Oh, I'm sure they were.
哦 我相信了
They said they want to get you.
他们说想抓住你
Hero, hey, hero.
英雄 嘿 英雄
What?
什么
Wait, wait a minute, they wanna get me. What does that mean?
等一等 他们想抓我 这是什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
They said they were planning on getting you.
他们说打算把你抓起来
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Said you looked perfect for their son.
说你很适合他们儿子
Whatever that means.
不知道那是什么意思
When you were in that bank, how did you know exactly
当你在银行里 你怎么知道要做什么
what you were gonna do?
好玩
That's funny. It's funny, it's a joke.
好玩而已 是个玩笑
Probably.
有可能
Yeah.
是啊
"Black humor", I think, you Americans would call it.
你们美国人把这叫做黑色幽默
Right.
没错
You know,
你知道
lots have gone missing in Helsinki over the years.
这些年 赫尔辛基失踪了很多人
So what's in Finland?
芬兰有什么呢
Lots.
运气
You got some bad guys to fight over there, too?
你要去那里打坏人 对吗
You be careful.
你要小心
Hey, if you ever come to my home country,
嘿 如果你来我的祖国
you and I-- wait, hey.
你和我 等一等 嘿
Freaked out?
吓坏了吧
Okay.
好了
Yeah, well, hey, good luck to 'em, right?
好吧 祝他们好运 对吧
You, too.
你也一样
That's right. No one messes with Captain America!
没错 没人敢惹美国队长
You could take 'em.
你受得了他们
You won't have to, but you could.
你不必忍♥受 但你受得了
They're just another couple of crazy fans.
他们只不过是疯狂的粉丝
They don't wanna "get" you.
他们不想抓你
What does that even mean?
那是什么意思呢
It was a pretty creepy smile, though.
不过 他们的微笑让人头皮发麻
Oh my God!
哦 我的天呐
He definitely wants to get you!
他肯定想抓你
Chuck your dick away, quick.
快把你老二收起来
This is the pre-boarding announcement.
这是登机前的通告
Flight LS107 to Helsinki.
飞往赫尔辛基的LS107航♥班♥
We are now inviting those passengers with small children
现在 请带小孩的乘客
and any passenger requiring special assistance to board at this time.
和需要特殊帮助的乘客登机
"Boi to hel."
博伊西到赫尔辛基
Uh, fuck me, right?
呃 没什么 对吧
Taxi.
出租车
Hey.
嘿
Hey, excuse me, what is that?
嘿 请问 那是什么
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey, what the fuck are you doing?
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey, what the fuck!
嘿 怎么回事
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
I smell the blood of an American.
我闻到了美国人鲜血的味道
Be he alive or be he dead.
不管他是活的还是死的
I'll grind his bones to make my bread."
我要磨碎他的骨头来做面包
"'Nonsense, dear', said his wife.
胡说 亲爱的 他妻子说
'You're dreaming
你在做梦
or perhaps you smell the scraps
也许你闻到了
of that little boy you liked so much
昨天宴会上
for yesterday's banquet.'"
你非常喜欢的小男孩的残羹剩饭
Banquet?
宴会
Banquet.
意思是晚餐
Good.
很好
"So off the ogre went,
食人魔走了
and Jack was just going to jump out of the oven,
杰克正要从烤箱里跳出来并逃跑
and run away when the woman pulled him."
那个女人拉住了他
"At last, his head began to nod
最后 他开始点头
and he began to snore
开始打鼾
until the whole house shook again.
直到整个房♥子再次摇晃
"The princess ran downstairs to meet her charming prince."
公主跑下楼 去见她的白马王子
Okay, okay.
是的 是的
So
所以
Don't let them hear you.
别让他们听见你
How?
怎么会
I don't know.
我不知道
It's impossible.
这不可能
Obviously not.
显然是的
No.
不
No, no, it's not possible.
不 不 不可能
Obviously.
很明显
Obviously not
显然是的
and don't let them fuckin' hear you!
别让他们听见你
Them?
他们
Them?
他们
Who's them?
他们是谁
No.
不
Not not them.
不是他们
No. The airport?
不 在机场遇到的
The creepy couple? Is that what this is?
那对令人头皮发麻的夫妇 是吗
Or the most fucked up coincidence in history.
或者是史上最糟糕的巧合
And keep your voice down.
你小声点
How?
怎么会
How?
怎么会
They got you.
他们抓住你了
How?
怎么会
How come?
怎么会这样
How?
怎么会
I have no fucking idea!
我他妈的不知道
I have no idea!
我不知道
Let me ask you something.
我问你件事
Why'd you pick Finland, huh?
你为什么选择芬兰
Of all the fuckin' places on the planet why Finland?
地球上那么多地方 为什么是芬兰
Why did you choose fucking Finland?
你为什么选择芬兰
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck!
妈的
How?
怎么会
Okay, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
If you're gonna insist on asking that question,
如果你非要问这个问题
I suggest you apply it to figuring out how
我建议你先想清楚如何解开绳结
to undo those knots and get the fuck out of here,
然后离开这里 因为你猜 伙计
because guess what, pal?
嘿 你已经来了
Hey, you're here and it doesn't matter how.
不管是怎样来的
It doesn't matter why.
为什么来 这不重要
You are here!
你已经来了
Welcome to paradise.
欢迎来到天堂
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
What do we know and what do we need to know?
我们知道什么 我们需要知道什么
My leg's missing.
我的腿没了
It's quiet and it's dark.
现在很安静 很黑
It's gotta be about the middle of the night, I guess.
我想大概是半夜吧
I don't know.
我不知道
We need to know how much time we have.
我们需要知道还有多少时间
If you can't undo those knots by dawn,
如果你不能在黎明前解开绳子
it's gonna be big trouble in little Finland.
会有大♥麻♥烦的 虽然这是小小的芬兰
Now, we know
我们知道
this ain't even close to their first rodeo.
现在离他们的第一场竞技还有段时间
电影精选列表