿, 我不是来激怒你的
Hey, I didn't come here to irritate you.
呃...你已经起头了
Well, you're beginning to.
好! 这下可好
Great. That's really great.
我得闭嘴了
I gotta stop saying those kinds of things.
那些死小孩 我就知道不能相信他们
Those freakin' kids! I knew I couldn't trust 'em.
叫我 "Town liar" 啥么东西!
Town liar. That's a nice rep.
一定是 Gregory 说的 狡猾的小人..
I bet it was Gregory, that little weasel.
他们应该缝住自己的大嘴巴
Top secret, and they still shoot off their mouths!
如果我是个法国间谍
If I'd really been a French spy,
一定要这样杀了他们:
those little tots would've gotten me killed!
用琴弦勒住他们的脖子 把蛋蛋塞到他们的喉咙
Piano wire wrapped around my neck. My testicles shoved down my throat.
用炸♥药♥炸掉他们的屁♥股♥
A piece of dynamite stuck up my ass!
她是个美女
She's so beautiful.
而我是个骗子
And I'm the town liar.
# Sha-la-la-la-la La-la-la #
# Sha-la-la-la-la La-la-la #
# Sha-la-la-la-la La-la-la #
# Sha-la-la-la-la La-la-la #
# Shiny boat through the open doorway #
# Fell in love on a summer day #
# You're only young once but that's all right #
# Because it's just so good to be alive #
# Take away your troubles Take them out the door #
# Ohh, nothing on my mind except my new love #
# Nothing on my mind except my new love #
# Sha-la-la-la-la La-la-la #
# Sha-la-la-la-la La-la-la ##
Jim, 现在没必要说谎
Jim, there's no reason to lie right now.
也不用引人注意
There's no one to impress.
我不会因为你喜欢家里而被打动
I'm not impressed by a man telling me he likes living at home.
抱歉...我没有说谎
Excuse me, I'm not lying,
我也没有想要引起你注意
and I'm not trying to impress you.
所以请原谅我
So if you'll excuse me,
我要去继续工作 清理黏在灯上的死飞蛾
I have to clean dead flies out of the lighting fixtures.
好, 我错了 我道歉
Okay, my error. I apologize.
我只是很难想像一个男人...
It's just that I can't imagine a man...
放弃了独♥立♥自主,
giving up his independence, his right to mate,
放弃了自组一个家庭
to have a family,
组一个他梦想中的家庭 有佳餚...
to build a life for himself, for good cooking.
等等
Hold on.
我并没有放弃自组家庭
I have not given up my right to mate.
只要哪一天我想"要"的话
I have the right to mate...
我自然有办法
anytime I feel like mating.
你跟某位女士约会
You go out with someone.
你把带回家 介绍给你的家人
You bring her home. You introduce her to...
妈妈, 爸爸, 姊姊, Billy,
Mom, Dad, Sis, Billy,
你家的狗
Wolfie the dog.
在游戏室喝着鸡尾酒 然后到床上去喝
Cocktails in the rumpus room, and then do it on the bunk bed?
我要纠正你
Let's analyze that remark.
我没有养狗
I don't have a dog,
我弟弟也不叫 Billy
my brother's not named Billy,
我家甚至没有啥么游戏间
and I don't even have a rumpus room.
你明知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
是啊, 我知道你意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
伤口上洒盐 让我觉得自己很糟糕
Spit on me, make me feel lousy.
Jim?
你说的"自组家庭" 不是真心话
You said something that wasn't true.
嗯
No.
我是说, 我如果想找人上♥床♥, 我自然会有办法
No, I said that I can have sex when I want to, and I do.
反正 我希望能给我
However, I was looking forward...
一个安静的工作环境
to a nice, quiet evening of janitoring.
我想你不知道我在讲什么
I don't think you see what I'm getting at.
我知道你在讲什么
I see what you're getting at.
我是一个爱撒谎的王老五 有恋母情结, 只喜欢在家吃饭
I'm a lying monk with an Oedipus complex and an appetite for home cooking.
但别忘了 你是个没胆子的偷窃者
Don't forget, you're the indecisive shoplifter.
对!对极了
Yes! Exactly.
我宁愿作任何事 来换取你脚上的鞋子 (我很羨慕你)
I would do anything to be in your shoes.
这是上一个离职小弟的鞋 (别安慰我了)
These are Darnell's shoes.
你有自♥由♥, 你却不用它
You have freedom, and you're not using it.
这样让我很难受
It makes me sad.
你家拥有整个镇的财富 而你却想要偷窃被逮
You have the wealth of the entire town, and you're trying to get arrested.
真令我难过 也令我难过
That makes me sad. - That makes me sad, too.
真的很傻 是真的很傻
That's pretty stupid. - It's very stupid.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
我是说...你没有酒瘾
I mean, you haven't been drinking?
这不是醉话?
This isn't the bottle talking?
不是醉话
No.
那你为何不跟你♥爸♥沟通?
Then why don't you just talk to the guy?
就如同你无法离家...
For the same reason that you can't leave home,
我无法叫我爸去死
I can't tell my father to go to hell.
为何不?
Why not?
因为... 我不想孤孤单单
Because I don't want to be alone.
McClellan 先生
Mr. McClellan?
你跟你的女儿 是不是有家庭问题?
You ever have any family problems, you and your daughter?
你怎会TMD这样想?
What the hell do you think this is?
当我没说
You got a point.
你愿意跟我一起去吗?
Would you go with me somewhere?
去哪? 佛罗里达?
Where? - Florida?
怀俄明?西班牙?
Wyoming? Spain?
去哪都没关系 只要远离这里
It doesn't really matter, just away somewhere.
我很愿意
I'd love to.
但我无法像你
I just can't afford to be...
这样无忧无虑的生活
capricious and carefree like yourself.
我得设定好目标 然后努力奋斗
I've gotta set my sights on something, and really go for it.
夜间管理为目标? 这工作只是起点
Night janitor? - It's a beginning.
我还在寻找... 没有路子了
I-I'm lookin' at... - It's an end.
或许你在世界任何一个地方
Maybe if you had a destination in mind,
都可以实现愿望
that would make all the difference in the worid.
怎说 呃...这...
Why? - Well, uh,
我无法漫无目标的 到各地闲晃
I'm just not built to aimlessly roam the worid.
我是守旧派的
I'm too conservative for that.
好吧...我考虑到洛杉矶
Well, I was thinking about Los angeles.
喔
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm.
作啥? 定居, 工作
What for? - Live, work.
作什么? 都好啊
At what? - Whatever.
那你♥爸♥怎么办?
And what about your father?
我如果没饿死
When I don't die,
他就知道我能够自立更生
he'll realize I can make it on my own.
如果我饿死了 他会自我感觉良好
If I do, he'll have the satisfaction of knowing that I can't.
不管他把我带回家 或是我又出走
If he brings me back, or if I go back on my own,
电影精选列表