威廉 你是个游吟诗人吗?
William, you're a minstrel?
哦 哥们 我讨厌调子这种东西
Man, I hate key stuff.
看看他的侧兜 他肯定把我的钱藏在那儿了
Look in his side pocket. He's got my goddamn money somewhere.
就在这儿
Right here.
-你找到了? -找到了
-You got it? -Yeah.
希望你喜欢这个 搞笑男
I hope you loved that, Funny Man.
好了 各位 请放松 跟我来
Okay, folks, will you just relax and follow me, please?
这是啥 医院还是监狱?到底怎么回事?
What is this, a hospital or a jail? What's going on?
这是威廉 这是芭芭拉 她带我们出去
This is William. This is Barbara. She's getting us out of here.
多谢
Thanks a lot.
你在纽约坐过牢吗? 他们给你吃粉状鸡蛋
You ever been in jail in New York? They give you powdered eggs.
粉状的 糟糕透了...世界上最难吃的食物
Powdered, shitty.... The shittiest food in the world.
我不敢相信你没坐过牢
I can't believe you haven't been in jail.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
尝试一些热的东西 真的有效 你想试试吗
Just trying some of the hot one. It really works. Here, you want to try some?
来吧 热热的感觉真不错 听我的 我有经验
Come on, the heat makes it feel good. Listen to me, I got experience.
对 小心点 别让罐子碰到 小心点
Yeah, easy. Just don't touch it with the can. Easy now.
-还不错吧? -挺好的
-Not bad? -That's nice.
没关系 过去一年半 我大概跑了...
That's okay. Last year, year and a half, I must have hit...
30个不同的小镇和城市的赛马场
about 30 different racetracks in every little town and city I've been to.
-那你赢了多少 -全都输了
-Yeah, how'd you do? -Tapioca time. El Busto.
我给你个好主意 如果你在小镇上破产了
I'll give you a great ace in the hole. If you find yourself busted in a small town...
对了 这有什么要注意的吗
Say, is there anything I should know about this?
听着 伙计们 该吃早餐了 我们有幸运星和...
Listen, fellows, it's breakfast time. We got Lucky Charms and....
-这个是什么? -水果圈
-What's with this? -Froot Loops.
-水果圈?来点华夫饼... -我来杯咖啡
-Froot Loops? Have some waffles... -I'll take some coffee.
蓝莓煎饼
Blueberry pancakes.
如果那家伙没给我50美元 你还在监狱里
You'd still be in jail if that guy hadn't given me that $50.
但是...鸡肉
But... chicken.
在一个陌生的城镇 你直接去冰淇淋店...
a strange town you head straight to the ice cream people...
弄辆冰淇淋车 他们有很多
and pick yourself up an ice cream cart. They got lots of them.
他们不在乎你是谁 或长什么样
They don't care who you are or what you look like.
-吃的东西 是粗粮 -相信我 没什么
-Something to eat. It's roughage. -Believe me, nothing.
走投无路的人
Desperate people.
他们会给你一件有趣的白色小夹克 然后你就可以上路了
They give you a funny little white jacket and you're on your way.
做这种工作能赚多少钱?
How much do you make in a thing like that?
你可以在不到一小时内赚到25美元
You could pick up a snappy $25 in less than an hour.
-怎么做到的? -你全拿走
-How do you do that? -You keep it all.
你以为我说的这份工作是合法的吗?
You don't think I'm talking about working this job legit?
-你最喜欢的 幸运星 -能给我来瓶啤酒吗 亲爱的?
-Your favorite: Lucky Charms. -Can I have a beer, honey?
-你要冰啤吗? -不要冰 谢谢
-You want a cold beer? -No, thanks.
和你的水果圈很搭
It goes good with your Froot Loops.
-喝点牛奶吧 亲爱的 -好的
-Get some milk, honey. -Got it.
剃须膏不会弄脏你的白毛衣 别担心
That shaving cream's not going to stain your white sweater. Don't worry.
没人会告诉你妈妈 放下就好了 会洗掉的
Nobody's going to tell your mother. Just put it down and it'll all wash out.
让我帮你尝尝
Let me taste it for you.
-这是什么? -那些破玩意儿
-What is this? -That crap.
-来吧 我们有客人 -我尽力让它看起来好看点
-Come on, we got company. -I tried to make it look nice.
现在好多了
That looks better.
给你 宝贝
Here, baby.
有一次 我做广♥告♥销♥售♥ 在一个工会杂♥志♥上卖♥♥广♥告♥位
One time, right, I had this job selling ad space in a labor union magazine.
不存在的
Non-existent.
就打电♥话♥给人问
Just get on the telephone, call people and say:
“你想买♥♥广♥告♥位吗?”
"Do you want to buy some space?"
-随便吃 不错 只是昨晚剩的 -我只需要个勺子
-Help yourself. Ain't bad. Just last night's. -I just need the spoon.
一点垃圾鹅肝酱
A little pâté de foie garbage.
然后你可以拿走你赚的45%
Then you get to keep 45% of what you pick up.
如果不存在 为什么不能全拿?
How come you don't get to keep all of it if it's non-existent?
我没去拿 我只是在打电♥话♥
I'm not picking it up, I'm just talking on the telephone.
-对 没错 -你做什么工作?
-Yeah, right. -What do you do?
-你靠什么谋生? -我在杂♥志♥社工作
-What do you do for a living? -I'm with a magazine.
-你是作家吗? -对
-You a writer? -Yeah.
我就说嘛
Say!
你还记得你第一次下注体育比赛吗
Do you remember the first bet you ever made on a sport event?
-你记得吗? -我赌了5美分...
-Do you? -I bet a nickel...
在1945年的世界职业棒球大赛上 芝加哥小熊队对底特律老虎队
in the 1945 World Series. The Cubs and Tigers.
别笑 我输了 苏珊回家了
Don't laugh. I lost. Susan's home.
五美分赌注 让我输了
Five-cent bet and I lost.
-我没想到会输 -苏珊 亲爱的
-I didn't expect to lose. -Susan, honey.
我没有五美分 对吧?所以这个叫迈基的家伙去问我妈要
I didn't have the nickel, right? So this guy Mikey asked my mother.
从那以后 我一直在努力赢回来
I've been trying to beat it ever since.
怎么了?
What is it?
-他伤你感情了吗? -没有
-Did he hurt your feelings? -No.
-你可以把他从你的记账本上划掉 亲爱的 -我不想把他划掉
-You can scratch him off the book, honey. -I don't want to scratch him off my book.
现在是家里的小宝贝了
Here's the baby of the house now.
亲爱的 你要来点水果圈吗?
Sweetheart, would you like some Froot Loops?
-来吧 治疗时间 -不用治疗
-Come on. Therapy. -No therapy.
怎么了 宝贝?
What's shaking, baby?
我只想去睡觉
I just want to go to bed.
把外套脱了 亲爱的
Take your coat off, sweetheart.
来吧 你看起来就像万圣节到了
Come on, now, you're starting to get that Halloween look on your face.
只是...他真的很不一样
It was just.... He was really different.
-那家伙没有对你无礼吧? -没有
-Guy wasn't out of line with you, was he? -No.
-我们玩得很开心 -是吗? 那家伙冒犯你了吗?
-We had such a good time. -Yeah? Guy was fresh, was he?
你知道他做了什么吗?他给了我50美元
You know what he did? He gave me $50.
-协议就是那样 不是吗? -不 协议是30美元
-That was the deal, wasn't it? -No, the deal was for $30.
他也很喜欢你 亲爱的
He liked you a lot, too, sweetheart.
-你是怎么被抓的? -酗酒闹事
-How come you were picked up? -Drunk and disorderly.
-嗯 查理不太擅长和警♥察♥打交道 -他确实让他们知道了
-Well, Charlie's not too good with cops. -He certainly lets them know it.
这是真的 你是个动物爱好者 对吧?
This is the truth. You're an animal lover, right?
大蓝鲸 对吧?你知道大蓝鲸吗?
The great blue whale, right? You know about a great blue whale?
-是那个摔跤手吗? -不 是条大鱼
-That wrestling guy? -No, it's a big fish.
全世界只剩两三条了
There's only about two or three left in the world.
真的 大蓝鲸的舌头...
And the truth, the tongue of the great blue whale...
比一头成年非洲象还重
weighs more than a full-grown African elephant.
-不 这不是真的 -你不信吗?
-No, it's not true. -You don't believe it?
你只是编故事让我感觉好点
You're just making it up to make me feel better.
因为你不喜欢看到我哭
'Cause you don't like to see me cry.
你感觉好点了吗?
You feel a little better?
-是的 好多了 -那就好
-Yeah, I do. -Good.
-外面那家伙是谁? -比利?他是我打扑克的牌友
-Who's that guy out there? -Billy? He's a poker friend.
-你想见见他吗? -不想
-You want to meet him? -No.
他把房♥租都花在我们身上了 是的 所以我们把他带回来了
He'd spent his rent money on us. Yeah, so we brought him home.
那姑娘没事 她只是又恋爱了 明天早上她就会好的
The girl's fine. She just fell in love again. She'll be okay in the morning.
听着 威廉 我要睡了 你可以用沙发
Listen, William, I'm going to crash. You can use the sofa if you want.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我也要睡了 -好的
-I got to crash, too. -Okay.
-晚安 宝贝 -晚安
-Good night, baby. -Good night.
我得去取车
I got to get my car.
我取不了车
I can't get my car.
上面没人
There's nobody up there.
我只是在找《指南》
I was just looking for the Guide.
回去睡觉吧
Go back to sleep.
名字是开心果 害羞鬼 糊涂蛋 老学究 愤愤....
It's Happy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, Grumpy....
去他们的
Fuck them.
-下午好 丹尼先生 -你好 芭芭拉
-Good afternoon, Mr. Denny. -Hello, Barbara.
这是今早奇诺那边来的信息
This information came in for you from Chino this morning.
-谢谢你 芭芭拉 王太子到了吗? -他从早上九点就在了 他想见你
-Thank you, Barbara. The dauphin in yet? -Since 9:00 a.m. He wanted to see you.
-你的身体怎么了? -芭芭拉 我出了点车祸
-What's the matter with your body? -I had a little automobile trouble, Barbara.
-是他吗? -是的 先生
-Is that him? -It was, sir.
-你告诉他我要见他了吗? -我说了 先生
-Did you tell him I wanted to see him? -I did, sir.
-他说什么? -他说“谢谢”
-What'd he say? -He said, "Thank you."
-他说了? -他说了
-He did? -He did.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're most welcome.
-这些是古董文章的配色 -对的
-These are the colors on the antique article. -Oh, right.
我不知道你什么时候会到 所以我选了几种
I didn't know what time you'd be in, so I just picked out a few.
-我觉得这些是最好的选择 -谢谢你 芭芭拉
-I think they're your best bet. -Thanks, Barbara.
-你还好吗? -我很好
-You okay? -I'm fine.
-好的 要咖啡吗? -我想喝
-Good. How about some coffee? -Love some.
电影精选列表