女士 对付他们我们人手不够
Ma'am, we're not gonna be enough to fight them.
我没说要靠你
I'm not talking about you.
离这里两个街区远的教堂
Two blocks over, Church of God,
我们听说那里有三四十个怒火中烧
we heard they got 30, 40 people all riled up
准备出发的人
and ready to go.
那你们哪里有问题
So what's the problem?
詹姆斯 你想亲自和这几位好心人
James, you want to tell these nice folks
解释为什么我们没法找神父约翰帮忙吗
why we can't go and ask Father John for help?
我们有过节
We got issues.
他们需要我们的帮助
They need our help.
他们有人 但是枪不多
They got some people, but they ain't got enough guns.
正好巧了
Well, it just so happens that right here,
- 就在这里的地下室 - 妈
- down in this basement... - Ma.
我儿子和他的小俱乐部
My boy and his little club...
- 是个帮派 - 他们的武器
- It's a gang. - They got all kinds
应有尽有 刀 枪 子弹
of weapons... Knives, guns, bullets...
都是他们这个所谓的帮派用的
For their little dick-swinging gang bullshit.
妈 不能让他们碰我们的枪
Ma, they can't have our guns.
他们当然能碰
Oh, yes, they can.
这是我们的计划
This is what we gonna do.
如果詹姆斯去告诉他们 我们来帮他们
James heads over there and tells them we got they back,
他会被杀死
he gets shot.
如果是我 我连半个街区都走不到
Me? I wouldn't make it halfway down the block.
但是
But...
这个漂亮的小白妞 她会替我们去
this sweet little white girl, she gonna go for us.
不
No.
你们两个留在这里做人♥质♥
You two are gonna stay here for insurance.
- 不 - 不 我
- No. - No. I'm...
你不能让她独自一人去
You can't send her out there alone.
我不去
I'm not doing that.
我和她一起 不然就不去
I go with her or no deal.
我不记得给过你选项
I don't recall offering you a deal.
- 我不去 - 听着 女士
- I'm not going. - Look. Look, ma'am.
你让她一个人去
You send her out there alone,
只会让她送命
she's just gonna get herself killed.
这样对谁都不好 所以
That's not gonna do anybody any good, so just...
让我和她一起去 我们会处理好 行吗
You let me go with her. We'll figure it out, all right?
我不会丢下我妹妹的
I'm not leaving my sister.
- 求你了 - 露西
- Please? - Lucy.
求你了
Please?
你的妹妹会没事的
Your sister will be fine.
你和你的保镖去告诉约翰神父
You and your bodyguard go tell Father John
我们在自助洗衣店碰面
we'll meet him at the Laundromat.
告诉他我们现在就出发
Tell him we're going there right now.
你和你妹妹很快就能见面了
You'll see your sister in no time.
- 不 不 不 - 不
- No. No. No. - No.
詹姆斯带他们去前面
James, show these people the front door.
- 不 不 不 - 走吧 快
- No. No. No! - Let's go. Come on.
- 快走 - 不
- Come on. - No!
- 快点 - 别这样 该死的
- Hurry up. - Come on. God damn it.
- 露西 - 闭嘴
- Lucy! - Shut the fuck up.
- 妈的 - 别碰我
- Shit! - Get off me.
你为什么这样做
Why are you doing this?
别乱跑 按我说的来
Don't fuck around. Do what I tell you to do.
你别碰她
Don't you fucking touch her.
老兄 这样做不好
Oh, this isn't right, man.
大家都是邻居
We're all from the same neighborhood.
我们应该团结
We got to stick together.
谁和你是邻居
We're not from the same neighborhood.
至少把枪还给我们
At least give us our guns, man.
别让我们赤手空拳的出去
Don't send us out there without our guns.
拿好你的枪
Take your fucking guns.
你最好在自助洗衣店等着我
You better meet me at the Laundromat.
天呐
Holy shit.
情况更糟了
It's getting worse.
我们怎么才能救回贝琳达
How are we gonna get Belinda back?
你没事吧 需要帮忙吗
Are you okay? Do you need help?
你能走吗
Can you walk?
谢谢你帮忙 我叫黛博拉
Thank you for helping. Deborah.
- 谁的街道 - 我们的街道
- Whose street? - Our street.
- 谁的街道 - 我们的街道
- Whose street? - Our street.
- 谁的街道 - 我们的街道
- Whose street? - Our street.
- 谁的街道 - 我们的街道
- Whose street? - Our street.
- 谁的街道 - 我们的街道
- Whose street? - Our street.
- 谁的街道 - 我们的街道
- Whose street? - Our street.
- 谁的街道 - 我们的街道
- Whose street? - Our street.
- 谁的街道 - 我们的街道
- Whose street? - Our street.
- 谁的街道 - 我们的街道
- Whose street? - Our street.
- 谁的街道 - 我们的街道
- Whose street? - Our street.
谁的街道
Whose street?
露西
Lucy.
布希维克
Bushwick!
跑 跑 跑
Go, go, go.
快来 快来 快来 进来
Come on. Come on. Come on. Go inside.
快来 我们走 我们走 我们走
Come on. Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go.
上帝啊
Jesus.
你看到他了吗
Do you see him?
没有
No.
他肯定在这里的某个地方
He's got to be here somewhere.
我们去找到他
Well, let's find him.
你看到约翰神父了吗
Have you seen Father John?
把这些拿去给那边那个女人 好吗
Take these over there to that woman, all right?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
不如你去试着找他
Why don't you see if you can find him?
我在这里救助一下
I'm going to help out around here.
不好意思 约翰神父在哪里
Um, excuse me. Where is Father John?
我们看见了几个神父 但是不知道他们的名字
Um, we've seen a few priests, don't know their names.
不好意思 你是约翰神父吗
Excuse me. Are you Father John?
你是谁
Who are you?
有一个有很多武器的团伙
There's a group, and they have a lot of weapons.
- 他们派我来这里 - 我不是约翰神父
- And they sent me here... - I'm not Father John.
他在楼下祈祷
He's praying downstairs.
穿过这几个门就是
Right through those doors.
谢谢
Thank you.
约翰神父
Father John?
有人吗
Hello?
约翰神父
Father John?
有人吗
Hello?
喧天震地的阵阵群众在判决谷里
Multitudes in the valley of decision.
因为永恒主的日子临近了判决谷
For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.
日月昏暗 星辰收回光辉
The sun and the moon grow dark.
不好意思 你好
Excuse me. Hi.
我在找约翰神父
I'm looking for Father John.
我就是约翰神父
I am Father John.
好
Oh, okay.
你受伤了吗 你还好吗
Are you hurt? Are you okay?
我们要去自助洗衣店
We need to go to the Laundromat,
在斯塔尔街有个女人还有她的儿子
and there's a woman on Starr Street with her son and...
你们之中有人病了吗
Is anyone among you sick?
生病
Sick?
不 等一下
No. Wait.
让他召集教堂的长老
Let him call for the elders of the church.
- 我 - 他们会为他祈祷
- I... - And they will pray over him,
以圣父圣子圣灵之名
anointing him with oil in the name of the Father
为他受膏
and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我们需要你的帮助 我们该走了
We need your help. We have to go.
你不懂
You don't understand.
信仰的祈祷者会拯救困惑的人
The prayer of faith will save the one who is sick,
主会帮他们崛起
and the Lord will raise him up.
电影精选列表