What we need to know
我们需要知道
is there anything useful in those bags?
那些袋子里是否有有用的东西
Now, that looks like polyester staple rope tied up in triple knots.
这条看起来像涤纶的绳子打了3个结
If you can't tie knots, tie lots.
如果打不开这些结 你就死定了
Yeah, we know they have confidence in that rope,
我们知道他们对绳子很有信心
because your mouth ain't gagged
因为没有堵住你的嘴
and your leg's swinging free.
你的腿可以自♥由♥摆动
Either that or they know
要么他们对绳子有信心
it'll take more time than you have.
要么他们认为你活不了多久
Or I'm not supposed to be awake.
或者我本来应该昏迷
Five years ago,
5年前
Dr. Orso, I woke up durin' the root canal.
我在奥索医生的根管手术中醒过来
Let's play it safe and say it's about 4:00 in the morning.
先稳妥点再说 现在大约凌晨4点
I hope it's 1:00.
我希望是1点
Well, heck,
见鬼
I hope it's fuckin' ABC fuckin' Prime Time up in this bitch,
我希望现在是电视的黄金时段
but let's play it safe and say it's 4:00.
但还是稳妥点 就当是4点
so you bein' awake gives us a considerable advantage.
你醒着 给了我们很大的优势
I'm a cripple.
我成瘸子了
Yeah, let's talk about that.
是啊 我们谈谈这个
Why aren't you dead?
你怎么还没死呢
You should be.
你本来应该死了的
They prevented you from bleeding out.
他们阻止你流血
Why?
为什么呢
And why your leg, huh?
为什么是你的腿呢
They can't possibly be medical professionals,
从留下的伤口来看
judging by the look of this pathetic hack job,
他们不可能是医学专业人士
but I don't know.
但我不知道
Black market human limb trade, is that a thing?
是黑市的人类肢体交易吗
I'm pretty sure in Serbia--
我敢肯定 在塞尔维亚
Can we go back to me not dying, please?
我们能回到我没死这件事上面吗
Right.
没错
Right, right, right, yeah, okay.
没错 是的
So
所以
a dead Rex would be a useless Rex.
死了的雷克斯是没有用的
Apparently.
很显然
So they're keeping you alive
所以他们才让你活着
to keep your parts from rotting!
让你的身体不腐烂
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean I guess that makes sense for the uh, organ trade deal,
我想 如果是器官交易 这说得通
but you've still got your kidneys, your lungs, your heart.
但你的肾 肺 心脏都还在啊
What good is just one leg?
一条腿有什么用呢
It's a fuckin' family.
这家人真♥他♥妈♥的可怕
Let's get out of here.
我们得从这儿出去
Yeah.
是啊
You think you can gnaw that shit off?
你能把那东西咬断吗
Come on, teeth.
拜托 用牙齿
Hey, I'm lighter
嘿 我变轻了
Okay.
好
You see?
看到了吗
Hey, hey!
嘿 嘿
Not the time.
现在还不是时候
Alright.
好吧
Good night.
晚安
It's fiber.
是植物纤维
Come on,
快点
come on!
快点 快点
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等一等 等一等 等一等
What is it?
怎么回事
What?
什么
Answers.
答案
Here it comes.
它来了
That's 2:00 a.m.
现在凌晨2点
Let's go hard, can you show me what you got?
我们努力吧 看看你能做到怎么样
Let's go.
来吧
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck is that?
那是什么
Oh, fuck!
哦 妈的
Okay, maybe--
好吧 也许
We need a backup plan.
我们需要个后备计划
How did that dude get away from the crazy bitch
在电影《悲惨世界》里
in that movie Misery?
那家伙怎么从疯婆子身边逃走
Uh, he uh--
呃 他 呃
He used the story he was writing as his insurance policy.
他把正在写的故事作为保险单
Wow.
哇
As long as he had it,
只要他拿着
she couldn't kill him.
她就杀不了他
She needed it.
因为她需要
He used it as leverage, and then he destroyed it,
他用它当筹码 然后将它毁了
and bashed her head in with a typewriter.
用打字机打她脑袋
Yeah, we need an insurance policy.
是的 我们需要保险单
And a typewriter.
还有打字机
Man.
伙计
Asleep! You're asleep!
睡着了 睡着了 你睡着了
Is this it?
来了吗
Oh, shit!
哦 该死
Is this it?
来了吗
I have nothing!
我什么都没有
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck it! Fuck it all! I have nothing!
去他妈的 我什么都没有
Oh, this is no good at all! I have nothing!
哦 这样不好 我什么都没有
Is it them?
是他们吗
They're just looking.
他们在看
It's okay, I think they're only looking.
没事 他们只是在看
It's okay, it's okay.
没事 没事
It's a boy.
是个小男孩
That's just a little boy.
只是个小男孩
As if this shit couldn't get me creepier!
好像这吓不着我
Well, here's the good news.
好消息来了
Here's our insurance policy.
这是我们的保险单
Hey, you know, what would be funny is
嘿 这样会很好玩
if you tore this little asshole's leg off,
如果你把这小混♥蛋♥的腿扯下来
and then stuck it to yourself,
固定在自己身上
and then walked upstairs as if nothing was wrong.
然后像没事一样上楼
Banquet.
宴会
What the fuck?
怎么回事
Stop him! Wait, wait, wait, wait, um--
阻止他 等一等 等一等 呃
Stop!
住手
Spanish, really?
西班牙语 是吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Whatever. Reel him in. Slowly.
管他呢 把他卷起来 慢一点
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
Kid.
孩子
Come here.
过来
Yeah, yeah, come here, come here.
是的 是的 过来 过来
God, I wish I knew some Finnish. Come, you come.
天呐 真希望我懂点芬兰语 来 过来
You.
你
You think he speaks English?
你认为他会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
你会说英语吗
You do?
你会说
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你
Oh, but he is so gonna hurt you.
哦 但他会伤害你
Huh, look at that, you got him.
哈 看看 他听懂你了
It's okay, don't be scared.
没事 别害怕
I just wanna know your name.
我只想知道你的名字
And to use you as delicious bait.
把你当作美味的诱饵
Olavi.
奥拉维
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Ola--
奥拉
Holy shit!
天呐
电影精选列表