每个人都叫芭芭拉
Everybody's named Barbara.
-喂? -芭芭拉?
-Hello? -Barbara?
-是的 -我是比尔·丹尼
-Yes. -This is Bill Denny.
比尔 嗨
Bill! Hi.
-冰淇淋人还在吗? -他当然在
-Is the Ice Cream Man around? -He sure is.
查理 我是比尔
Charlie, it's Bill.
-威廉 怎么样? -嘿 查理
-William, what's shaking? -Hey, Charlie.
我在办公室 正在审核文章
I'm at the office. I'm reviewing things.
听起来很无聊 你想和我一起去赛马场吗?
It sounds like a bore. You want to track it with me?
相信我 我很想去...
Believe me, I'd like to...
但我真的走不开 我这儿真的是忙得不可开交
only I cannot get out. I'm really all jammed up here.
让人给你抹点热剃须膏在肋骨上...
You let a man rub some hot shaving cream on your ribs...
你就可以和他一起去赛马场玩一玩
you can take a shot with him at the track.
听着 我知道你说的对 但我不能再忙里偷闲了
Listen, I know you're right, but you know, I cannot steal any more time from here.
我们按你的方式来 但如果你改变主意...
We'll play it your way, but if you should change your mind...
我会在看台上的酒吧等你...
I'll be at the bar in the grandstand...
就在终点线附近 靠近100美元的窗口那儿 行吗?
right above the finish line, near the $100 window, all right?
嗯 我知道那地方
Yeah, I know the spot.
好 听着 我尽量争取去吧
Okay, listen. If I can, I can.
希望你能来
I hope you do.
听着 查理 谢谢你昨晚的招待 祝你好运
Listen Charlie, thanks for an interesting evening. Knock them dead.
好 我会的
Okay, I will.
好 再见
Okay, so long.
这不一样 不是我最喜欢的 但确实不一样
It's different. It's not my favorite, but it is different.
谁会脑子进水放个墓地...
Who in their right mind would put a graveyard...
-在加州杂♥志♥的封面上... -我们老板
-on the front of the California... -Our boss.
我觉得这杂♥志♥根本卖♥♥不出去
I mean, that's not going to sell any magazines.
嗯 实际上卖♥♥得不错
Well, it's not doing so badly.
不好意思 我们能换个座位吗?
Excuse me. Could we change seats?
不行 女士 抱歉
No way, lady. I'm sorry.
上次我坐在后面的时候 一场比赛都没赢
The last time I sat facing the rear, I never won a race.
我坐那儿会晕的 我头会晕
I get sick if I ride that way. It gets me dizzy.
嘿 女士 这位女士如果坐在这个座位上会吐的
Hey, miss, this lady here is going to throw up if she sits in this chair.
-你介意和她换个座位吗? -我从不换座位 会走霉运的
-Would you mind changing with her? -I never change seats. It's bad luck.
-她永远不会换座位 -女士 我不介意换
-She'll never change seats. -Lady, I don't mind changing.
这位女士愿意和你换
This lady here will change with you.
谢谢 太好了
Thank you. Great.
这位女士愿意和那位女士换 但她需要靠窗的座位
This lady will change with that lady, but she needs a window seat.
你换到那里去 我可以...
You change there, and I could...
-一切都好吗? -太棒了
-Everything okay? Wonderful. -Great.
今天真是去赛马场的好天气
Super day for the track.
-帮个忙好吗? -你想再换一次座位吗?
-Do me a favor? -Do you want to change seats again?
你能帮我看看第四场比赛中埃及佳人的情况吗?
Would you see what Egyptian Femme looks like? She's in the fourth.
-埃及佳人? -是的
-Egyptian Femme? -Femme.
她的经纪人是杰瑞·温特劳布 他肯定有门路
Jerry Weintraub is their manager, and he's got to have something.
就是股票 宣传照 你知道的
Just stock, publicity stills, on, you know....
-你要几张8x10的照片吗? -是的
-What do you want, some 8x10s? -Yeah.
埃及佳人 那匹马两年里只跑了两次 对吧?
Egyptian Femme. The horse has run twice in two years, right?
每次都表现得很差 现在她上升了一个级别...
Each time she stiffed out. Now she steps up in class...
对抗公马 抽到了短跑赛的内道位置...
goes up against colts, draws an inside post position in a sprint...
而她自己没有速度冲出去
and ain't got no speed of her own to get out there.
全都在上面写着吗?
Is all that in there?
如果你会看这些东西 上面还写了更多
If you know how to read these things. It says a lot more.
我只是不想让你看到那些血腥的细节 埃及佳人?
I thought I'd spare you all the gory stuff. Egyptian Femme?
你打算在埃及佳人上赌一把?
The lady's going to cap out on Egyptian Femme?
真搞笑 别押那匹马 女士
Pretty funny. Forget that horse, lady.
我讨厌看它跑掉 它去年就让我亏大发了
I hate to see her get away. She owes me money from last year.
那你押她一次吧 她今年也会让你大亏特亏的
Then you make a bet on her and she'll owe you money from this year.
去奇诺要多远?
How far is it to Chino?
-一个半小时 -我要去那儿 他们都弄错了
-An hour and a half. -I'm going up there. They got it all wrong.
如果你看到王太子...
If you hear from the dauphin...
告诉他“好运”
tell him, "Much luck."
嗯 我还撑得住
Well, I'm holding my own.
只要不赌热门马 这里不赌热门马
Just don't bet the chalk. No chalk betting here.
-回头见 本 -好的
-Later, Ben. -All right.
关键是重量 明白吗?是重量因素
The weight factor, see? It's the weight factor.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-嘿 宝贝 怎么样? -还行
-Hey, babe, what's happening? -How's it going?
-你的第一场比赛怎么样? -不太好
-How'd you do the first race? -Not too good.
我也不喜欢玩每日双赛 有什么消息吗?
I like to stay away from the daily doubles, too. Any info?
-还没有 -如果有消息 我会在酒吧
-Not as yet. -If you get any information, I'll be at the bar.
-安德鲁 怎么样? -嘿 大查理 近来如何?
-Andrew, que pasa? -Hey, Big Charlie, what's going on?
你今天有赢钱吗? 还没有?我也没有
You got a winner today? Not yet? Me neither.
你确定埃及佳人不会赢吗?
Are you sure Egyptian Femme is not going to win?
-要喝啤酒吗? -不要
-You want a beer? -I don't.
我觉得你应该押埃及佳人 你是对的
I think you ought to bet on Egyptian Femme. You're right.
是吗?那为什么你在四号♥马下划线?
Yeah? Then why do you have four underlined?
我不知道 我曾经很喜欢骑师班克斯 但我改变主意了
I don't know. I used to like Banks, the jockey, but I changed my mind.
-你在逗我吧 -那你会押谁?
-You're putting me on. -Who will you bet?
-反正不是埃及佳人 这我可以告诉你 -我很高兴你这么确定
-Not Egyptian Femme, I'll tell you that much. -I'm glad you're definite.
老兄 你第四场看好谁?
Who do you like in the fourth, pal?
威廉 你来了
William, you made it.
很高兴见到你 威廉 你感觉怎么样?
Glad to see you, William. How you feeling?
还不错 我这儿和这儿有点疼 其他都挺好
Not bad. I got a little pain here and here, otherwise I couldn't be better.
-给我朋友来杯啤酒 -想给我的朋友来杯啤酒吗?
-Give my friend a beer. -Want to give my friend here a beer?
我先点的
I asked first.
我告诉你 再偏左半寸就没命了...
I'm telling you another half inch to the left of center....
-查理 这样不好 -不 这顿算我的
-That's no good here, Charlie. -No, this is on me.
-我请 你自己留着吧 -随时
-It's on me. You just keep it all. -Any time.
你自己留着
You keep it all.
你在这里的钱不好使 朋友
Your money's no good here, pal.
你难道不欣赏一个能让你得到好处的男人吗?
Don't you appreciate a man who gets you in the goodies?
他踢了我一脚 我很幸运还能活着
He gave me a kick where I'm breathing and I'm pretty lucky to be here.
你怎么做到的?你是怎么从工作中溜出来的?
Now, how did you manage it? How'd you get away from work?
真希望我在这方面也像逃工作一样厉害
I wish I was as good at this as I am at getting away from work.
花招百出 吟游诗人又来了
Razzle-dazzle. The minstrel man strikes again.
我知道
I know.
今天过后你会有足够的钱开一串停车场
After today you're gonna have enough money to open up a string of parking lots.
-看起来有那么好吗? -早上20倍赔率可不是小意思
-It looks that good? -20-to-1 in the morning line ain't tin.
-你真的看好它? -绝对的 宝贝
-You really like it? -Fucking gold, babe.
-哪匹马? -第一号♥
-Who's the horse? -Número uno.
埃及佳人 很难琢磨对吧?
Egyptian Femme. Tough to figure, right?
他好像不太喜欢跑步
He doesn't seem to like to run a lot.
-她 是匹母马 -对
-She, it's a lady. -Right.
她很漂亮 正好 他们一直在寻找高赔率的...
It's beautiful. Just right. They've been shopping for a big price...
今天我们要抓住机会
today we're going to nail them.
-没什么可推荐的 -其他的也是一堆狗 对吧?
-Not much to recommend. -The rest are a bunch of dogs, too, right?
相信我 她会赢钱的 四百万多点
Believe me, she'll pay. $4 million and change.
如果你觉得内道位置不好 她很有速度 从头跑到尾
If you think the inside post position is bad, she's got a lot of speed, wire to wire.
你真的不担心吗?
You're really not worried, are you?
这匹马欠我钱 也欠我朋友钱 欠这里所有人的钱
This horse owes me and owes my friend, owes everybody around here.
-今天我们要收钱了 朋友 -我要为此干杯 老兄
-We're taking down today, my friend. -I'd like to toast that, pal.
-去看看赛马吧 -去看看赛马
-Let's go see a man about a horse. -A man about a horse.
打扰一下 她在哪里?
Excuse me. Where is she?
加油 埃及佳人 加油
Come on, Egyptian Femme! Come on.
别停 加油
Don't stop! Go!
加油 埃及佳人 保持住
Come on, Egyptian Femme! Stay up there!
-加油 瓦尔迪兹! -谁是瓦尔迪兹?
-Come on, Valdez! -Who's Valdez?
瓦尔迪兹是骑师 加油 瓦尔迪兹
Valdez is the jockey! Come on, Valdez.
加油 瓦尔迪兹 保持住
Come on, Valdez. Keep it up there.
加油 埃及佳人
Come on, Egyptian Femme!
快马加鞭起来
He'll make a move now.
-加油 埃及佳人 保持住 -加油 瓦尔迪兹
-Come on, Egyptian Femme! Stay up there! -Come on, Valdez!
他赢了
And he wins!
我们收钱了
Take it down.
来吧 我们赢了这场比赛
Come on, we win this race.
我们赢得很轻松 精彩的比赛 你看到了吗?
We won that race going away. That was a race. Did you see that race?
-我我是说 瓦尔迪兹...那场比赛太棒了 -我们没看到赔率牌
-I mean, Valdez.... That race was fantastic. -We didn't see the tote board.
-你看到另一匹马了吗? -我们赢了这场比赛
-Did you see the other horse? -We win this race.
我从没这样过 我从来没有赢过
I've never done this. I've never come out...
电影精选列表