It fucking burns, man.
看看 你就只有这个
Look at that. That's all you got?
这垃圾便宜货
This cheap piece of shit?
把你钱包给我 快点
Come on, give me your fucking purse, now!
只有零钱 伙计
Fucking chump change, man.
你也不是一毛不值 是吧
Hey. Hey. You ain't got nothing, do you?
到床上去
Get on the bed.
- 不要 - 不…
- No. - N...
不要吗
Oh. No?
不要
No?
白人婊♥子♥有话要说啊
White bitch got something to say, huh?
你觉得你高我们一等吗
Hey, you think you're better than us?
- 是吗 - 我没有
- Huh? - No, I don't.
布希维克是我们的地盘
Bushwick is our neighborhood.
你们这些白人婊♥子♥什么时候才明白
When you white bitches gonna learn that?
这是我家乡 我只是想回家
I'm from here, and I'm just trying to go home.
- 这是你家乡 - 看哪
- Oh, you're from here? Oh. - Look at that.
- 她哭了 - 这是她家乡
- Oh she's got tears. - She's from here.
滚出这里吧 还你家乡
Get the fuck out of here, you're from here.
我给你一个哭的理由
I will give you a reason to cry.
这个理由怎么样
How about that?
是啊 一个特别好的理由
Yeah. One big-ass reason.
妈的
Damn.
来看看你衣服底下藏着什么
Let's see what you got under here.
看着不错啊
Looks good.
什么情况
What the fuck?
你以为你是…
Who do you think...
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你个该死的婊♥子♥
Oh! You fucking bitch.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
他们死了吗
Are they dead?
你在我家干什么
What are you doing in my house?
对…对不起
I'm... I'm sorry.
你不能就这样闯进别人家里
You can't just come into someone's house like that.
他们跟踪我进来的
They followed me in here.
你得走了
You need to leave.
- 他们想袭击我 - 你得离开这里
- They were gonna attack me. - You need to get out of here.
你知道发生什么事了吗
Do you know what's going on?
外面好像整个军队都来了
There's, like, a whole fucking army out there
他们在到处杀人
that's just killing people.
我当时在L地铁站 那里有个人…
And I was on the L train, and there was a man...
你为什么会在这里
Why are you out here?
- 什么 - 你为什么在布希维克
- What? - Why are you in Bushwick?
我住在这里
I...I live here.
我只是…我想…
And I'm just... I was trying to...
我只是…我刚从学校回家
I'm just... I'm home from school,
我准备去我奶奶家
and I'm trying to just get to my grandma's house,
她就住在几个街区外
and she just lives a couple blocks away.
然后我…
And I...
糟了 我下了车应该打给她的
Fuck. I was supposed to call her when I got off the...
信♥号♥♥不是超负荷了就是被屏蔽了
The cells are overloaded or blocked.
我收不到信♥号♥♥
I don't have any cell service.
你挺不过去的
You're not gonna get through.
她大概都担心坏了
She's probably freaking out
因为我现在本来应该到她家了
because I was supposed to be there already by now.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
嘿 听着
Hey. Hey.
你能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
喂
Hey.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
就帮我一个…
Hey, just do me a fav...
别他妈碰我
Don't fucking touch me.
来 喝点水
Here. Have some water.
他们颁布了戒♥严♥令 我的收音机也坏了
They declared martial law, and my radio went dead.
不仅是这里 到处都这样…
Not just here, everywhere...
波士顿 芝加哥 华盛顿 曼哈顿
Boston, Chicago, D.C., Manhattan.
这是…这是又一次911事件吗
Is, um... Is this 9/11 again?
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Terrorists?
不 这次不一样
No, it's different.
这次是有谋略的
It's more tactical.
有谋略 你什么…你什么意思
Tactical? What do you... What do you mean?
我意思是这次计谋更好
I mean it's more tactical.
这不是恐怖袭击
This isn't an attack.
这是一场侵略
This is an invasion.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know this?
我是说 这里是…
I mean, this is...
这里是布希…布希维克
This is Bush... Bushwick.
谁会想要侵略布希维克
Who fucking invades Bushwick?
我也不确定他们是谁
I'm not sure who they are,
所以我们必须要离开这里了
so we got to get out of here.
我…
I...
这他妈真的是都疯了
This is just really fucking crazy shit.
我…我真的很不解
I'm... I'm just really confused,
我只是想知道到底发生了什么事
and I just want to know what the fuck is going on.
战略计划
Strategic plan.
已经击垮我们的防御系统了
It's overwhelm... Overwhelming our defense system.
你是警♥察♥之类的吗
Are you a cop or something?
我是个门卫
Janitor.
你是怎么知道这些的
How do you know this?
我真的只是很想回家
I really want to just go home.
祝你好远
Good luck.
等等 你要去哪里
Wait, where are you going?
霍博肯
Hoboken.
为什么
Why?
我老婆儿子都在那里
My wife and my son are there.
我只需要去到赛普里斯大道
Well, I just need to get to Cypress Avenue.
就在那边几个街区外
It's just a couple blocks that way.
抱歉 爱莫能助
Sorry. I can't help you.
不 不 求你了 别把我丢在这里
No, no. Please. Don't leave me here.
不要把我丢在这里
Please don't leave me here.
求你了
Please.
主要袭击应该已经结束了
The main assault's probably over.
他们会逐个街区游说
They're gonna be canvassing block by block.
只要一直低着头 你就会没事的
Just keep your head down. You'll be all right.
等等
Wait.
狙击手
Sniper.
我来搞定
I got it.
等等 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
Wait. What the fuck are you doing?
蹲下
Stay down.
不然你会害死我俩的
You're gonna get us both killed.
糟透了 我们得找掩体
This is fucked up. We need to find cover.
该死
Shit.
去学校
The school.
对 学校
The school.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
跟我来
Come on.
你知道怎么走吗
You know where you're going?
我以前在这里上学
I used to go to school here.
楼上是什么
What's upstairs?
那儿有一个实验室
There's a science lab
一个图书馆 一个自习室和…
and a library and a study hall and, um...
能到楼顶吗
Can we get up to the roof?
可以 老师以前常去那吸烟
Yeah. Teachers used to go up there and smoke.
好 我们爬上去观察一下
Okay. Let's get up there and take a look around
看看能否了解街上的情况
and see if we can see out on the street.
然后就赶紧离开这里
Then we get the hell out of here.
好的
Okay.
糟了
电影精选列表