我的意思是 最近这几年
I'm saying that, over the last few years,
我的意思是 最近这几年
I'm saying that, over the last few years,
有几个政客利用谎言 骗局以及舞弊
certain politicians have lied
掌握了国家大权
and swindled and cheated their way into office,
这…这样本土恐♥怖♥主♥义♥活动
and this... this kind of domestic terrorism
并不是全无可能
is not such an illogical conclusion.
我们希望不久之后能听到的总统的解释
We expect to hear from the president shortly.
政♥府♥初步发布了几条应对措施
The government has issued some initial guidelines.
待在家
Stay inside.
有人敲门 别开门
Do not answer the door.
美国♥军♥队将会设置撤离点
The U.S. Military will be setting up extraction points.
现在信息还十分零散
This information is coming in very sporadically.
当获得更多资讯 我们会持续广播
We'll keep broadcasting as we get more info.
该死的政♥府♥
The fucking government.
桥和地下通道已经关闭
Bridges and tunnels are closed.
他们从来都一无是处
Useless as usual.
肯尼迪机场和拉瓜迪亚机场已经被关闭
JFK and LaGuardia are closed.
他们得意识到知道这儿的情况有多糟
They got to realize how fucked up this is.
洛根机场已经关闭
Logan Airport is closed.
我奶奶理解不了这种事的
My grandmother is not gonna understand.
如果士兵去了她家 她是绝不会走的
If soldiers come to her house, she's not gonna leave.
我们得赶在他们之前去到那儿
We have to get there before they do.
她住得近吗
Is she close?
她住在威洛比大街 离这儿有一个半街区
She's about a block and a half on Willoughby Street.
你听到动静了吗
Did you hear that?
阿戈先生
Mr. Argo?
我的天
Oh, my God.
阿戈先生 到底发生了什么事了
Oh, God. Mr. Argo, what happened?
糖 他们偷我的糖
Candy, they stole candy, fucking candy.
我没去阻止他们 但他还是刺了我一刀
I didn't try to stop them, but he still stabbed me.
那些人 他们
Those guys? They...
是的
Yes.
在他们看来 这就跟玩一样
Ohh. It's all a game to them.
阿戈先生
Mr. Argo?
该死 阿戈先生
Shit. Mr. Argo?
露西 我们必须离开这里
Lucy. Lucy, we got to get the fuck out of here.
好
Okay.
我奶奶家在那边
My grandmother's house is that way.
我们走
Let's go.
天哪 该死
Oh, God. Shit.
伙计 我拿到包了 我们现在得离开这
Dude, get the fucking bags. We got to get out of here.
我们扁了他一顿 老不死的东西
We fucked that guy up, some old dude.
伙计 我拿到钥匙了
Yo, man, got the keys.
- 拿到钥匙了 - 我们离开这里
- Got the keys. - We got to go.
动作麻利点 快点 快点 快点
Dragging your ass, man. Come on, come on, come on.
快点 我们得走了
Yo, come on, man. Let's go.
这都是些什么事
What the fuck?
该死
Fuck!
开车 开车 开车
Drive, drive, drive.
好痛
Oh, my God.
好痛
Oh, my God.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天 我们得止住流血
Oh, God. We need to stop the bleeding.
该死 该死 该死
Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
你到底在想些什么
What the hell were you thinking?
还有别的地方受伤了吗
Are you hit anywhere else?
没
No.
该死 你到底在想些什么
God damn it. What were you thinking?
该死
Fuck.
我的手指 好多血啊
My finger. There's so much blood.
我的妈呀
Oh, my God.
先去你奶奶家 再想办法处理你的伤口 好吗
We'll fix it when we get to your grandmother's house, all right?
快点 我们得走了
Come on. We got to keep moving.
妈的
Damn it.
就是这个人刺了阿戈先生
That's the guy that stabbed Mr. Argo.
他毫无缘由的杀了阿戈先生
He fucking killed Mr. Argo for no reason.
刚刚也是他又想射杀这个老人
He was gonna shoot this guy, too.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
帮他缓解痛苦
Giving these to help with the pain.
我们不能就把他丢这儿
We can't just leave him here.
- 我们不能丢下她 - 我们帮不了他
- We can't just leave him. - We can't help him.
我们得走了
We got to keep moving!
走吧 走了
Let's go. Let's go!
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我们要进去了 开门
We're coming in. Open the door.
别逼我们用武力
We will use force.
这是命令
This is an order.
奶奶 你在哪
Grandma, where are you?
奶奶 她一定在楼上
Grandma? She must be upstairs.
奶奶 有人吗
Grandma? Hello?
露西
Lucy?
她心脏承受不住这些
Her heart wasn't very strong.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉没有陪在你身边
I'm so sorry I wasn't here.
老天爷
Oh, God.
老天爷
Oh, God.
我们应该把她从地板上抬起来
We should... We should get her off the floor.
神啊
Oh, God.
该死 天啊
Fuck! God!
我去检查一下前门 看看我们还能待多长时间
Gonna check the front, see how much time we have.
来 把药吃了
Here, take these.
对你和你的手有好处
They'll help you and your hand.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
邻居在回击
The neighborhood is fighting back.
我们有几分钟时间
We got a few minutes.
把手处理一下 然后赶紧离开这儿
Get that hand fixed up, get the fuck out of here.
严重吗
Is it bad?
很严重吗
Is it bad?
看样子胶带止住不少血
Looks like we stopped a lot of bleeding.
啊 该死的
Ow, ow. Shit.
妈的
Fuck.
老天 你真是个混♥蛋♥
Oh, God. You're such an asshole.
我老婆也这么说
That's what my wife says.
你老婆很聪明
Your wife is a very smart lady.
你一定迫不及待见到她和孩子吧
Bet you can't wait to see her and your kid.
你在军队是里做什么的
What did you do in the military?
验尸官
I was a hospital coroner.
啊 天呐
Ow! Oh, my God!
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
医护兵
A medic.
所以你是医护兵 现在却说是个门卫
So you were a medic. Now you're a janitor.
真棒
That's good.
我厌倦了再看人们死去
Tired of watching people die.
天啊
Oh, God.
我感觉很奇怪 非常奇怪
I feel weird. I feel really weird.
好像
Like...
好像我的…
I feel like my...
我身体里面 就像 在漂浮着
my insides are, like, floating.
感觉不错 感觉…
It feels good. It feels...
我不是抱怨 但就是
I'm not complaining, but it just...
我不知道怎么了
I don't know what's going on.
只是
I just...
老天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我结婚的时候该怎么办啊
What am I gonna do when I get married?
乔斯
Jose.
估计也没那么重要了
I guess it doesn't really matter anymore, huh?
为什么上帝要给你两只手 是吗
Why God gave you two hands, right?
还剩九个手指
Got nine fingers left.
你相信上帝吗
Do you believe in God?
电影精选列表