-Try it. -Hard six.
硬八 快点
Hard eight. Come on.
硬六
Hard six.
你见过比这更好的掷骰子吗?
Have you ever seen a greater roll than this?
我想你不会相信我见过的
I think you're not gonna believe what I've seen.
这是你见过的最大的掷骰子吗?
This the biggest one you ever see?
-差不多 -差不多? 我们必须让它成为最大的一次
-Almost. -Almost? We gotta make it the biggest one.
不好意思 我可以押1美元在7上吗?
Excuse me. Can I put $1 on number seven?
什么?1美元押7
What is that? $1 on seven.
女士 这儿有100美元 离开这儿
Here, lady, you got $100 to get out of town.
给那位女士100美元 让她去玩那个 好吗?
Give that lady $100, tell her to go play that, all right?
来吧 掷吧
Come on, shoot.
9点
Nine.
来吧 66
Come on, 66.
我不敢相信
I don't believe it.
-你下一局就不在了 -没错 这是你的回合
-You won't be here next game. -That's right. That's your comeback.
-你来掷骰子 -好吧 伙计 行
-You are the shooter. -Well, man, okay.
-好吧 我把骰子传给这位女士 -好的
-All right, I'll pass the dice to the lady. -Okay.
-女士 你来掷 -我们去结账吧
-You are the shooter, ma'am. -Let's go check out.
这是你见过的最长的一次掷骰子吗?
Is that the longest roll you've ever been here for?
那人无意识了 他们是这么说的
That man is unconscious. That's what they said.
-别动这些 -有多少点?
-Don't you go grabbing none of these. -How many points?
你能给我们买♥♥杯酒吗?
Could you buy us a drink?
给 拿去给收筹码的人
Here. Give this to the sweeper.
-非常感谢 -不好意思
-Thank you very much. -Excuse me. Sorry.
不好意思 不好意思 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me, please.
-他在那儿 -不 我们现在大概扯平了
-There he is. -No, we's about even now.
他就在那里
He's in there.
我感觉自己掌控了一切
I've got the world on a string
坐在彩虹上
Sitting on a rainbow
这些筹码 它们就这么掉下来了
These chips, they're just falling out.
威廉 你还好吗?
William, you okay?
我突然觉得很累
I suddenly got very tired.
我知道 我看出来了 我很惊讶
I know, I could see that. I was amazed.
你离开了桌子 留了所有筹码
You walked away from the table and you left all your chips.
但我把它们都捡起来了 我告诉你我们要做什么
But I scooped them up. I'll tell you what we're gonna do.
我们会订个套房♥ 买♥♥几套新衣服
We'll get a suite, a couple of outfits, some new clothes.
也许我们去老野马牧场 对吧?
Maybe we'll hit the old Mustang Ranch, right?
我们找几个小姑娘 玩得开心 对吧?
We'll get a couple of little ladies. Have a ball, right?
然后也许我们去拉斯维加斯
Then maybe we'll come down, go to Vegas...
租个豪车 找个司机 逛遍世界各地的赛马场 对吧?
hire a limousine, get a driver, hit every track in the world. Right?
我们才刚开始呢 丹尼先生
We haven't even started yet, Mr. Denny.
我还没拿起骰子
I haven't even picked up the dice.
你刚教我怎么赢对吧?信念 对吧?
You just showed me how to win, right? Conviction, right?
信念和控制
Conviction and control.
我要休息一下了 你和我一起休息一下...
I'm going to take a rest. You and me are going to rest up...
然后我们回到赌桌 这次我也会掷骰子
then we're back to the tables and I'll be hitting it this time, too.
首先 我得掏空我的口袋
First, I gotta empty my pockets.
满满的 全是筹码
Just chock-full, all these here chips.
我现在去收银台取点钱
I'll go to the cashier now and pick up a little cash.
你就在这儿坐着 放松一下
You just sit right there and take it easy.
拉库卡拉查 拉库卡拉查
La cucaracha, la cucaracha
只有比利和我
Just Billy and me
我这里有一大笔钱 伙计们
I've got a fortune right here, fellows.
最好叫人来拿钱 我们这里有很多钱
You'd better call for some money. We got a lot of money here.
让大家都退后 大家都退后
Keep everybody back. Everybody back.
来个椒盐卷饼
Have a pretzel.
我们这里有很多椒盐卷饼
We have pretzels all over the place.
把它们收好
Rack them up.
给霍华德·休斯打电♥话♥ 告诉他我们也要把他的钱赢光
Call Howard Hughes and tell him we're gonna break his bank, too.
你能帮我个忙吗?我的鞋子破了个洞
You can do me a favor. I got a hole in my shoe.
你知道哪里能修这个吗?
You know where I can get this fixed?
不 我也把鞋子换点钱 你能给我点什么吗?
No, I'll cash my shoe in, too. You give me something for that?
不 我们不收旧鞋子
No, we don't give nothing for old shoes.
别把筹码掉地上了
Don't drop no chips down on the floor, now.
你觉得我们这儿有多少钱?
What do you think we got here? How much money we got?
我觉得我们这儿有不少
I think we got quite a few here.
-我只需要... -...帮忙数数钱
-I just need a.... -...any help with the money.
嗯 我有很多口袋
Well, I got a lot of pockets.
现在我想要一个非常灿烂的笑容 我要你笑一个
Now I want a very good smile. I want a smile from you.
82000 整整齐齐的
$82,000 on the button.
新鞋子
New shoes.
奶酪和饼干
Cheese and crackers!
$40,000.
你看 我一直在玩掷骰子
You see, I've been shooting crap games.
笑一个 你没笑 对 就这样
Smile, now. You ain't smiling. That's right.
那你告诉霍华德·休斯 他我们要把他的钱赢光
Well, then you tell Mr. Hughes that we're gonna break the rest of his things, too.
看看 这是多少?
Look, how much is that now?
-60000美元 先生 -60000 美元 先生
-That's $60,000, sir. -$60,000, sir.
我一直在玩掷骰子 我对数字有天赋
I've been shooting. I have a knack with numbers.
你知道...骰子是我擅长的游戏之一
I just, you know.... Craps happens to be one of my games.
不想占赌场便宜 赢太多
Don't want to take advantage of the house and win too much.
-70000 美元 -70000 美元?
-$70,000. -$70,000?
4 6...
Four, six....
-这不真实 但这是80000美元 -82000美元
-It is unreal, but it's $80,000. -$82,000.
$82,000.
非常感谢 我们可能还会再见
Thank you very much. We'll probably see you again.
请让一让
Excuse us. Pathway, please.
不 我不需要警♥察♥ 没有人能从我这拿走这钱
No, I don't need any police. No, ain't nobody taking this money from me.
威廉 82000 威廉 每人41000
William, $82,000. William, $41,000 apiece.
现在就分了 行吗?
Gonna split it up right now, all right?
2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 给你
Two, four, six, eight, ten, twelve, fourteen, sixteen, eighteen, for you.
那些人在那边 他们想要签名 想要拍照
Those people there, they want autographs, they want to take pictures.
雷诺公报他们想做个专题报道
The Reno Gazette, they want to do a whole feature story...
但我说 不 我们要休息 直到我们回来 对吧?
but I said, "No, we're going to be resting until we come back." Right?
好 40000美元
Okay, $40,000.
41000美元
$41,000.
确保这是平分的
Make sure of this. Even split.
8 9 10
Eight, nine, and 10.
41000 你总是这么难以接受大赢吗?
$41,000. You always take a big win this hard?
查理 这里面没有什么特别的感觉 我只是这么说
Charlie, there was no special feeling in it. I just said there was.
是啊 我知道 大家都知道
Yeah, I know that. Everybody knows that.
看看这个 我们在这儿是英雄 对吧?
Check this out. We're heroes here, right?
这位女士 诺玛·沃克 在收银台附近工作 给了我这个
This lady, Norma Walker, works near the cashier, gave me this:
“如果一个西瓜需要五分钟浇一次水...
"If it takes a watermelon five minutes to water...
“那么一个甜豌豆撒尿需要多长时间?
"how long will it take a sweet pea to pee?
“和骰子掷出点数的时间一样长”
"As long as it takes a pair of dice to crap."
他妈的没什么意思 不是吗?
Don't mean a fucking thing, does it?
查理 我得回家了
Charlie, I have to go home.
哦 是吗?你住哪?
Oh, yeah? Where do you live?
回头见
I'll see you.
电影精选列表