Holy shit!
天呐
Holy fucking shit, man!
该死 伙计
Whoo!
喔
Olavi?
奥拉维
Now, what do we do?
现在我们该怎么办
Hold tight.
抓紧
Olavi.
奥拉维
His name's Olavi?
他叫奥拉维
I thought he was saying "hola".
我以为他在说你好
He reacted when I spoke to him in Spanish.
我用西班牙语和他说话 他回应了
Quiet.
安静
Please.
拜托
I know that feeling, trust me.
我知道那种感觉 相信我
I'm not gonna hurt you or him.
我不会伤害你或他
Again.
再问你一遍
Do you speak English?
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
你会说英语吗
You do, you do.
你会说
Great, okay.
太好了 好吧
He's not dead.
他没死
I can feel his pulse.
我能感觉到他的脉搏
I might have broken his nose, though.
不过 我可能弄坏了他的鼻子
I'm sorry about that. I felt like I had to.
对此我很抱歉 我必须这么做
My name is Rex.
我叫雷克斯
Pleasure is all mine.
认识你是我的荣幸
I'd offer you my hand,
我会向你伸出手
but well, you'd probably keep it.
但你可能会抓住不放
I'm kidding, that's a joke.
我开玩笑 这是个玩笑
Um, well, not really.
嗯 其实不是
Kinda.
有点像
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Uh, no. No, no, no.
不 不 不
Hey, hey, here we go. Back up here.
嘿 嘿 你回来
Hey,
嘿
before you do anything rash,
如果你要做鲁莽的事情
know that all I have to do is squeeze.
我只需要夹一下
So
所以
you and I are gonna make a little deal with each other, okay?
我们做个交易 好吗
If you let me go,
如果你放我走
I'll let him go.
我会放开他
Alright?
好吗
In fact,
事实上
I'm gonna make it even easier for you.
我会做到的 对你来说更容易
All you gotta do is give me that knife right there
你只需要把刀给我
and I'll release him.
我就放了他
That's all. It's all you have to do.
就这些 这就是你要做的
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
Damn!
哎哟
What a sexy little psychopath, huh?
多性感的小神经病啊
What's she doin'?
她在干什么
She gonna help you or kill you?
她会帮你 还是杀你
Help you or kill you?
帮你 还是杀你
Hey, is she gonna help you or kill you?
嘿 她会帮你 还是杀你
I don't know!
我不知道
You don't know what?
你不知道什么
Oh, fuck.
哦 妈的
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck!
妈的
So do we have a deal?
那 我们的协议达成了吗
Knife, knife. Get the knife!
刀 刀 拿刀
Hey, no, come on.
嘿 不 拜托
You don't wanna do this.
你不想这么做
You don't wanna to do this.
你不想这么做
Look at me, look at me!
看着我 看着我
You're not like them.
你和他们不一样
Are you?
不是吗
Are you?
不是吗
Well done, fuckhead!
你干的好事 混♥蛋♥
We have to get out of here now!
我们必须马上离开这儿
Ollie.
奥利
Ollie!
奥利
Did they all just leave?
他们都走了吗
Oh.
哦
That Finnish chick, though.
不过 那个芬兰小妞
What?
什么
What? She was sexy. You saw her.
什么 她很性感 你看见她了
She's a murderer.
她是个杀人犯
Yeah, I'm not convinced, though.
是的 不过我不相信
She was covering her eyes. Why would she be covering her eyes?
她捂着眼睛 为什么要捂着眼睛
Now is not the time to play Psychotherapist to the fuckin' Manson Family.
现在不是当曼森家族心理医生的时候
I'm not saying we do that.
我不是说那个
I'm just saying I'm not convinced that she was a murderer.
只是说我不相信她是杀人凶手
That's all.
就这些
Well, you've been wrong before, so
好吧 你之前搞错了 所以
What? When?
什么 什么时候
Oh, I don't know.
哦 我不知道
Uh, "They're just fans.
呃 你说他们只是粉丝
They don't wanna get you.
不想抓住你
What does that even mean?"
这是什么意思
Huh?
嗯
That's you!
就是你
Oh, give me a break.
哦 让我休息下吧
You--
你
Yes, I did!
是的 我看到她了
Okay.
好吧
Yes, I did.
我看到她了
Well, yeah, okay of course, if the opportunity arises,
好吧 当然 如果有机会
we will do that.
我们会干那个
That's not what I'm arguin'
这不是我要说的
and fuck this!
去他妈的
How'd they take it?
他们怎么样呢
Not too well, I'm guessing.
我猜不太好
Where'd they take him?
他们会把他带到哪里
The hospital, yeah?
医院 是吗
Did they all leave?
他们都走了吗
What'd you tell 'em?
你怎么跟他们说的
Hey, why am I still alive?
嘿 为什么我还活着
Unless you're here-- wait, wait, what is that?
不过你来了
What is that?
等一等 那是什么
A butcher Barbie play set?
是屠夫芭比的表演道具吗
Another joke.
又是个笑话
What?
什么
What are you gonna do?
你要干什么
Just remember to breathe.
记住 要呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
I can breathe.
我能呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
Definitely breathing.
当然是呼吸
It's for the circulation.
这是为了血液循环
It's working.
真管用
I'm Alia.
我是艾丽娅
I like you.
我喜欢你
I have no idea what to do with that.
我不知道该怎么办
What would you do with this?
你会怎么处理这个呢
With that?
这个
Um, off the top of my head, I would uh--
呃 砍断我脑袋上方的东西 然后
I would free myself and kill your family
释放自己 杀了你家人
you know, pretty standard stuff.
你知道 谁都会这么做
What?
什么
You can't.
你不能
电影精选列表