他一样是会好好的修理我一顿
he's just gonna beat the shit out of me.
所以事情不会有什么不同 你没夸张吗?
So it doesn't make a difference. - Literally?
没有
Yeah.
可悲 是啊, 真可悲
Sad. - Yeah, it's sad.
直到他把你丢出屋外, 那才悲哀
Until he throws you across the room, it's sad.
我又怕跟他生活 又怕生活没有...
I'm afraid to live with him, and I'm afraid to live without...
你不需要来工作又要听这些 真抱歉
You didn't come to work to hear this stuff. I'm really sorry.
我把这里清一清
I'm gonna clean this up.
我是很讶异
I'm just surprised.
我以为你一切都很好
I thought everything was okay, you know.
我想你有好车开 好房♥子住, 又有钱花
I figured you got a nice car, a nice house, some money.
拥有一切 应该是, 但其实不是
Everything's okay. - It should be, but it's not.
这是一个扭曲变形的家庭
It's twisted and it's distorted,
无法改变 也无法挽救
and it can't be changed and it cannot be saved.
我跟你一起走
I'll go with you.
真的?
Really?
真的
Yeah.
我们要弄台车
We have to get a car.
先把今晚度过吧
Let's get through the night, first.
我有一些钱 有多少
I have money. - How much?
五万两千元
Fifty-two thousand dollars.
你带着吗?
On you?
在我皮包里
In my purse.
五万两千元 哇呜
Fifty-two thousand dollars. Wow.
这辈子还没看到这么多钱
I've never seen so much money in my life.
我家房♥子卖♥♥了还没这么多钱
This is more than my house cost.
Jim, 今晚过后
Jim, now that I'm spending the night,
我该怎么弥补你
how can I pay you back...
在学校时对你的视而不见?
for being so cold to you in high school?
你现在就想要知道吗?
Do you need an answer right away?
不用, 等天亮后再告诉我
No. Sometime before the sun comes up.
好...
Well, uh,
你可能不记得了
you're probably not going to remember this,
但...
but, uh,
二年级的时候有一场舞会
there was a homecoming dance our sophomore year.
嗯 你记得 Noble 太太吗?
Mm-hmm. - Do you remember Mrs. Noble?
高大, 多毛的体育老师, 鼠膝部有突起的不明赘肉
Large, hairy gym teacher with suspiciously cumbersome groin bulge?
她教过我两年
I had her for two years.
她要大家交换舞伴
She made everybody switch partners...
因为胖女生也想一同跳舞
because the fat giris were dancing together,
而我, 跟几个同学, 对着墙壁 一起用口水吹泡泡
and the doinks, myself included, were against the wall blowing spit bubbles.
对
Right.
后来等到有一首慢版
Well, for three-quarters...
抒情歌♥曲响起时
of one verse of a slow song,
我们共舞过
we danced together.
你抹了很臭的发油
You reeked of Stri-Dex.
喔不!那是 Larry Fry, 不是我
Oh, no, that was Larry Fry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你的头发还被我的牙套夹住 我不记得了
You got your hair caught in my braces. - I don't remember.
好吧!那不重要啦
Well, it's not important.
我... 我总是梦到
I had... Well, I had just always...
我们一起跳舞
dreamed of finishing that dance.
很好啊
Okay.
你现在不用表示什么
Don't feel you have to answer right away.
这只是我生命中一个 小小遗憾罢了
It's just a small portion of my life that's incomplete.
我以为你要说些特别一点的事
I thought you were gonna say something different.
呃...
Well,
重要的事要先讲
first things first.
# When things go wrong #
# As they sometimes will #
# When the road you're trodding seems all uphill #
# When the funds are low #
# And the debts are high #
# And you wanna smile but you have to sigh #
# When care is pressing you down a bit #
# Rest if you must #
# But don't you quit #
# Oh no #
# Don't you quit #
# Oh no #
# But you never can tell #
# How close you are #
# It may be near when it seems so far #
# Ooo ooo ##
你怕痒?
You're ticklish there?
啊!
Aaah!
呦
Ow.
Don 警长
Officer Don!
我把我吓死了 我以为是守卫来了
You scared the crap out of me. I thought it was the custodian.
你在这里作什么?
What are you doing?
我在这工作啊
I work here now.
可以让我进去吗
You wanna let me in?
我想 但我没有钥匙
I'd love to. I don't have the keys.
明天早上七点才开门
I'm locked in 'til 7 a.m.
怎么了 你有看到 Josie McClellan 吗
What's going on? - Have you seen Josie McClellan?
有啊
Of course.
深棕发, 绿眼的美女
Uh, dark hair, green eyes, beautiful.
喔耶!是啊
Oh, yeah. Of course.
你最近有看到她吗? 喔...
You seen her recently? - Oh!
我昨天还看到她
Ah... I just saw her yesterday.
我们还一起喝了杯酒
We had a cup of java together.
她有来过店里吗?
She come into the store?
我不知道 我晚上才来的
I don't know. I only work nights.
怎了? 呃...她不见了
Why? - Well... she's missing.
我四处找人, 经过这里
I was looking this side of town for her and I come past.
看到这里灯是亮的
I seen that the outside sign's on.
外面的灯都没熄过 是啊
The outside sign's never on. - Oh, yeah.
你去找过图书馆了吗? 也许她在里面睡着了
Did you try the library? Maybe she fell asleep reading.
没找过
No.
她或许因为老馆员不让她进去
She's probably screwing somebody...
正掐着他的脖子吧
the old man don't approve of.
你可知守卫平常会不会过来巡逻?
Would you know if the custodian comes by to check up on people?
我想不会喔, Jimmy.
I wouldn't think he'd do that, Jimmy.
那就太好了
I feel pretty good now.
很抱歉, 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
刚刚跟一个关在里面的小男生
I had to practice a little therapy.
问过话了, 还是没进展
Boy's in his own worid.
# Can't believe you've left me #
# So know that you've upset me #
# You just want to forget me #
# Why don't you come and get me #
# And, boy I really miss you #
# And all I wanna do is kiss you #
# I've used up all my tissues #
# 'Cause it's more serious some issues #
# I don't even know the reason #
# You were playin' and you were teasin' #
# Didn't tell me you were leavin' #
# Those good looks are deceivin' #
# Where are you, baby We used to have so much fun #
# You drive me crazy #
# Somebody tell me where he's gone #
# Where are you, baby We used to have so much fun #
# You drive me crazy #
# You peep in through the window #
# This is too much for me to handle #
# Already caused a scandal a disturbance like a vandal #
# I've lost track of all time #
# 'Cause you're always on my mind #
# You're just that type of guy that'll make me cry #
# Oh why, oh why, oh why Oh why has he disappeared #
# This feeling is really weird #
# You're reckless and you're dear Can you feel when I drop these tears #
# Where are you, baby We used to have so much fun #
# You drive me crazy #
# Somebody tell me where he's gone #
# Where are you, baby We used to have so much fun #
# You drive me crazy #
# Where are you, baby We used to have so much fun ##
啊!
Aaah!
应该躲到长凳下底
Why don't we get underneath the bench?
你想要在上面吗?
Do you want to get on top?
你去办公室找 我到更衣室去找
You check the office. I'll scope the dressing rooms.
好
Right.
你在上面
You're on top.
还是你要到上面来? 不了
Did you want to be on top? - Oh, no.
这样很好
I'm fine where I am.
很好
Sure.
呦, 呦, 呦
Ow, ow, ow.
我想他已经走了
I think he went to the back.
晚安啊
Evening.
真棒
Nice.
太好了
Excellent.
电影精选列表