Stupe. Stupe.
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up. Wake up.
天啊 不 不 不
Oh, my God. No, no, no, no, no.
该死
Fuck.
我不知道…我不知道该怎么做
I don't know... I don't know what to do.
你只要告诉我怎么做 我就照做
Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it.
我就…让我帮帮你吧
I'll just... Let me help you.
让我…
Let me...
我不…
I don't...
该死
Damn it.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
该死
Fuck.
对不起
Sorry.
露西
Lucy!
露西 太好了
Lucy. Oh, yes!
我也以为我失去你了
I thought I lost you, too.
你还好吧 怎么了
Are you okay? What happened?
他们有…嘿 嘿
Did they do... Hey, hey.
离我妹妹远点
Get the fuck away from my sister.
我都按你们说的做了 现在都他妈离我…
We did exactly what you asked. Now get the fuck away from...
嘿 嘿 别激动 外面的才是敌人
Hey, hey. Calm the fuck down. The fight's outside.
你们帮我们联♥系♥了教堂的人
You did your thing with the church group,
我们就把你妹妹带到这
and we got your sister here.
- 你没事吧 - 露西 我真没事
- You okay? - Lucy, I'm really okay.
外面情况很危险
It's really bad outside.
我们都只想离开这
We all just want to get out of here.
那个大块头呢
Where's the big guy?
听着 你们就呆在这一直磨叽下去吧
Look. You guys can stand around talking about nothing,
我们他妈的要走了
but we're getting the fuck out of here.
- 稍微等一下 - 等等
- Just give me a minute. - Wait.
你们在浪费时间 我们走了
You're wasting time. We're leaving.
快点
Come on!
露西 你要干什么
Lucy, what are you doing?
该死
Fuck me.
真的么 他死了
Really? He's dead?
这真是过分了
That's some shit.
我们得离开这
We got to get out of here.
我们走
We're going.
- 快点 - 好 好 好
- Come on. - Okay, okay, okay.
跟紧我
Stay close to me.
我很害怕
I'm so scared.
我跟你说了这里一团糟
I told you it was fucked up out here.
跟紧我
Stay close to me.
好 好 好 我跟着呢
Okay, okay, okay. I'm here.
到处都是人 什么也看不见
There's so many people. You can't even see anything.
躲在这后面
Let's get behind this.
我们被堵住了
We're stuck.
我们根本穿不过去
We're not going to be able to get through.
- 不 不 不 - 露西 咱们走
- No, no, no. - Lucy, let's go.
他们有撤离计划 我们要跑到直升机那里
They have a plan. We just have to get to those helicopters.
他们在哪
Where are they?
他们就在那
They're right over there.
- 跟紧我 - 好的
- Stay near me. - Okay.
好 咱们走
Okay. Let's go.
别跟丢了
Don't lose me.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
- 贝琳达 等等 - 抓住你了 婊♥子♥
- Belinda, wait. - Got you, bitch.
从我身上滚开
Get the fuck off me.
快点 快点 起来 我们得快点
Come on. Come on. Get up. We got to move.
贝琳达
Belinda?
这边走
This way.
好
Okay.
你很棒 你很棒 你很棒
You're good. You're good. You're good.
好了
Okay.
这边 这边 这边
This way. This way. This way.
- 没子弹了 - 扔掉 扔掉
- The gun's out. - Drop it, drop it.
拿他的枪 拿他的枪
Take his gun. Take his gun.
快点
Come on.
帮我一下
Help me. Help me. Help me.
我去
Fuck.
边跑边开枪
Run and keep shooting!
没事吧 好的
Yeah? Okay.
跑到那些障碍物后面
Gonna get behind those barrels.
准备好了吗 好 跑
Ready? Okay. Run.
跑
Run!
还好么
You okay?
我们得穿过这里
We have to make it through there.
什么
What?
不 该死 我们过不去
No. Fuck. We're not gonna make it.
好吧 我们用手榴弹 准备好了么
Okay. We're gonna pull these. Are you ready?
准备拉环 一 二 三
We're gonna pull these. One, two, three.
- 扔出去 - 扔
- Throw it. - Throw.
小心手雷
Grenade! Grenade! Grenade!
- 看 - 我们找到了
- Oh, look! - We found it.
就快到了 直升机就在眼前
We're almost in. The helicopters are right over there.
我们得离开这
We got to get the fuck out of here.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
我看见直升机了
I see the helicopter.
快 我们要到了
Come on. We're so close.
所有人往直升机那跑
Everybody keep moving towards the chopper.
降低重心
Stay low.
贝琳达
Belinda!
我过去救你
Okay. I'm coming for you.
挺住 挺住
Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
该死
Oh. Fuck.
该死 好了 你能走吗
Fuck. Okay. Can you walk?
不能
I can't.
没事 我拉你
Okay, okay. I'm gonna pull you.
- 好吗 - 好的
- Okay? - Okay.
好 一
Okay. One.
我们要到了 我们要到了
We're so close. We're so close.
露西
Lucy!
露西 起来
Lucy, get up.
露西
Lucy.
起来啊
Come on.
不
No!
快走 快走
Come on, come on.
- 起来 - 我不会扔下她
- Get up. - I won't leave her.
我们得赶紧走
We got to keep moving.
不
No!
不
No!
露西
Lucy!
♫ 死亡降临 ♫
♪ Die already ♪
♫ 再无人反抗这一个人的城邦 ♫
♪ None defy the one-man walled city ♪
♫ 以石块为肉体 手中青筋暴起 ♫
♪ Stone made flesh, veins etched in his hands ♪
♫ 狂热的信仰披上藤蔓的外衣 ♫
♪ 88 stance draped in invasive plants ♪
♫ 暴雨不安的乱舞 向超级风暴张开胸膛 ♫
♪ And rain dance unsafely, brace for the Supercell ♪
♫ 谁人可知你的丑态将以纪录还是反叛收场 ♫
♪ Mutiny or footage for your blooper reel, who can tell? ♪
♫ 滚烫焦油倾泻而下 ♫
♪ Pours hot tar from the top of the barn ♪
♫ 他头带领结 手持秃鹰 ♫
♪ Necktie on his head, condor on his arm ♪
♫ 天狼星在罐中 即将飘摇陨落 ♫
♪ Dog Star in a jar, bordering unsustainable ♪
♫ 我的错 我的错 或许我应寄希望于神秘的祈祷上 ♫
♪ Mea culpa, Mea culpa, maybe I should pray occult ♪
♫ 严谨的天主教或是羊头魔启示的符号♥ ♫
♪ Systematic Catholic or Sigil of the Baphomet unraveling ♪
♫ 无论他本质是魔还是鬼 ♫
♪ Either way his ID show a snake and skull ♪
♫ 永远做个深沉之人♫
♪ Always been a private dude who couldn't keep a tally ♪
♫ 不去管用什么谎言欺骗了谁 ♫
♪ Of which lies he told who ♪
♫ 除跳蚤的梳子 驱魔和驱虫 ♫
♪ Flea comb, exorcism, and deworming ♪
♫ 与诅咒和鸟儿盘旋的皇冠相配 ♫
♪ Fitted for a curse and a crown of birds circling ♪
♫ 救世主的降临势不可挡 ♫
♪ Search party falling forward unthwarted ♪
♫ 在十字相交处与他相见 将他撕扯成三三两两 ♫
电影精选列表