还有什么比这更温馨的吗?这简直是完美 不是吗?
What could be cozier than this? I mean, this is perfection, isn't it?
-你我都在这手牌中... -真漂亮 快做点什么
-You and me in this hand... -That's pretty. Just do something!
你还有多少钱? 还剩多少?
How much money you got? How much you got left?
17美元
$17.
不够最大下注 还差3美元
Not enough for the maximum bet. $3 shy.
-我赌你17美元 -我跟
-I bet you $17. -Call.
-我有七点低牌 -没用 我有六点完美低牌
-Seven smooth. -No good. I got a six perfect.
真可惜...
Sorry about...
该死 那张掉到桌子外的牌是张大鬼
Damn it. That last card that went off the table was a joker.
-所以你才不肯承认 -你真可笑
-That's why you wouldn't give it up. -You're ridiculous.
-你说那张牌根本没掉到地上 -那是旧闻了
-You said it wasn't even close. -That's yesterday's news.
你们俩是串通的 你们是一伙的
You two are working together. You're partners.
你们这两个混♥蛋♥是一伙的
You two motherfucking creeps are partners.
他们应该把他嘴给套上 是不是?
They should put a muzzle on him. That's it?
-那个人真是荒谬绝伦 -这里发生了什么?
-That man is absolutely ridiculous. -What's going on here?
你们两个怎么回事?
What's going on with you guys?
-他们俩是一伙的 -我这辈子没见过那人
-These two are working partners together. -I never saw that man before in my life.
我看到他上次发牌时偷偷抽走了大鬼
I saw him nobble the joker out on the last deal.
这人完全离谱
The man is totally out of line.
他们整晚都在互相微笑
They've been smiling at each other all night.
行了吧你?
Come on, will you?
-坐下来冷静点 -控制点
-Sit down and settle down. -Get control.
来吧
Come on.
好的
All right.
-好了 还有谁看到了? -我没看到
-All right, now who else saw this? -I didn't see it.
-你呢? -你要我说什么
-What about you? -What do you want me to say?
那人说你是骗子
The man calls you a cheater.
他根本不会玩扑克 真是糟糕透顶 他是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
The man doesn't know how to play poker. The man is bad. He's a complete asshole.
我们都知道 对吧? 他破产了 受不了
We all know that, right? The man goes broke, he can't handle it.
那人心态崩了 还要听更多吗?
The man is on tilt. You want to hear any more?
-不想听 -行了
-Not me. -Come on, now.
你最好冷静点 伙计 否则保安会让你走人
You'd better just take it easy, sport, 'cause the security's liable to let you go!
把那人关进恐怖秀里
Put that guy in a horror show.
就这样 再打架 你们就要永远被赶出去了 知道吗?
That's it! Any more fighting, and you guys go out of here for good, all right?
知道
All right!
米丽亚姆 你怎么看?
Miriam, what do you say?
我觉得可以不用再听这些脏话了
I say I can do without any more of that language.
-对 -你觉得有作弊吗?
-Right. -You think there's any cheating going on?
我不想说 可他们一直在赢
I wouldn't like to say about that. They've been consistent winners.
而我是大输家 你知道我是会玩扑克的
And I'm a big loser. And you know I know how to play poker.
酸葡萄心理 亲爱的
Sour grapes, honey.
好吧 让我们恢复正常吧
All right, let's get it back to normal.
臭小子
Lousy punk.
-你没那么厉害 -去你的
-You're not that good. -Up yours.
先生 您还要再来一杯啤酒吗?
Sir, would you like another beer?
我押圣母大学 我觉得他们能赢
I bet it on Notre Dame 'cause I got a feeling Notre Dame would pull it off.
他们击败了UCLA 当时他们连胜了很多场
They beat UCLA when they had so many games going straight.
是啊 有点像迈阿密海豚队
Yeah, it's kind of similar to the Miami Dolphins.
-这场比赛赢下来简直轻而易举 -他们去年可是连赢了17场
-This particular game is duck soup. -They won 17 games straight last year.
来吧 我能赢这该死的比赛
Come on. I can beat that goddamn miserable game.
别让我为了区区30美元求你
Don't make me beg for a stinking $30.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你知道 有时候你的态度真让我生气 小鼻子
You know, your attitude just pisses me off sometimes, Button-nose.
别那样叫我
Don't call me that.
瞧 你又来了
Now look. There you go again.
我什么都没做
I'm not doing anything.
我需要80美元去赛马场
I need about $80 to get to the track.
不错
Not bad.
-先生 需要帮忙吗? -一瓶冰啤酒 生啤
-Sir, can I help you? -Cold beer. Keg draft.
我请那边坐着的先生喝杯啤酒
I'm buying that man sitting over there a beer.
原来你是个酒鬼吗?
Turned out to be a drinking man?
心领了 但我已经有啤酒了 谢谢
Nothing personal, but I already got a beer. Thanks.
好吧
Great.
-所以 你觉得尼克斯会赢? -是的
-So, you think the Knicks are gonna win? -Yeah.
不 尼克斯队什么也赢不了
No, Knicks ain't going to win nothing.
威利斯受伤了 尼克斯队不会赢的
Willis is hurting. Knicks ain't winning.
今年还得看凯尔特人队
Celtics, this year.
你关注职业篮球赛吗?
You follow pro basketball?
-什么都关注吗? -什么都有兴趣
-Anything, right? -Whatever's going.
是啊 我也是 有什么看什么
Yeah, me too. Action.
你到底给不给我那30美元?
Are you gonna give me the $30 or not?
我得请这位先生喝一杯 你要喝啤酒吗?
I have to buy this man a drink. Will you have a beer?
我肯定要啤酒
I will definitely have a beer.
给我这位朋友来杯啤酒
Give my friend here a beer.
我赌一美元你不知道格伦·里格斯是谁
$1 says you don't know who Glenn Riggs is.
-你叫啥名? -文斯 我叫文斯
-What's your name? -Vince. The name's Vince.
格伦·里格斯是霍普·哈里根的播音员
Glenn Riggs was the announcer for Hop Harrigan.
-你要30美元干什么? -我需要给洗手间里遇到的那个女孩
-What do you want $30 for? -I need it for that girl I got in the bathroom.
我只是替班酒保 我不能动收银机
I'm only the relief bartender. I don't go in the cash register.
-杰克在哪?这是什么情况? -杰克去参加葬礼了
-Where's Jack? What is this? -Jack went to a funeral.
我在这儿上班一年了 对吧?
I've been working here for one year, right?
只要给我张纸条 写上“30美元 蕾妮” 行吗?
Just give me a piece of paper, a chit. "$30, Renee." Okay?
如果我给你30美元 账面上少了钱 就是你的责任
If I give you $30 and I come up short, it'll be your ass.
宝贝 你天生就矮小 责任总是我的
Baby, you were born short. And it's always my ass.
午夜队长
Captain Midnight!
这家伙给你添麻烦了吗?
This guy giving you trouble?
他不是常驻的
He ain't the regular man.
-30美元 -我不会签任何东西
-$30. -I wouldn't sign anything.
别签任何东西 别签任何东西 你让她签了什么
Don't sign a thing. Don't sign anything. What did you get her to sign?
-给 妈妈 -谢谢 宝贝
-Here, Mother. -Thanks, baby.
你不会后悔的 别担心 我能搞定
You won't be sorry. Don't worry now, I can beat it.
再见
Goodbye.
我赌20美元你说不出七个小矮人的名字
$20 says you can't name the Seven Dwarfs.
-我想我能说出三四个 -七个
-I know I can name three or four of them. -Seven.
我知道七个
I got seven.
-老学究 -这算一个
-Doc. -That's one.
-糊涂蛋 -两个了
-Dopey. -That's two.
-史努比 -没有史努比
-Snoopy. -There is no Snoopy.
没有史努比 我知道有老学究...
There ain't no Snoopy. I know there's Doc...
有糊涂蛋 有愤愤
there's Dopey, there's Grumpy, there's....
-你这里没有20美元 -等一下 我这儿有20美元
-You don't have $20 here. -Wait a second. I got $20 right here.
-我需要点帮助 那个... -七个名字像加特林机♥枪♥一样来了
-I need a little help here. What about... -Here comes seven like a Gatling gun.
-七个小矮人 我准备好了 -睡神、愤愤、老学究
-Seven Dwarfs, I'm ready. -Sleepy, Grumpy, Doc.
-那是四个 -是三个
-That's four. -That's three.
-我跟你说 -等一下 睡神、愤愤、老学究...
-I'm with you. -Wait a second. Sleepy, Grumpy, Doc.
睡神、愤愤、糊涂蛋
Sleepy, Grumpy, Dopey.
-糊涂蛋 -还有小飞象
-Dopey. -We got Dumbo.
-没有小飞象 -小飞象不在那里面吗?
-There's no Dumbo. -Dumbo wasn't in that cast?
-没有小飞象 -明白了
-No Dumbo. -Gotcha.
-小飞象会飞 -好吧 我们两个都输了?
-Dumbo flew. -Well, we both lose?
记得小飞象飞的时候 他们把小房♥子烧了
Remember when Dumbo flew? They set that little house on fire.
我见过大象走路 但我从没见过大象飞
I've seen an elephant walk, but I never seen an elephant fly.
-天哪 -我知道
-My God. -I know.
小飞象会飞
Dumbo flew.
很多黑人觉得那不好...
A lot of black folks said that was bad news...
看到黑乌鸦唱歌♥ 关于一头会飞的大象 那意味着什么?
seeing a black crow sing about a big flying elephant. What's that?
这是禁忌 没有黑乌鸦
It's taboo. No black crows.
审判日 你知道 我知道
Judgment day, you know, I know
阿鲁斯提斯 阿♥拉♥斯提斯 约翰逊布朗
Aristis, Arastis, Johnson Brown
房♥租到期你打算怎么办
What you gonna do when the rent come round?
你在公园吗?
You in the park?
没有 我没有车 我住得不远
No, I haven't got a car. I just live.... Not far.
我喜欢住在热闹的地方 你知道吗 威廉?
I like to live close to the action, you know, William?
来吧 我载你一程
Come on, I'll give you a lift.
你要载我? 这是个好主意
You're going to give me a lift? That's a good idea.
我知道房♥租意味着钱
You know, I know the rent means dough
房♥东会把我们赶出去
Landlord gonna throw us in the co-co snow
阿鲁斯提斯 阿♥拉♥斯提斯 约翰逊布朗
Aroostis, Arastis, Johnson Brown
房♥租到期你打算怎么办
What you gonna do when the rent comes round?
你怎么说?你怎么付?
What you gonna say? How you gonna pay?
电影精选列表