安静点 别叫我们该死的警♥察♥
Be quiet, and don't call us damn cops.
-你叫什么名字 亲爱的? -布朗
-What's your name, honey? -Brown.
-布朗 是吧? -是的 先生
-Brown, huh? -Yes, sir.
-名字呢? -海伦
-First name? -Helen.
-海伦·格利·布朗? -不是 先生
-Helen Gurley Brown? -No, sir.
发生什么事了...嘿 等等
What's going.... Hey, come on now.
-这可不是闹着玩的 姑娘们 -把门关上 好吗?
-It's not a laughing matter, girls. -Close the door, will you?
-门 -关门
-The door. -Close the door.
检查房♥子里有没有大♥麻♥或枪♥支♥
And check the premises for any marijuana or pot or firearms.
-我去检查 -我不喜欢这种感觉
-I'm gonna check. -I do not like the feel of this.
-没有搜查令你们不能搜查这间屋子... -你安静点 女士
-You can't search this house without... -You just be quiet, lady.
我们会带你去局里 你想被搜身吗?
We'll run you downtown. You feel like being frisked?
-不想 -你不能搜一个善良的老太太...
-No. -You can't frisk a sweet old woman...
是的 好吧
Yeah, well.
-香奈儿? -是的 先生
-Shalimar? -Yes, sir.
-味道很好闻 -谢谢
-Smells good. -Thank you.
-你感冒了吗? -是的 先生
-You got a cold? -Yes, sir.
哦 好吧
Oh, yeah.
-这有颗酸糖球 -不用了 谢谢
-Here's a sourball. -No, thank you.
-对喉咙好 -我连这酒都不想喝
-It's good for your throat. -I don't even want this drink.
-吃颗酸糖球 -有一颗给我吗?
-Take a sourball. -Got one for me?
是的 我有一颗给你
Yeah, I got one for you.
你比这些女孩更像个成熟稳重的大姐
You're like a more responsible older woman than these girls.
-你在误导这些年轻女孩吗? -不 我没有
-Are you misleading these young girls? -No, I'm not.
-她只是一个朋友 -她们不是朋友
-She's just a friend. -They're not friends.
不是? 你为什么在这?
They're not? Why are you here?
-我是她们姑姑的朋友 -别那样说 闭嘴
-I'm a friend of their aunt's. -Don't talk like that. Shut up.
我们会带她们去局里登记
We'll take them downtown and book them.
-直接带她们去局里 -把她们带走
-Run them right downtown. -Let's take them in.
-查理 让我跟你说句话 -你就待在原地 安静点
-Charlie, let me have a word with you. -You stay right there. Be quiet.
他们不是我的朋友 我是她们姑姑的朋友
They're not friends of mine. I'm a friend of their aunt's.
-你怎么看 伙计? -中间那个看起来很危险
-What do you think, pal? -The one in the middle looks dangerous.
-她的嘴角向下... -我知道 我不信任她
-Her mouth turns down... -I know. I don't trust her.
我觉得我们应该把她带去登记
I think we ought to take her down and book her.
不如我们登记两边的 放中间那个走?
How about we book the two on the end and let the one in the middle go?
-你同情她吗? -可能是吧
-You're feeling sorry for her, huh? -I think so.
我会破例一次
I'll make an exception.
你确定吗?
You're sure?
海伦 站好 听我说话
Helen, stand back and look at me when I talk to you.
抱歉
Sorry.
-你看起来是个很有教养的女士 -我是
-You look like a very well-dressed woman. -I am.
-背景不错 受过良好教育 -没错
-Good background. Well-educated. -That's right.
信教
Religious.
我和我的搭档会相信你...
My partner and I are gonna believe that you had nothing to do with...
-和房♥子里发生的事情无关 并且... -我只是个朋友 相信我
-what's going on on the premises and that... -I'm just a friend. Believe me.
但我们确实觉得你应该马上离开这里
But we do feel that you should vacate the premises immediately.
-保重 -再见 海伦
-Bless you. -Bye, Helen.
照顾好身体 亲爱的
Take care of your cold, sweetheart.
关上门 海伦
Shut the door, Helen.
再见
Bye.
-你们这些人应该被逮捕 -天啊
-You people ought to be arrested. -Jesus Christ!
-我不敢相信你这么做 -那是什么?
-I can't believe you did that. -What was that?
我喜欢你的棕色披肩
I love your brown shawl.
-好了 让我们... -你不是真的警♥察♥ 对吧?
-Now, let's get... -You're not really a policeman, are you?
不是 你觉得如果我是警♥察♥ 我会逮捕你吗?
No. Do you think if I was a cop I would arrest you?
各位 现在你们觉得墨西哥菜怎么样?
People, now how does Mexican food sound to you?
-墨西哥菜 -听起来就很好吃
-Mexican food. -That sounds delicious.
我们有时间换衣服吗?
Do we have time to change our clothes?
脱掉工作服 换上舒服点的衣服
Get out of your work clothes and into something comfortable.
别花太多时间 否则我们就带海伦走
Don't take too much time or we'll take Helen.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我们出发了
And here we go.
你疯了 打赌
You're crazy. It's a bet.
那边的黑人 他叫什么名字?
The black guy over there. What's his name?
那个黑人?
The black guy?
-一拳把他打倒 -来吧 宝贝
-Take him out with a good punch. -Come on, baby.
天啊 我们有摩根了
Boy, do we got Morgan.
下注吧
Place your bet.
你要下注吗?
What do you want to bet?
40美元和60美元
$40 and $60.
我打赌你的那个人打不倒我的人
I bet you even your man don't stop my man.
-没问题 -平赔
-You got it. -Even money.
来吧 坐下 女士 坐下
Come on, sit down, lady, sit down.
加油 罗伊
Come on, Roy.
我们赢了第一回合 你拿到他们给你的钱 对吧?
We got the first round now. You got the money they're floating you, right?
15美元押柯林斯
$15 on Collins.
好 柯林斯是个很棒的家伙
Yeah. Okay. Collins is a wonderful guy.
在学校里成绩不错
Got good marks in school.
我认识他
I know him.
但他打得不太好
He just don't fight too good, though.
他应该去打棒球什么的
He ought to be playing baseball or something.
你想再加15美元吗?
Want another $15 on this?
不 我还有最后一个赌注 我要赌你的帽子 伙计
No, I got one bet left. I'm gonna bet for your hat, man.
我想赢你的帽子 我押的那家伙会赢下这场比赛 对吧
I wanna win your hat. My man's gonna win this fight, yeah.
-你想要我的帽子吗? 我的贝尔头盔帽? -对 没错
-You want my hat? My Bell Helmet hat? -Yeah, right.
-给他吧 -好 你拿到了
-Give it to him. -Here, you got it.
-10美元 对 -还赌你的衬衫
-$10. Right. -For your shirt.
-上啊 -继续打
-Get in there! -Keep working!
上啊
Get in there!
我觉得我们赢了三个回合
I think that we won all three rounds.
给你
Here you go.
多谢 我现在就拿走帽子
Thanks a lot. I'll take the hat now.
你看到了 舒格·雷击倒了福尔曼 来吧 各位
You've seen Sugar Ray knock out Foreman. Come on, people.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
来吧 我们现在走吧
Come on, let's get out of here now.
好吧 你给我10赔5的赔率 我有西装男 你有伐木工
Okay, you lay me 10-to-5. I got suit and you got the lumberjack.
你一定是疯了
You gotta be nuts.
你知道的 伐木工比西装男的赔率总是2比1
Why, lumberjack has got to be 2-to-1 over a suit, anytime.
-好吧 他们两个都不会打 -来吧
-Okay. They both can't fight. -Come on.
-1580 我们都赢了
-$1,580. -We're all winning.
怎么都在赢
Winning all over the place now.
月亮高高挂天上
The moon is shining high
我们肯定要好好照顾你们这些姑娘 来弥补那个愚蠢的老男人
Definitely, we'll have to take care of you girls to make up for that silly old man.
但我们会弥补海伦·格利先生的错误
But we're gonna make up for Mr. Helen Gurley.
-接下来有什么安排? -现在我们去拉丁区
-What's the agenda? -Right now we're off to the Latin Quarter.
好的 拉丁区 我们去跳舞
Now, Latin Quarter. We'll go dancing.
我们会去你们说的任何地方
We'll go anywhere you say now.
我是说 你和我 用这1580美元震惊了所有人
I mean, you and me are knocking them dead with this $1,580.
把手举起来
Stick 'em up.
对不起 我打到了你的...
I'm sorry I hit your....
-把她放进车里 伙计 -手举起来 伙计
-Put her in the car, man. -Stick 'em up, man.
我不相信 这太难以置信了 等一下
I don't believe it. It's hard to believe. Wait a second.
把钱放在桌上
Put the money on the table.
我几乎不敢相信
I can hardly believe this right now.
我要打爆你的脸
I'll blow your fucking face off.
-你不信吗? -按他说的做 好吗?
-Don't you believe it? -Will you do what he tells you?
-我不信 冷静 -我会打爆你的头
-I don't believe this. Relax. -I'll blow your fucking head off.
等一下 你不会打爆什么的
Wait. You're not blowing nothing off.
我不信 我们连续两晚被抢劫
I don't believe it. We're getting robbed two nights in a row.
-把钱放在桌上 -照他说的做 求你了 查理
-Put the money on the table. -Do what he tells you. Please, Charlie.
等一下
Wait a second now.
好吧 这里有780 伙计 就这样 你拿一半 我们拿一半
Okay, here's $780, man. That's it. You got half and we're taking half.
拿着钱走吧 拿着780美元 伙计
Take the money and run. Go ahead, $780, man.
别想太多 拿着钱走吧
Don't think about it. Take the money and go.
滚开 你这个该死的流浪汉 滚开 伙计
Get out of here, you fucking bum! Get out of here, man!
我们的赢利减半了
Cut our winnings in half.
-我跟 -我跟
-I call. -I call.
-把你的手从我的膝盖上拿开 好吗? -我掉了一张牌
-Take your hand off my knee, will you? -I dropped a card.
-你不能那样做 -你的牌作废了
-You're not allowed to do that. -Your hand is dead.
-我没办法 我掉了 -那你的牌就作废了
-I can't help it, I dropped it. -Then your hand is dead.
电影精选列表