新牌局开始了 五张抽牌
A new game starting, five draw.
五张和十张抽牌 参与者有R.B J.L L.B S.G
Five and ten draw. Get in the game starting with R.B., J.L., L.B., S.G...
R.M R.P G.C G.W B.F和J.B
R.M., R.P., G.C., G.W., B.F., and J.B.
五张和十张抽牌 快加入局 牌局开始了 快上桌 五张抽牌
Five and ten draw, get in, the game's starting. Come right in. Five draw.
L.B 五张抽牌 五张和十张抽牌 L.B
L.B. five draw. Five and ten draw. L.B.
运气怎么样?
Feeling lucky?
好的 先生
All right, sir.
双T
Double T.
你好 比尔
Hello, Bill.
-要下五块钱的吗? -下十块的
-Put you on at five? -Put me on at ten.
下注十块
On at ten.
扑克游戏已经存在很久了
Poker has been around for a long time.
确实是
It sure has.
但今非昔比了
But it isn't like this anymore.
酒馆已经被这种东西取代了...
The saloon has been replaced by this...
你可以在完全放心的管理下舒舒服服地玩
with a game that can be played in comfort and with full confidence in the management.
这位就是能让大家放心的人 莫里·谢泼德先生
And here is the man who is responsible for that confidence: Mr. Murry Shepherd.
欢迎来到加州俱乐部 我们的目标是让你们玩得尽兴
Welcome to the California Club, where your pleasure is our business.
有人说几乎每个美国人都懂扑克...
It has been said that nearly everyone in America understands poker...
或者想懂 这是美国最受欢迎的游戏之一
or wants to. It is one of America's most popular games.
既然您来这里 说明您对扑克感兴趣....
And since you have shown an obvious interest by coming here...
我们准备了一部短片 来教您
we have prepared a short film to teach you the fundamentals...
基本玩法...我们的服务就是商品
of the game as we play it here. Service is our only commodity.
这部短片是服务的一部分
This film is part of that service.
游戏的目标是赢得彩池
The object of the game is to win the pot.
-希望我能记住这些 -游戏有两种玩法
-Hope I remember that. -There are two variations of this game:
-高抽牌 组合牌点数最大的赢 -别跟我整这套
-High draw. The highest ranking hand wins. -Don't give me that.
-低抽牌 -那是我的幸运牌
-Low draw... -There's my baby.
组合牌点数最小的人赢
where the winning hand holds the lowest possible ranking combination of cards.
当您进入俱乐部时 预约和游戏板在卡牌室
As you enter the club, the reservation and game board is located in the card room.
您需要告诉记录员自己喜欢的游戏类型
You must stop here and tell the boardman of your game preference.
他会把你的姓名缩写写在板上
He will enter your initials on the board...
然后楼层服务生会叫您并带您到桌子旁
and you will be called and directed to a table by a floorman.
楼层服务生负责组织游戏
The floorman puts the games together...
解释并应用扑克规则
interprets and applies the rules of poker.
他的决定是最终的
His decisions are final.
C.W 十盲注 C.W在咖啡馆
C. W. ten blind. C. W. in the coffee shop.
C.W 十盲注
C.W., ten blind.
C.W 翻倍他的筹码
C.W., double his money.
俱乐部的管理层在游戏中不抽成
The management of the club has no financial interest in any game.
这里没有庄家
There is no house deal.
每个玩家为自己而玩 每个人轮流做庄
Each player plays for himself. And each in turn acts as a dealer.
坐下玩游戏时你要付租金
When you are seated at the game, you'll be asked to pay a rental fee...
每半小时收一次
which will be collected thereafter at the beginning of each half hour.
B.D 十盲注 B.D 十 二十低注
B.D. ten blind. B.D., ten, twenty low.
开始玩时你必须有足够的筹码
You must have a full buy-in when you are seated to begin playing.
筹码要从筹码女郎那里购买♥♥
Chips must be purchased from the chip girl.
买♥♥入金额由你玩的游戏限制决定
The buy-in is determined by the limit of the game you choose to play.
您必须在收到牌之前下注
You must ante before you receive cards.
底注放在您面前的号♥码上
The ante is placed on the number directly in front of you.
这个数字号♥码也是你牌桌的座位号♥
The number is also your seat number at the table.
你干什么 卢?
What do you do, Lew?
我跟注
I'll call.
掌握扑克等卡牌游戏的知识和技能
Acquiring the knowledge and skill to play card games such as poker...
是一种社交资产 为了最大化利用这种资产
is a social asset. To make the most of this asset...
成为牌桌上受欢迎的人是明智的选择
it is simply good judgment to be wanted at the card table.
该死
Shit.
别搞砸了
Don't be a spoilsport now.
-谁下注? -该你了 20美元 我下的注
-Who's the bettor? -$20 to you. Me.
你帅得我只能弃牌了
You're so pretty I'm going to fold.
-大家都弃牌了吗? - 是的
-Is everybody out? -That's it.
你是说我拿了个该死的六点 结果大家都弃牌了?
You mean I've got a goddamn six and everybody's out?
在这方面 良好的礼仪比玩家的技巧更重要
This depends even more on good manners than upon the skill of the player.
这些原则应该能让您在牌桌上更受欢迎
The following principle should increase one's popularity as a card player.
我需要一点点...
I need one little, teensy....
坐直
Sit erect.
-保持安静 -快点 继续
-Maintain a quiet bearing. -Come on, get on with it.
快点 亲爱的
Come on, sweetheart.
-避免紧张的习惯 -40 美元
-Avoid nervous habits. -$40.
我有个座位给你 快进来
I have a seat for you. Now come on in.
游戏时别聊无关的话题
During the game, avoid conversation regarding matters not relating to the game.
我只能跟注
I'll just have to call you.
显得尴尬和笨手笨脚
An appearance of awkwardness and clumsiness...
我没想到你那么厉害
I didn't think you were that good.
会给人留下你牌技不佳的印象
gives a bad impression of one's ability to play.
等一下 你在干什么
Wait a minute. What do you think you're doing?
“等一下”是什么意思? 你刚才说很好的
What do you mean, "wait a minute"? You said it was good.
不 我只是说我没想到你这么厉害 我拿的是七四
No, I said that I didn't think that you were that good. I got a seven-four.
当一手牌打得很好时 别说太多
When a hand has gone very well for you, don't talk about it.
您刚刚观看的短片并不能马上让您成为一名优秀的扑克玩家
The film you've just been viewing cannot instantly make you a good poker player.
牌技越熟练 游戏会越有趣
The more skilled you become, the more pleasurable you will find the game.
-我有预感... -明年
-I had a feeling... -Next year.
加注
Raise.
弃牌
Pass.
-我跟 -好吧 那我就再加
-I call. -Well, I'll raise the raise.
-再见 -我弃牌
-Goodbye. -I'm out.
弃牌
Out.
再一次到你
And one more time to you.
多大的赌注
What a pot.
-再加20美元 嗯? -这桌太慢了
-Another $20, huh? -The table is so slow.
-你想要一张这样的牌 -继续 我跟
-You wanted one of these. -Go ahead, I call.
-要换牌吗? -不换
-Cards? -Pat.
不换 很有趣
Pat. Very interesting.
快点
Come on.
你介意把牌拿起来按正常方式发吗?
Do you mind picking the cards up and dealing them the regular way?
你确定不换牌?不换是吗?
You did stay pat? You are pat?
快点
Come on.
等一下 女士 我有个重要决定要做
Wait a second, lady. I got a big decision to make here.
要让你难住我 我要让你难住我 换两张牌
I'm gonna let you break me down. I'll let you break me down. Two cards.
-两张好牌 -很好
-Two beauts. -That's very nice.
-哦 我的天 -这牌抓得好
-Oh, my! -Great catch.
-嘿 朋友 那张牌无效 -你在说什么?
-Hey, pal, that card's dead. -What are you talking about?
-牌掉到桌子外了 无效牌 -你说得对 伙计
-The card went off the table. It's a dead card. -You're absolutely right, chief.
感谢你对规则的了解...
My gratitude for your knowledge of the rules...
只是牌从没离开桌子
except the card never left the table.
牌都掉到桌子外了 是无效牌
The card went off the table, it's a dead card.
你看到那张牌掉到桌子外了吗?
Did you see that card go off the table?
-我什么也没看到 -问你真是多余
-I didn't see nothing at all. -It's stupid of me to ask you.
-你呢?你看到了吗? - 我只看到时间在流逝
-What about you? Did you see it? -All I see is the time passing.
-老爹 你看到了吗? -没看到
-Pop, did you see it? -Nothing.
你下注多少? 总得有人看到吧
How much you bet? Somebody must have seen it.
-肯尼 这太荒谬了 -我想换桌
-Kenny, this is ridiculous. -I want to change my table.
-有什么问题? -问题是牌掉到桌子外了...
-What's the problem? -The problem is the card went off the table...
都掉到地上了 他不肯承认
and hit the floor and he won't give it up.
没什么好承认的 那张牌根本没掉到地上
There's nothing to give up. The card never hit the floor.
-我在掉下去之前接住了 -好吧 冷静点 还有谁看到了?
-I caught it before it did. -All right, take it easy. Who else saw it?
-女士 你看到了么? -我没看到
-Ma'am, did you see what happened? -I didn't see it.
-那你呢 先生? -我看到一张牌弹了一下
-How about you, sir? -I saw a card bounce.
我不知道后面发生了什么
I don't know what happened back here.
是你发的牌 你应该知道发生了什么
You dealt the hand. You ought to know what happened.
我发第二张牌的时候有点用力 但它没掉到地上 差得远呢
I dealt the second one a little hard. It never hit the floor, not even close.
真的差得远吗?
Not even close?
好了 那就这样决定了 卢
All right, that settles it, Lew.
规则是 如果牌没掉到地上就算有效 继续游戏吧
The rule is if the card doesn't hit the floor it plays. Continue the hand.
-我没有其他桌子了 -你得到裁定了 继续玩吧
-I don't have another table... -You got your ruling, play!
放轻松点
Just take it easy.
还差得远呢 20对20
It's not even close. 20-20.
20对20 掉飞的牌没阻止你下注?
20-20. The flying card didn't stop you from betting?
40对40 我加注
40-40. I raise.
我加
Raise.
电影精选列表