We're cool, yeah?
这样好吗
Alright.
好吧
Shoot him in the dick!
朝他老二开枪
Fuck.
妈的
Why?
为什么
Why wasn't it good enough?
为什么还不够好
Why the need to immobilize the perpetrator
为什么要用如此野蛮 不人道的方式
in such a barbaric, inhumane way?
让嫌疑人无法动弹
Well, I wanted him down and I didn't want him to reproduce.
好吧 我想制♥服♥他 不想让他再犯事
It's a win, win.
这是双赢
I felt like you meant it.
我觉得你是故意的
I didn't.
我不是
But I felt like you did.
但我觉得你是的
Well, I didn't.
嗯 我不是
Maddy, Maddy, hey, hey.
麦迪 麦迪 嘿 嘿
I did exactly what I knew I had to do
我做了我必须做的事
and it worked.
而且成功了
Hmm?
嗯
Rex,
雷克斯
thank you for what you did.
谢谢你所做的一切
I know it doesn't seem like it,
我知道这看起来不真诚
but I'm truly, truly grateful.
但我真的很感激
My family is, too.
我家人也是
You did save my life.
你救了我的命
I just--
我只是
Uh, I don't know how to say this, 'cause it's awful.
我不知道怎么说 因为这样太不好了
Just say it.
说吧
Deal with the emotion later.
稍后再处理情绪问题
I don't wanna see you.
我不想见你
I mean,
我是说
I--
我
I don't want a life that includes coming to prison
我不想总是去监狱探望救了我的人
to visit the man who saved my life out of guilt for half a decade.
要知道 他的刑期长达8年
I know how bad that sounds,
我知道这听起来很不好
but that would be the only reason.
但这是唯一的原因
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What is that?
那是哪儿
Finland?
芬兰
Can't run away from your problems, my friend.
不能逃避你的问题 我的朋友
They always find a way to catch up with you.
它们总能想办法找上你
Especially heart break.
尤其是心碎
Can't outrun heart break.
无法摆脱心碎
Rookie mistake.
年轻人的错误
Yeah, what would you know about it?
是的 你知道什么
More than you think, but you do you, amigo.
比你想象的要多 但你知道 朋友
You do you.
做你自己
Just tryin' to extend a helpin' hand.
我只想伸出援助之手
How is that possible?
这怎么可能呢
Yeah, I suppose you uh, don't believe in fate, do you?
我想你不相信命运 是吧
That remains to be seen.
这还有待验证
Come here.
过来
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了 好了
Rex, now or never.
雷克斯 机不可失
Let's do it.
我们动手吧
Kill 'em all, get her out of here.
杀了他们 把她带出去
She's not my concern.
她不关我的事
What are you talkin' about?
你在说什么
She practically begged you to murder her family and take her away from here.
她求你杀了她的家人 把她带走
Again, she is not my concern.
再说一次 她不关我的事
My concern is getting back to the life I had.
我关心的是回到过去的生活
Getting the fuck out of this place
离开这地方
and getting back to my friends in the good old US of A
回到美国的我朋友那里
where we don't fucking eat people.
那里没有食人魔
Capisce?
明白吗
So what are we doing then, hmm?
那我们怎么办呢
We're leaving.
我们走
This is in case anybody's waiting for us up there.
以防有人在上面等着我们
You're not leaving without her.
你不能丢下她
I'm not going out of my way to save some girl.
我不会特意去救某个女孩了
No girl.
不救女孩
Not this time.
这次不行
How much time do we have?
我们还有多少时间
Not enough.
不多了
Ay, yai, yai, yai, yai, yai, yai, yai, yai.
耶 耶 耶 耶 耶 耶
She's scared.
她很害怕
She isn't like them.
她和她们不一样
She isn't Maddy, it's not the same.
她不是麦迪 不像她
Maddy never wanted you.
麦迪不想要你
Maddy never needed you.
不需要你
This girl though, she--
但这个女孩 她
She does need you, Rex.
她确实需要你 雷克斯
She's been needing you her whole life.
她这辈子都需要你
Don't turn your back on her.
别对她置之不理
And if I didn't know
我不知道怎么说更好
any better
只想说
I'd say you need her as much as she needs you.
你需要她 就像她需要你一样
Yeah, you forget, buddy.
是啊 你忘了 伙计
I live in your head.
我活在你脑海里
New man out.
那个新来的跑了
Oh!
哦
Hey.
嘿
I guess you don't watch the news that much, huh?
我猜你们不怎么看新闻 是吧
We just killed your entire family.
我们刚杀了你全家
How do you feel about that?
你感觉怎么样
I have mixed emotions.
我百感交集
It's fair.
这很公平
It's emotions, by the way.
情绪这个词应该这么念
What was that?
那是什么
Pati.
帕迪 帕迪
That's your brother.
是你哥哥
I thought you said he never grew up.
你说 他永远不会长大
I meant mentally.
我是说精神上
Would have been nice to know, Alia.
很高兴知道这一点 艾丽娅
Sorry.
对不起 很抱歉
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
Pati, Pati.
帕迪 帕迪
Pati, Pati.
帕迪 帕迪
Pati.
帕迪
She started it.
是她先动手
Don't, don't.
别 别
Pati.
帕迪
Pati!
帕迪
Pati!
帕迪 帕迪
Do you want it?
你想要吗
Eat it, Pati!
吃吧 帕迪
You sick, twisted fuck.
你个变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥
Any more giant siblings I should know about,
还有什么我应该知道的吗
Alia?
艾丽娅
No, no.
不 没有了
We're safe now.
我们现在安全了
That was a good last line.
这是最后一句话
"Eat it, Pati!"
吃吧 帕迪
That's from Misery, right?
来自《悲惨世界》 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, it was good, it was good.
是啊 很好 很不错
You know, what would have been better, though?
你知道 有什么比这更好的呢
It's if you said something along the lines of uh,
如果你说了一些类似的话
"You're finished", you know?
比如 你完了
Or something like, "Finish your vegetables. Uh."
或者比如 吃完你的蔬菜
You know what I mean?
知道我的意思吧
电影精选列表