Shit.
你身上带粉饼了吗
Do you have a compact?
什么
What?
粉饼 镜子
A compact, the mirror.
天啊
Oh, God.
走
Go.
走 往前走
Go, go, go ahead.
继续往前
Go ahead.
别开枪 求你了
Don't shoot, please!
该死
Shit.
别出声
Hold it. Hold it.
扔手榴弹
Ah! Grenade!
该死
Oh, fuck.
赶快跑 赶快跑 赶快跑
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
别让他们知道我们的位置
Do you want them to figure out we're up here?
天哪 你受伤了
Holy shit. You're bleeding.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我得找个地方处理一下
I got to take care of it.
这边不错 我们往这边走
We can go over here. Let's go over here.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你准备怎么处理伤口
What are you gonna do?
先把扎在我腿上的玻璃拔♥出♥来♥
Take this glass out of my leg.
然后给伤口消毒
Then cauterize this wound.
我需要你的帮助
I'm gonna need you to help me.
什么
What?
我做不来
I can't do this.
我不知道怎么给腿消毒
I-I don't know how to cauterize a leg.
你需要一个医生
You... You need a doctor.
拿着这个 就像现在这样 举着别动
Hold that there. Hold it there, just like that.
行
All right.
好了可以了
All right.
我的天
Oh, God.
当我把玻璃拔♥出♥来♥的时候
When I take this glass out,
我需要你数五个数 行吗
I'm gonna need you to count to five for me, okay?
- 呃 好 - 懂了吗
- Uh, uh, okay. - Okay?
拔♥出♥来♥ 然后数到五
Take it out, count to five.
明白了
Okay. Yeah.
我的天
Oh, God.
我的天
Oh, God.
准备好了吗 计数吧
All right, ready? Count.
一
One.
二
Two.
三 四 五
Three, four, five.
我数到五了
Five.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我需要你帮我烫另一边的伤口
I need you to do the other side for me.
- 不要 - 就像我刚才那样
- No. - Just like I did.
- 该死 - 我需要你帮我
- Oh, fuck. - I need you to do it.
我现在失血太多了
I'm bleeding too much. Okay?
好吧
Okay. Uh...
就像我之前做的那样 把刀烤热
Just like I did. Heat the blade.
至少烫五秒 明白吗
At least five seconds, okay?
时间不能少 不然不起作用
No less, or it's not gonna work.
准备好了吗
Ready?
- 行了 开始吧 - 好
- All right, do it. - Okay.
开始
Do it.
好的 好的 我的天那
Okay. Okay. Oh, God.
一
One.
二
Two.
三 四 五
Three, four, five.
五了
Five.
拿上酒精 然后洒上去
Take the alcohol and pour...
多洒点酒精 让它完全覆盖伤口 明白吗
Pour alcohol over it really good, okay?
多洒点 全覆盖
Really good, all over it.
我的天 好臭啊
Oh, God. Fuck. It fucking stinks.
好了
Okay.
用纱布把伤口扎起来
Wrap it with that gauze.
好好包扎
Wrap it up good.
要扎的又好又紧 完全包裹住伤口
Nice and tight, right over the wound.
- 对 就是这样 - 扎好了
- All right. - Okay.
用胶带再裹一圈 也要又好又紧
Take that tape and wrap it around there nice and tight
这样纱布就不会掉…掉下来
so that gauze won't come off... come off.
- 好 - 是这样吗
- Okay. - Is this okay?
这样裹可以吗
Really gonna do it like this?
好了
Okay.
我完成了
I did it.
我的天哪
Holy shit.
我的天哪
Holy shit.
你怎么知道这些的
How'd you learn how to do that?
我看过好几集《急诊室的故事》
I watched a lot of "ER."
我看过好几集《急诊室的故事》
I watched a lot of "ER."
我还在军队待过
I was in the military.
我曾在海军陆战队服役
I was a Marine.
拿着这个 拿着
Please, take that. Take it.
你叫什么
What's your name?
斯图普
Stupe.
- 斯图普 - 是的 叫我斯图普就行
- Stupe? - Call me Stupe. Yeah.
那个 我不会用枪 斯图普
Well, I don't know how to use a gun, Stupe.
把你的手指移开 那里是扳机
Keep your finger off the trigger.
- 别用枪指着我 - 抱歉
- Don't point it at me. - I'm sorry.
眼睛朝下看 盯着枪管
You look down the barrel.
照门 准星连成一线
You line up the front sight and the back sight.
当你准备好开枪时
When you're ready to shoot,
在开枪之前
and not until you're ready to shoot,
才把手指放在扳机上
you put your finger on the trigger,
然后射击 杀人
and you shoot to kill.
现在我们必须离开这里 准备好了吗
Now, we got to get out of here. Are you ready?
等等 你这个样子可以吗
Wait, are you sure you can?
我可以的
Yeah. I'm good.
你管好你自己
You worry about you.
这里有条消防通道 走这里
There's a fire escape. Come on.
好
All right.
我的天哪
Holy fuck.
我们是逃不出去的吧
We're not gonna make it, are we?
我们一次跑一个街区 会成功的
We'll make it one block at a time.
他们是谁
Who are they?
我不知道
I don't know.
假如不只布鲁克林
What if it's not just Brooklyn?
假如霍博肯也被波及了 你的家人怎么办
What if they're in Hoboken, too, where your family's at?
我的家人很安全
My family's safe.
走吧
Come on.
我们可以去阿戈先生的超♥市♥
We can go to Mr. Argo's It's right there.
就在那边
Right there.
如今都是免费的 存点货吧
Yo, it's all free now. Stock up.
有什么新消息吗
Is there any new info?
谁管这些 想拿什么就拿什么吧
Who cares? Just take whatever you want.
别多问
Don't ask questions.
喂 我们走
Hey, yo. Let's go.
是谁主导了这一切
Are they saying who's doing this?
你有枪 你可以自己搞明白 拜托了
You have a gun. You figure it out. Please.
这些武装人员都是美国人
The militants are American.
别急着下定论 弗兰
We don't know that, Fran.
除了不可靠目击者的描述
We don't know anything more
我们什么情况都不知道
than the unreliable eyewitness accounts,
目前还没有官方出来表态
and we just don't have an official word as of yet.
为什么要把我们都蒙在鼓里
Why are we being kept in the dark about all this?
什么事如此重要
Why is it so important
不能对大众开诚布公
to keep the public unaware of our situation?
你一定是在开玩笑
Oh, you've got to be joking.
你所暗示的东西都太过妄想和偏执
What you're insinuating is paranoid and delusional.
[疏散警报]
电影精选列表