Let me have a pit boss. Is there a pit boss?
你知道 我不会那样做
You know, I wouldn't do that.
-我来这里是为了赢钱的 医生 -好吧没关系
-I'm here to win, Doctor. -Okay. No hard feelings.
完全没关系
No hard feelings at all.
很高兴和你做交易
A pleasure to do business with you.
和喜欢做交易的人打交道真是愉快
Pleasure doing business with people who like to do business.
这样的人不多见
Not many do.
你觉得不会有五个?我说会有五个 好吗 史蒂夫?
You don't think there'll be five? I'll say that there will be five, okay, Steve?
-可口可乐 请 -是的 先生
-Coca-Cola, please. -Yes, sir.
我感觉像个赢家 但我知道我看起来像个输家
I feel like a winner, but I know I look like a loser.
我们破产了吗?我们还剩什么?游戏怎么样了?
We busted? We got anything left? What's up in that game?
-我们赚了11000 -11000
-We're up $11,000. -$11,000.
我们赚了11000 好吧 我们收拾好这里吧
We are up $11,000. Well, let us pack this place in.
我们现在回洛杉矶吧 你是我的英雄 我的新英雄
Let's go back to LA now. You're my hero. My new hero.
11000 我们发了 每人5500
$11,000. We're rich. $5,500 each.
走吧 你知道我们用这些钱在赛马场能过多久吗?
Let's go. Know how long we can live at the track for that?
-我能赢这场比赛 用15... -这种话听得多了15 20 随便说
-I can beat the game for 15... -Famous last words. 15, 20.
你现在在这里 对吧?你赢了11000
You're here now, right? You won $11,000.
有了这笔钱 们可以在赛马场待50年
We could be at the track for 50 years with that kind of money, right?
查理 我有压力
Charlie, I got the heat.
你得给我 200 这样我就可以玩轮盘赌...
You gotta give me $200 so I can play some roulette...
或做点什么 你别那样看我
or do something while you're in there. Don't look at me like that.
你不打算... 50 ? 这人玩得很开心
You're not going.... $50? The man's having a good time.
我坐在这里...等等
I'm sitting here going.... Wait a second now.
好的 打败他们 威廉
Okay, knock 'em dead, William.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
-六角钱买♥♥杯可乐 -等一下
-Sixty cents for the Coke. -Wait a second.
他几乎没喝可乐 那是我的彩票钱
He hardly even drank the Coke. That's my keno money.
有一次我连赢了14把 然后让它滚动
One time I made 14 parlays and let it ride.
每次在禁酒时期 我都会喝一杯
And every time I'd do it in the bootleg days, I'd take a drink.
最后这里有个老经销商跟我说:
And I finally ended up with an old dealer around here who said:
“医生 你不知道你有多大的机会 你有那房♥子 有整个...”
"Doctor, you don't know what you had. You had that house, had the whole point...
“从老费利克斯·特威勒那里拿来的 你不知道你有多好的运气”
"from old Felix Terwiller and you just don't know what you had."
-结果是我欠他2600 -先生们 请下注
-And it ended up by me owing him $2,600. -Ante up, gentlemen.
那是1926 年的事了 那是一大笔钱...
And that was back in 1926, and that was a lot of dough...
-我花了六个月的时间才还清 -医生 请下注
-and it took me six months to pay it off. -Doc, ante, please.
如果你手里有最好的牌 你可以在这个游戏中赢那么多钱
You can win that much in this game if you hold the best hand.
我们一直玩得很好 这游戏越来越好玩了
We've been playing fine. This game's getting good.
你只要继续玩下去 一切都会好起来的
You just keep on playing, everything's going to be okay.
你用你的牌说话 然后开始赢
You talk with your cards and start breaking.
她欠我一局二十一点
She owes me a blackjack.
我又赢了7000 我失去了游戏的节奏
I won $7,000 more. I lost the rhythm of the game.
-我要去玩二十一点 -又赢了7000?
-I'm going to play some blackjack. -$7,000 more?
-18000 -幸运儿
-$18,000. -Lucky man.
-我是一个有钱人 -你当然是
-I'm a rich man. -I should say you are.
你被一个非常富有的人在旁边观战
You're being kibbitzed by a very wealthy man.
-祝你好运 -我要告诉你 切斯特...
-Good luck. -I'm going to tell you, Chester...
-你只要守住你的牌 -18000 天啊
-you just hang on to your cards. -$18,000. Boy!
-拜托 钱 -18000
-Money, please. -$18,000.
威廉 你...什么运气
William, you're... What a streak.
你让我玩一把好吗?让我上桌 我去玩扑克...
You put me in the game, okay? Put me in, I'll go play poker...
-你会把这桌人都打败的... -你用什么玩?
-and you can knock this table... -What'll you play with?
你要给我一些钱
You're going to give me some of my money.
威廉 我紧张得不行了
William, I got no nails.
我将扔...一个10点 你怎么能这样扔个10出去?
I'm going to throw... A 10! How could you do a 10 like that?
从没失误过 我猜你以为这是我弄出来的
Never bust nothing. I guess you think I did that?
我坐在这里 你就会输
I come over here and sit and you're gonna lose.
我快要崩溃了 钱对我没有任何意义...
I'm having a nervous breakdown. The money can't do me nothing...
因为我什么都没有 你继续赢下去 好吗?
'cause I ain't got none. Just keep on winning, okay?
吉米 我能在这里借点钱吗?
Jimmy, can I get a little credit here?
-我该怎么做才能赊账?? -去收银台
-What do I gotta do to have credit? -Go to the cashier.
他说我不能再这样做了
He said I couldn't do it anymore.
怎么了? 为什么你从二十一点桌消失了?
What's happening? Why did you disappear from the blackjack?
我们的钱就剩这些现金了吗?
Is that all that's left of our money? All that cash?
-你怎么样? -非常好
-How're you doing? -Very good.
什么非常好?你赢了多少?
What's very good? How much did you win?
-你有多少... -我赢了不少
-What do you have... -I did very good.
非常好可能是有很多也可能是什么也没有
Very good could be something or nothing.
-怎么了? -才从22点弹出来了
-What is happening? -It bounced out of 22!
那是什么鬼?你想知道什么?
What the hell is that? What do you want to know?
问我你想知道什么 你在这里 问我!
Ask me what you want to know. You're over here, ask me!
你想知道什么?
What do you want to know?
-它从22点弹出来了 -没错
-Bounced out of 22. -That's right.
你能走开吗?你会破坏这股好运
Will you get out of here? You're gonna kill the streak!
没人喝这个 我押一块巧克力棒
Nobody's drinking this. I'll bet a Milky Way.
对不起 先生 限额是1美元
Sorry, sir. The limit's $1.
你先完成这手 然后你看看
You just finish this hand and then you see.
你想押巧克力棒 你可能会饿的
You want to bet a Milky Way. You're liable to get hungry.
29不是我的
Twenty-nine is not mine!
如果他赢了 里面有多少钱?
How much money is in there if he wins?
我押一百万在场上 我要来
I'll take $1 million on the field and I'm coming.
26点
Twenty-six.
那些筹码值多少钱?
How much are those chips worth?
-你介意吗? -我的场子怎么样了...
-Do you mind? -How's my field coming...
我的幸运巧克力棒在场上?
with my lucky Milky Way on the field?
给我在难掷点上下注 每个号♥码押100美元
Give me a field on the hard way. $100 a number.
我的幸运在哪里...
Where's my lucky....
26点
Twenty-six!
我们得玩骰子
We gotta shoot craps.
威廉 我不会再妨碍你了
William, I'm not going to get in your way no more.
-你跟我来 -不
-You come with me. -No.
-不 我掷骰子 你下注 -我押100美元在11上
-No, I'm shooting, you're betting. -I'll bet $100 on 11.
好吧 那些东西只会把骰子洗干净
Okay, that stuff will just wash the dice off.
11点
Number 11.
-12点 你输了 -看 我是不是该撤了
-Twelve, your line away. -Look, maybe I ought to go.
不 你就在这儿待着
No, you stay right here.
查理 现在你就在这儿待着 我们现在开始
Charlie, now you stay right here. And we start now.
好 我们现在开始 好吧 大家 我们现在开始
Okay, we start now. Okay, table, we're starting now.
我拿到了 查理
I got it, Charlie.
让我看看
Let me see it.
9点赢了
Nine the winner.
它让我们在这儿 威廉
He's got us out there, William.
我从没见过这么多黄黑相间的筹码
I never saw so many bumble-bee chips in my life.
100美元的筹码 我们能用这些换真钱吗?
$100 chips. They give us real money for this?
数字
Numbers!
简单的8点 好
8点 是8点
Eight! It is eight!
好吧 这是第二个
Okay, that's number two.
来吧 把骰子给我
Come on. Let's have the dice.
来吧 我们都支持你 大家
Come on, we're all with you, everyone.
别担心
Don't worry now.
数字
Numbers.
8点
Eight!
给我一对4 一对4 我就拉裤子
Give me a pair of fours. A pair of fours and I'll shit in my drawers.
女士们 押一堆4 这人要一路赢下去
Put your money on double four, lady. This man's going all the way.
500美元的筹码
$500 chips!
我从没见过500美元的筹码
I never saw $500 chips.
Seventy-five!
连续三个11点 我想赌一百万 14比1的赔率
Three 11s in a row. I wanna bet a million dollars. 14-to-1.
-你真的赚这么多钱吗? -当然了
-You making that kind of money? -You bet I am.
别打扰他 威廉 你就盯着桌子
Don't distract the man. Just stay right on the table, William.
11点 连续四个11点 他连续掷出四个11点
Eleven. Four 11s in a row. The man throws four 11s in a row.
我的1400万呢?我说的是真的
Where's my $14 million? I meant what I said.
一百万押在11上
$1 million on the line for an 11.
9点
Nine!
9点 他掷出9 8 6 让世界醒来 威廉
Nine! The man throws nines, eights, sixes. Wake up the world, William.
继续掷这些数字 直到结束
Roll these numbers till it comes down.
你们不换换庄家吗?
Aren't you going to change the pit guys now?
你们不累吗?
You guys aren't getting tired, are you?
硬六(2个3点)
Hard six.
你掷出一个硬六 他们会把你的照片挂在这儿
You get a hard six, they'll put your picture up here.
-试试吧 -硬六
电影精选列表