为什么
And why the hell is that?
种族多样性 先生
Ethno-diversity, sir.
种族歧视的混♥蛋♥
Racist motherfucker.
我不是种族主义者 这是事实
I ain't racist. It's fact.
这只种族歧视的杂种
This racist pig fucker thinks
认为布鲁克林的人种太多
that because there's so many minorities here in Brooklyn
所以我们就不敢反抗
that we won't fight back?
现在结果如何呢
Well, how's that working out for you?
怎样 现在知道了吧
How? How is that working out?
- 我们的情报显示 - 去你的情报
- Our intel told us... - Fuck your intel.
根本不应该有这么多的枪
There weren't supposed to be so many guns.
都是非法枪♥支♥
They're illegal here.
欢迎来到纽约 混账东西
Welcome to New York, stupid motherfucker.
一旦我们遭遇反击 总部允许我们立即射杀
Once we got blowback, they gave us orders
如果我们生命受到威胁的话
to shoot on sight if our lives were in danger.
杀死无辜的美国人
Killing innocent Americans.
我只是在遵守命令 我是一名士兵
I'm just following orders. I'm a soldier.
- 你再说一遍 - 我是一名士兵 先生
- What'd you say? - I'm a soldier, sir.
你♥他♥妈♥不配自称为士兵
You don't get to call yourself a fucking soldier.
你根本就不是士兵
You're not a soldier!
先生 对不起 先生先生 求你了
Sir, I'm sorry, sir. Sir, please.
拜托 我只是…只是在服从命令
Please, I was just... Just following orders.
幕后老大是谁
Who's in charge?
那混♥蛋♥是谁
Who's the fucking asshole
谁让你和你的白♥痴♥朋友
who sent you and all your dumbass buddies
来这送死 白白送死
out here to get yourselves killed for nothing?
不 无所谓了
No. Nothing.
不重要了 你个没脑子的混♥蛋♥
It doesn't matter. You're a mindless fuck.
你为什么质疑你的命令
Why would you question your orders?
你曾是名军人 你应该明白的
You were in the military, right? You understand.
- 我不能有丝毫迟疑 - 闭嘴
- I can't be second-guessing... - Shut up.
非军事区在哪
Where's the DMZ?
该死的非军事区在哪
Where's the goddamn DMZ?
去死吧 我不可能告诉你
Fuck you. I ain't telling you.
我知道车管所在哪
I know where the DMV is.
是非军事区
The DMZ.
非军事区是什么
What's the DMZ?
非武装地带
It's a demilitarized zone.
是我们的军队驻扎地
It's where our troops are embedded,
把人们弄出去的地方
where they're getting people out.
你♥他♥妈♥的必须告诉我
And you're gonna fucking tell me.
我不想再和你玩游戏了
I'm tired of playing games with you.
给你三秒钟
You have three fucking seconds,
不然我就嘣了你那猪脑子
or I'm gonna blow your goddamn head off.
- 求你了 先生 - 一 二…
- Please, sir. - One, two...
皇后区的克利夫兰公园
Grover Cleveland Park in Queens.
美国海军和海岸警卫队
The U.S. Navy and Coast Guard
正在那疏散人群
are evacuating noncombatants from there,
那些活下来的人
the ones that make it.
那些你们最开始没有杀死的人
The ones you don't kill first.
他们本来就不应该反抗 好吗
No one was supposed to fight back, okay?
已经造成太大的伤亡了 他们下了命令
We had too many casualties. They gave us orders.
他们说布希维克是必死区
They told us Bushwick was
不是我们死就是他们亡
a shoot-to-kill zone, us or them.
我们就该默默忍♥受着吗
And we were just supposed to fucking take it?
那是命令
Those were our orders.
不是我的错
It's not my fault.
去你的命令
Fuck your orders.
- 先生 - 去你的
- Sir... - Fuck you.
先生 拜托…
Sir, please...
克利夫兰公园
Cleveland Park.
最多三到五条街
Three or five blocks at the most.
天快黑了 没多少时间
We don't have much daylight.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
现在由我决定吗
It's up to me now?
我的腿算废了
My leg's fucked.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
那好 我们离开这儿
Okay. We're getting out of here.
现在出去安全吗
Is it safe to go out there?
不会安全 但是留在这里也不安全
Probably not, but it's not safe in here.
能给我把枪吗
Can I get a gun?
不行
No.
我们要怎么处理他
What are we gonna do about him?
- 快走 - 好
- Let's go! - Okay.
万一他又回来了呢
Just in case he comes back.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐 在玩真的
Oh, my God. This is real.
我没想到情况这么糟了
I didn't know it was this bad.
没想到这些人会开战
I didn't know those guys could fight.
跟上 快走
Come on. Let's go. Move.
♫ 如果我像死在笼子里的老鼠一样死在自己的公♥寓♥ ♫
♪ If I died in my apartment like a rat in a cage ♪
♫ 是邻居先闻到我的尸臭 ♫
♪ Would the neighbors smell the corpse ♪
♫ 还是猫先吃掉我的脸 ♫
♪ Before the cat ate my face? ♪
死了没 软蛋
Dead yet, pussy?
♫ 我试着丢弃 ♫
♪ I'm trying to jettison the ballast ♪
♫ 有毒的压舱物 ♫
♪ With the hazardous waste ♪
老实实坐下
Sit your ass down.
♫ 沉浸到一个自我强加的斯德哥尔摩和利马中 ♫
♪ Steep in a self-imposed Stockholm and Lima in flux ♪
♫ 可能是一个魔鬼和鸭子喜欢的职业 ♫
♪ Maybe an occupation popular with demons and ducks ♪
♫ 让所有混合的同类成熟老练起来 ♫
♪ Made any mingling akin to being seasoned and stuffed ♪
该死 外面街上满是士兵
Fuck! These streets are crawling with soldiers.
我们快冲过去
Let's make a run for it.
我们该上楼了
Yo, we got to go upstairs.
里面 快进去
Inside, go.
你们是谁
Who the fuck are you?!
- 把你们的抢放下 - 别开枪
- Put your fucking guns down. - Don't shoot.
- 把枪放下 - 别开枪
- Put your fucking guns down. - Don't shoot.
放下你该死的枪
Put the fucking guns down.
别开枪 我们只是
Don't shoot. We're just...
我们只是
We're just...
我们只是想活命
We're just trying to stay alive. Okay?
放下你的枪
Put your fucking guns down.
好 放松
Okay. Everybody relax.
别紧张
Okay? Just relax.
好吗
Okay?
冷静
Chill.
没事
Okay. All right.
你在我们楼里做什么
What the fuck are you doing in our building?
你不知道外面出什么事了吗
You don't know what's going on out there?
我们去到克里弗兰公园就行了
Look... if we can all just get to Cleveland Park,
军队正在那里疏散群众
the U.S. Army is evacuating people out of here.
- 我们就能逃出这里 - 这就是你听到的
- We can get out of here. - That what you heard?
他什么意思
What does he mean?
他刚说的什么意思
What does that mean? Whoa!
你这是要干嘛 詹姆斯
What the fuck is wrong with you, James?
闭嘴 妈
Shut up, Ma.
给我滚上来然后坐好
Get your dumb asses up here and sit down.
立刻
I said now!
上去 快点
Go! Hurry up.
军队已经在里奇伍德的一个公园驻扎了
The United States Army is set up at a park over in Ridgewood,
直升机 坦克 那些东西
helicopters, tanks, whatever else.
有些人就明白这不是
Some people know better than to stick around
该留在战区的时候了 詹姆斯
in a war zone, James.
你对七十年代毫无印象
You don't remember the '70s.
最终他们会把我们都救出去
Eventually, they gonna get us all out of here.
但是现在我们不能去找他们
But we... Right now, we can't get to them.
联盟的混♥蛋♥挡在中间
Coalition fuckers in the way.
- 他们算屁 - 闭嘴 詹姆斯
- Ain't shit, Ma. - Shut up, now, James.
我的孩子们很坚强 但是还未坚强到
My boys are tough, but they ain't tough enough
能够靠他们自己穿越封锁
to get through that blockade by themselves.
电影精选列表