我相信
I do.
非常相信
I believe in God.
谢谢你这么帮我
Thank you for helping me.
谁说我在帮你
Who said I was helping you?
开门
Open the door.
还有其他出口吗
Is there another way out?
地下室
The basement.
露西
Lucy!
我感觉很难受
Oh, I feel really sick.
我妹妹家在那儿 得走那条路
My sister's house is that way. We're gonna go that way.
不行 士兵们去了那边
No. The soldiers went that way.
不行 必须走那条路 要找到我妹妹
No. We're gonna go that way. We're gonna get my sister.
算了 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
那我自己去
Well, I'm going.
露西
Lucy!
妈的
Fuck!
该死
God damn it.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Fuck are you doing?
我妹妹住这儿
My sister lives here.
好吗
Okay?
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
- 靠 这货是谁 - 别别别
- Who the fuck is that guy? - No, no, no.
- 这到底是谁 - 让她闭嘴
- Who the fuck is that guy? - Shut her up.
- 从我家滚出去 - 让她闭嘴
- Get the fuck out of my house. - Shut her up.
- 喂 喂 - 露西
- Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey. - Lucy!
- 你能不能让她闭嘴 - 不不不 停下
- Will you shut her up? - No, no, no. Stop.
冷静点 放松 听我说
Calm down. Relax. Listen to me.
- 滚 - 不不不 听我说
- Get out! - No, no, no. Listen to me.
乔斯死了 这个人救了我…
Jose is dead, and this guy saved me from these...
- 他是自己人 - 什么
- He's a friend. - What?
你♥他♥妈♥嗑嗨了吧 他是不是给你下药了
Are you on drugs? Did he fucking drug you?
- 不是 - 你这个畜生
- No. - Motherfucker!
你到底知不知道现在什么情况
Hey, do you have any idea what's going on right now?
什么 我一直在睡觉
What? No. I've been asleep.
该死的邻居玩了一整天使命召唤
The fucking neighbors have been blasting "Call of Duty" All day,
我刚刚被吵醒
and it just woke me up.
你难道没听见直升飞机
You haven't heard any of these helicopters
或其他动静吗
or anything that's been going on?
露西 直升机一天到晚转悠
Lucy, there's always helicopters.
这里可是布鲁克林 你离开太久了 大学生
This is Brooklyn. You've been gone too long, college girl.
听着 听好了 坐下
Listen, listen. Sit down. Sit.
现在 我要你认认真真地听我说
Okay. I want you to pay attention to me.
干嘛这么严肃
Why are you being so serious?
我被两个士兵压在地上捆绑
I was thrown on the ground and zip-tied by this soldier,
然后两个男的追着我
and then there was these two guys
跑进了一间地下室
that followed me into this basement.
然后现在这位 他帮了我 救了我的命
And then this guy, he helped me. He saved my life.
什么跟什么
What? This is...
这…信息量太大了
This is... This is too much.
我 我脑子都搅乱了
My... My brain is gonna melt.
这太…露西 太过了
This is... Lucy, this is too much.
露西 我觉得是因为你嗑得太嗨了
I mean, Lucy, I think you're just a little too high, man.
- 但是 - 不是 我没嗑…
- But... - No. I'm not on any...
我是说 我…我是吃了药
I mean, I... Well, I am on drugs.
只是他给我治疗手指的药 别的没了
I'm on drugs that he gave me for my finger, but that's it.
好了 我先…
All right. I'm gonna...
我得去方便一下
I'm gonna go get my shit together,
等我回来的时候
and then when I get back,
你 我 还有他 我们离开这里
you and me and him, we're getting out of here.
去一个安全的地方 好吗
We're gonna get somewhere safe, okay?
那奶奶怎么办
What about Grandma?
她走了
She's gone.
不 什么
No. What?
什么
What?
- 什么 - 我没有办法救她
- What? - I didn't know what to do.
- 不要 - 对不起
- No. - I'm sorry.
行了
Okay.
- 我一会儿回来 - 露西
- I'll be right back. - Lucy.
帮我看着她
Hey, keep an eye on her for me.
那是奥斯瓦兰德
That was Oswaldo.
我没给门闩上锁
I left the little latch thing open,
他出去了
and he got out.
是 动物都这样
Yeah. They'll do that.
你到底…
What are you...
你是不是想上我姐
Are you trying to fuck my sister?
你俩居然是姐妹
You're sisters?
是啊 我奶奶…
Yeah. My grandma...
奶奶把我们养大 我们是姐妹
My grandma raised us, so we're sisters.
所以不许惹我姐 不许操♥我♥姐
So don't you try and fuck with my sister or fuck my sister.
- 我不想操她 - 是吗
- I'm not trying to fuck her. - Oh, yeah?
我只想平安度过这一天
I'm just trying to get through the day.
你吃药干什么 你怎么了
What are you taking pills for? What's wrong with you?
枪杀一人 打死一人
I shot a guy. I crushed a guy.
腿里有玻璃 疼 需要帮助
I got glass in my leg, hurts. Needs help.
你 是个 军人
You, like, a soldier?
我是个门卫
I'm a janitor.
看门的 可不是
A janitor? Right.
我喜欢军人
I like soldiers.
喂 好看吗
Hey, what do you think?
像只猫
It's a cat.
一只快乐的小猫
It's a happy pussy.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
想都别有这种想法
Don't even fucking think about it.
你进来做什么
Why are you coming in here?
你一个人吗
Are you alone?
别进来我家
Don't come in my house!
露西 确保没人从窗口进来
Lucy, make sure no one comes up through that window.
你说英语吗
You speak English?
你从哪来
Where are you from?
肯塔基州 先生
Kentucky, sir.
你是美国人
You're an American?
到底怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
德州正在脱离美国
Texas is seceding from the United States.
放屁
Bullshit.
是新美国联盟之父的命令
By the order of the fathers of the New American Coalition.
我们是一支团结的武装队伍 目标是建立
We are a united force with the goal of establishing
一个独♥立♥自主的国家 从政♥府♥暴♥政♥中解放出来
an independent nation, free from government tyranny
拥有用真正美国方式生存的权利
and the right to live our lives the true American way.
真♥他♥妈♥的有道理
Yeah. That makes perfect fucking sense.
- 先生 - 谁是 我们
- Sir? - Who's "We"?
德州 路易斯安娜州 弗罗里达州 北卡罗来纳州
Texas, Louisiana, Florida, North Carolina,
北卡罗来纳州 西弗吉尼亚州
South Carolina, West Virginia,
乔治亚中州 都属于我方
and Georgia are with us.
马里兰和宾夕法尼亚的部分地区即将倒戈
Parts of Maryland and Pennsylvania are on the brink.
这就等于…一场新的内战
It's like a... Like a new Civil War?
我和那些州的好汉一起服役过
I served with... with good men from those states.
我们是一支私人军队
Yeah. We're a private army.
雇佣军
Mercenaries?
计划是什么
What's the plan?
我们会强迫国会批准分♥裂♥国家
We'll force Congress to ratify the secession.
你们打算怎么做
Well, how are you gonna do that?
这个 这个就是我们要做的 暴♥动♥
This... This is how we're gonna do that, insurgency.
纽约呢 什么计划
What's the plan here in New York?
本来应该封锁布希维克
We were just supposed to lock down Bushwick,
把人聚集起来
round people up.
不造成任何伤亡
No one gets hurt.
建立绿色♥区♥域 以便进一步操作
Establish a green zone for further operations
等总统妥协
and wait for the president to fold.
但是…我们没料到会有这么大的阻力
We, uh... We didn't anticipate so much resistance from...
来自于弱势地区的反抗
Resistance from a designated soft spot.
电影精选列表